Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

7-Jan-2014 - Player-Owned Ports - The Next Journey

• Please log in to reply
980 replies to this topic

Sorator
[ Display Name History ]

Sorator

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 786 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Sorator
  • RSN2:Zidian29
  • Clan:HYT

So the post means:
6 Moral Crew members
6 Combat crew members
5 Seafaring crew members
4 Terracotta Merchants
Kharidian Exiles?

2 Moral Captains
1 Combat Captain
2 Seafaring Captains, one having x4 Multi-Talented?

I've been looking for the best way to start updating my crew once I unlock my next region so this will definitely help me a ton. :)

With the captains having 4x +1% to their respective stats as traits, the exception being the Multi-Talented Seafaring captain as you said, yep!

It is a handy guide, for sure.

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.

260pifq.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users