The Premier Club Returns news article/ premier club discussion

Kimberly

I live in Sweden, and I only had to pay €60, just like the canadian rate.

Dafuq?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

It cost 540kr, which translates to €60,84

I was quite surprised too.

I can't remember if it was more or less that what I paid for last gold premium membership.

Same rate for me. I can't see how much I payed for last year, but I think it was a bit cheaper.

sig3j.jpg

If you have a goal, go for it :D Work hard, be proud and be yourself ;)

I'll wait until the end of the promotion so I can wait out if they make any changes to the gold members, probably not, but i still have a few months and I will most likely still buy it, but... no rush to get it at all atm.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

I'll wait until the end of the promotion so I can wait out if they make any changes to the gold members, probably not, but i still have a few months and I will most likely still buy it, but... no rush to get it at all atm.

You got till 31st january...

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

I don't buy spins on a normal basis, but I'm pretty sure the value of all those spins alone exceeds the difference between the legacy rate and the gold package.

Really depends how you look at it. One of the major advantages of buying spins is that you get them in bulk so that you can get what you want from a promotion. The daily ones don't really have this advantage so it would remove most of the value from the spins, although some value is still there just not nearly as much.

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

You got till 31st january...

Works for me, mine doesn run out until march at least.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Jagex increasing almost $20 every year for members, next year might be $100, then $120... trying to reach $15 slowly ?

Frankly its hard to deny that's where its going too. But then again the only game design flaws in the game that really keeps someone like me from feeling justified paying 10-15 on runescape monthly are the large movement grids and action ticks. If they decreased both I would feel fine. The increase in metagame for PVM and potentially other areas of the game would make it worthwhile. Imagine them revamping thieving so it requires you to pickpocket at exactly the right moment? How about a WoW style fishing for more particularly useful fish. I've brought this up before...

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

or Final Fantasy XIV fishing ? =P

by the way, i still can pay $5 monthly in my main account, so $86 is a bit high for me.. 'cus not much features this time..

i play in VIP Worlds? what about activity worlds? such as penguins .. mini games... so i rarely gonna play in VIP World, maybe good quiet for couples =P

flying pig? i better not talk about it.

loyalty points? not something special to buy so far..

2013/2014 card items? nothing something wow, Solomon's store has better things.

1 extra spin? maybe the only thing i like but still getting things with 3 daily spins.. all bones, logs, small money pouch and sometimes small lamp... ty

EDIT: with increased premier club prince, Jagex should change loyalty points with RuneCoins.. more benefits for the member.

by the way, when this offer ends?

hopefully by the end of January '14 like last year.

Probably Jan 31st like last time. 

...Followed by another "umgextra2weekshurry".

"here's more time" = "WE DESIRE MORE CURRENCY, WE HAVE NOT FED TO SATISFACTION"

8f14270694.jpg