Things in RuneScape that make no sense.

Blaze The Movie Fan

Considering that all parts required are extremely rare drops from monsters not easy to kill, I think getting a dragon platebody without the grand exchange is nearly impossible.

It's been done numerous times, and I'd assume we have more than a few people on the forum who have had several platebodies worth of shards. They're not that hard to kill once you know what you're doing :v

Like this?

aNsHh7f.png

Only ("only") 19 platebodies could have been made, though.

ozXHe7P.png

What also doesn't make sense is a quest unlocking the ability to make all pickaxes, when you probably already have bought the rune pickaxe already anyway. Also what is so special about pickaxes that they cannot be made without extra knowledge? :P

• Like 1

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

What also doesn't make sense is a quest unlocking the ability to make all pickaxes, when you probably already have bought the rune pickaxe already anyway. Also what is so special about pickaxes that they cannot be made without extra knowledge? :P

Lawsuits from flying pick heads when they used to break? I don't know :o.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Most likely Nurmof, who is underneath Falador, and sells Bronze-Rune.

But that is not every pickaxe though. He doesn't sell dragon.

That is because dragon and for this matter crystal things are considered special, and many can only be gotten in a different way than normal.

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

To ensure that the Global Warming quest was slightly less than an absolute waste of time? Except for the whole part about how it totally is~

Also, adamantite and runite are hyped up as being crazy strong metals, and yet are considerably worse than both the ancient, visibly moldy armor the barrows brothers wore and steel armor from the east.

To ensure that the Global Warming quest was slightly less than an absolute waste of time? Except for the whole part about how it totally is~

Also, adamantite and runite are hyped up as being crazy strong metals, and yet are considerably worse than both the ancient, visibly moldy armor the barrows brothers wore and steel armor from the east.

What steel armour from the east? Tetsu?

That's made from 'plate' which is never specified as a specific metal-type and is totally separate from the stainless steel resource.

Barrows its kinda debatable about whether it looks mouldy or is just brown since we have never seen it in its original state and the fact Akrisae's set takes on the same appearance and he was only wighted very recently kinda suggests its not decayed so much as it is a side effect of the wight making magics/Sliske imbuing the gear with magical properties. 

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

That's made from 'plate' which is never specified as a specific metal-type and is totally separate from the stainless steel resource.

Barrows its kinda debatable about whether it looks mouldy or is just brown since we have never seen it in its original state and the fact Akrisae's set takes on the same appearance and he was only wighted very recently kinda suggests its not decayed so much as it is a side effect of the wight making magics/Sliske imbuing the gear with magical properties. 

"Tetsu" does mean iron though, I believe. I would give them the benefit of the doubt if not for this.

It's very much a decaying-cloth-sort of brown though :v

That is because dragon and for this matter crystal things are considered special, and many can only be gotten in a different way than normal.

The fact that the guy who sells halberds in Tyras Camp also sells dragon halberds totally breaks your argument.

The fact that the guy who sells halberds in Tyras Camp also sells dragon halberds totally breaks your argument.

erm no, first notice the "many" I said in my sentence. Secondly all those halberts can only be gotten in a different way than other weapons, you need multiple quests for them.

Retired item crew

Still makes sense for ironman though, as rune plate is a lot easier to get than a dragon plate (except from diango) :P

dragon plate is impossible to get on ironman :P unless you can get it from motherlode maw thingy. As for why its impossible, you can't enter blast furnace to buy the hammer required for smithing the plate.
  • Like 1

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Still makes sense for ironman though, as rune plate is a lot easier to get than a dragon plate (except from diango) :P

dragon plate is impossible to get on ironman :P unless you can get it from motherlode maw thingy. As for why its impossible, you can't enter blast furnace to buy the hammer required for smithing the plate.

And you can get it from MAW.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

At the top of that, isn't Hero's Quest and Shield of Arrav required as well? I know that the Legends' Quest is required and that one requires these two.

When I played these quests, it was literally impossible to do these quests without another player.

I'm not sure if it's changed now.

lol, didn't think of that... hope they will fix that.

@Blaze, ironman can trade quest specific items for those two quests (and get bonds from players).

Retired item crew

Japanese armour was generally constructed from many small iron (tetsu) and or leather (nerigawa) scales (kozane) and or plates (ita-mono), connected to each other by rivets and lace (odoshi) made from leather and or silk, and or chain armour (kusari). These armor plates were usually attached to a cloth or leather backing. Japanese armour was designed to be as lightweight as possible as the samurai had many tasks including riding a horse and archery in addition to swordsmanship. The armour was usually brightly lacquered to protect against the harsh Japanese climate. Chain armour (kusari) was also used to construct individual armour pieces and full suits of kusari were even used.[10]

Though 2 things created with the same component don't have to end with similar results, it definitely looks to be iron. 
baileydafrog.png

How come you don't need a hammer or anything like that when eating lobsters?

In real life, the lobster shells are too defensive to chew.

So if they can be eaten in one bite, and doesn't require anything, how come watermelons need to be sliced?

You can actually eat watermelons directly without using a knife in real life.

How come you don't need a hammer or anything like that when eating lobsters?

In real life, the lobster shells are too defensive to chew.

So if they can be eaten in one bite, and doesn't require anything, how come watermelons need to be sliced?

You can actually eat watermelons directly without using a knife in real life.

toolbelt ;)

baileydafrog.png