Massive 16M+ drop party.

Eboner5

First, I'm sorry to hear that you're quitting, I can understand it with the grades, but not with the people. Even with how rude some people are, it's the people that you enjoy playing with that will leave the lasting memories.

Second, I don't know if I will be able to make your party, but I'm going to try.

Third, when you come back, look me up. I'll be glad to help out as best I can, although I don't usually have much anyway, and am very poor by RS standards, but I'll share what I have. The RSN is Taladorn.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a 75% chance of coming.

Your awesome, and I see why you quit. I respect you, especially for having this party even though a bunch of pixel huggers will show up and call you noob when they only get 1 of the masks :cry: It's kind of sad that people act that way...

Your a great guy :D :D :D :D

redbullsigortiz.jpg

i'll try and come, but thats the usual time i wake up on saturdays is 7:00 am PST

They are fulfilled beyond your knowing. The Cryst is sundered, age of

Stones complete. From the undying ones the world is freed. You shall not tread

this path alone. Together we go. Come.

youll be back :wink: i have come back..well i didnt actually go :oops: but you know what i mean :lol:

14:00 - 2pm for all the brits out there :lol:

ill be there :) and ill thank you if i get a drop and if i dont get out ill thank you for a good party :D

If your rsn is ebony5, which i think it is, dont quit you are a legend(one of the best pkers/duelers in the game). As for te rudeness you can cope with that, and if its affecting your schoolwork, how about only playing on weekends or in the holidays. Dont quit your a ledg. Hope to meet you at the drop party an have a chat with you. :(

If your rsn is ebony5, which i think it is, dont quit you are a legend(one of the best pkers/duelers in the game). As for te rudeness you can cope with that, and if its affecting your schoolwork, how about only playing on weekends or in the holidays. Dont quit your a ledg. Hope to meet you at the drop party an have a chat with you. :(

thnx, but when im on rs at the weekends I never do my hw :roll:

Im very weak minded when it comes to doing homework :oops:

Hey, I just wanted to say that I completely know what you mean when you say people are rude on RS. It happens everywhere, especially in Castle Wars, when people take a small game that is supposed to be fun and make it all serious... calling you a noob and insulting you in a number of different forms unnecessarily.

You have my complete understanding, and my respect for quitting for such a noble reason.

I would quit... but I can't!

sigstuff4qe.png

I don't know what it is, but something keeps telling me you "own"?

"When you're happy it's like you're a bird; you can fly. The only trouble is, you need other birds to fly with"

yo i totally know how u feel, bud

i hate annoying ppl that call u noobs or somethin else thats nasty in the last secod of ure death when they pk u

or they call u noob when u give em stuff, or if i gave them a good deal they might say ," hahaha! u just got ripped u sucker!! noob!!!

what i do is usually i have my public chat on unless im sellin or buying and i have music playin on my headphones so i wont git bored

well im sorry 2 see u leave tip it. hope u come back

ill try 2 make ure party 2 wish u farewell

zack.jpg

Which FF Character Are You?

I dont play FF, but i wanted to know what they described me as.

Lunch (mmmm tasty home cooked hamburger with all the trimmings) interrupted me, 10 mins before!

Otherwise I'd have been prowling for stuff and throwing a full load of mithril kites into the mix.

Sounds like it was also (as usual) attracting a lot of randoms, is it just weight of numbers, or do gatherings get more than their share of randoms