Jagex updated hi scores page again!

Heath_at_UK

Jagex has updated the hi cores page look's again. What i found interesting is that the Dragon Pickaxe is missing from the pictures. Does anybody else find this interesting? Also i was wondering will there still be an update this week? and btw Happy Valentine's day everybody.

added: p.s. And as you can see my sig no longer works even lol.

and dangit i mispelled scores on topic page.

:o i totally forgot about the pic at the top, i had also noticed it changed.

i like it but i still have issues with the comparison feature.

two weeks between updates....hmm gonna be a big week next week

click the edit button to mess with your title

maybe they decided not to bring out dragon pickaxe..or they want to change it to look better.

maybe this proves that dragon pickaxe is coming out as the drop of the new monster and don't want to spoil the surprise :P

Damn, they changed it AGAIN. What is it they have against fansites :s. Now we need to revise our scripts again. I didn't even notice, thx for letting us know :)

I know what I know and what I know might well not be what you want to know but then seeing as only I know what I know and you do not know what I know then you will not know if what I know is what you would like to know

What is it they have against fansites :s.
I'm still expecting to change the textbox or font ever-so slightly just to screw up the fake makers :lol:

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

I think they removed the picture because so many kids were getting excited about it because they kept posting about it on the forums.

Signiture1-1.gif

99 Magic, 99 Defence, 99 Strength, 99 Attack, 99 Hitpoints, 99 Fletching, 99 Woodcutting, 99 Firemaking, 99 Thieving, 99 Ranged, 99 Prayer, 99 Cooking, 99 Fishing

I think they removed the picture because so many kids were getting excited about it because they kept posting about it on the forums.
That can't be it...I bet the only reason thatthey added them in the first place WAS to get people to spam the forums with "PMG D 2H!11!11!!1" :lol:

My money is that they are going to add the d pick as the new drop, but have it look different than the high scores showed, so they took it away completely instead of updating the pic making it incredibly obvious that they are focus'n on the pick ;)

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

Yay! They added the commas back!

It doesn't look that bad to me. The compare function should be a little faster to use too, because it's on the main page and you can choose any two names instead of only being able to compare with the person who's scores you're looking at the moment.

There's now also a link to friends high scores on the main scores page.

Where?? :?

I think that they might drop it soon if they took it off! Maby it will b within the next week!!! if so im going looting on world 9! :D

They obviously took it away from the highscores so they could give it to the new monster, which will subsequently drop it upon death.

Which, based on the amount of pkers, looters, and the like that will be interfering with the act of killing it, should be somewhere around a week after it's released.

I think that they might drop it soon if they took it off! Maby it will b within the next week!!! if so im going looting on world 9! :D

You propably quoted the wrong text. It sounds like you mean the dragon pickaxe.

If you for some reason can't see the link to friend high scores, here's a picture of it... :roll:

friendscores6rc.th.png

You propably quoted the wrong text. It sounds like you mean the dragon pickaxe.

If you for some reason can't see the link to friend high scores, here's a picture of it... :roll:

friendscores6rc.th.png

I think you alwyas had to log in to see your friends hiscores anyway. So there nothing wrong with that.

You were allways able to use the friend hiscore thing

Yes, but I don't think there was a direct link there in the high scores before. You had to go into your account menu.

If I remember wrong, ignore me. I guess it might be possible that I'm just imagining things.