Blaze The Movie Fan

Things in RuneScape that make no sense.

not really rune plate was craftable and available in a shop while a dragon plate (or chain) required boss kills and luck.

Rune plate was considered a quest reward while dragon plate/chain was considered a rare drop reward. They were brought into the game under different methods of balance

Still makes sense for ironman though, as rune plate is a lot easier to get than a dragon plate (except from diango) :P

essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

If you want to add me in game, add "essiw".

Still makes sense for ironman though, as rune plate is a lot easier to get than a dragon plate (except from diango) :P

Considering that all parts required are extremely rare drops from monsters not easy to kill, I think getting a dragon platebody without the grand exchange is nearly impossible.

^Except for the fact that you cannot visit crandor without doing the quest, and you cannot finish 4 task sets (lumbridge, karamja, varrock, desert). You can also not start Heroes Quest which is required for Legends quest and Throne of Miscellania (so you cannot do MTK). Do I need to continue? :P

Oh of course, how could I forget that?

Considering that all parts required are extremely rare drops from monsters not easy to kill, I think getting a dragon platebody without the grand exchange is nearly impossible.

It's been done numerous times, and I'd assume we have more than a few people on the forum who have had several platebodies worth of shards. They're not that hard to kill once you know what you're doing :v

It's been done numerous times, and I'd assume we have more than a few people on the forum who have had several platebodies worth of shards. They're not that hard to kill once you know what you're doing :v

Like this?

aNsHh7f.png

Only ("only") 19 platebodies could have been made, though.

ozXHe7P.png

Another thing that makes no sense

Let's add vendor that sells every pickaxe

But let's not add a vendor that sells axes.

Another thing that makes no sense

Let's add vendor that sells every pickaxe

But let's not add a vendor that sells axes.

That's what the grand exchange is for.

Also, what vendor are you referring to? I really wanna know.

Most likely Nurmof, who is underneath Falador, and sells Bronze-Rune.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Woodcutting wasn't as big a deal as Mining in classic.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

What also doesn't make sense is a quest unlocking the ability to make all pickaxes, when you probably already have bought the rune pickaxe already anyway. Also what is so special about pickaxes that they cannot be made without extra knowledge? :P

• Like 1

essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

What also doesn't make sense is a quest unlocking the ability to make all pickaxes, when you probably already have bought the rune pickaxe already anyway. Also what is so special about pickaxes that they cannot be made without extra knowledge? :P

Lawsuits from flying pick heads when they used to break? I don't know :o.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

But that is not every pickaxe though. He doesn't sell dragon.

That is because dragon and for this matter crystal things are considered special, and many can only be gotten in a different way than normal.

essiw.png

Retired item crew

To ensure that the Global Warming quest was slightly less than an absolute waste of time? Except for the whole part about how it totally is~

Also, adamantite and runite are hyped up as being crazy strong metals, and yet are considerably worse than both the ancient, visibly moldy armor the barrows brothers wore and steel armor from the east.

Dragon pickaxe didn't exist in Classic.

To ensure that the Global Warming quest was slightly less than an absolute waste of time? Except for the whole part about how it totally is~

Also, adamantite and runite are hyped up as being crazy strong metals, and yet are considerably worse than both the ancient, visibly moldy armor the barrows brothers wore and steel armor from the east.

What steel armour from the east? Tetsu?

That's made from 'plate' which is never specified as a specific metal-type and is totally separate from the stainless steel resource.

Barrows its kinda debatable about whether it looks mouldy or is just brown since we have never seen it in its original state and the fact Akrisae's set takes on the same appearance and he was only wighted very recently kinda suggests its not decayed so much as it is a side effect of the wight making magics/Sliske imbuing the gear with magical properties. 

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

What steel armour from the east? Tetsu?

That's made from 'plate' which is never specified as a specific metal-type and is totally separate from the stainless steel resource.

Barrows its kinda debatable about whether it looks mouldy or is just brown since we have never seen it in its original state and the fact Akrisae's set takes on the same appearance and he was only wighted very recently kinda suggests its not decayed so much as it is a side effect of the wight making magics/Sliske imbuing the gear with magical properties. 

"Tetsu" does mean iron though, I believe. I would give them the benefit of the doubt if not for this.

It's very much a decaying-cloth-sort of brown though :v

That is because dragon and for this matter crystal things are considered special, and many can only be gotten in a different way than normal.

The fact that the guy who sells halberds in Tyras Camp also sells dragon halberds totally breaks your argument.

The fact that the guy who sells halberds in Tyras Camp also sells dragon halberds totally breaks your argument.

Not in the slightest. How were dragon pickaxes and hatchets added to the game?

erm no, first notice the "many" I said in my sentence. Secondly all those halberts can only be gotten in a different way than other weapons, you need multiple quests for them.

essiw.png

Retired item crew

dragon plate is impossible to get on ironman :P unless you can get it from motherlode maw thingy. As for why its impossible, you can't enter blast furnace to buy the hammer required for smithing the plate.
  • Like 1

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

dragon plate is impossible to get on ironman :P unless you can get it from motherlode maw thingy. As for why its impossible, you can't enter blast furnace to buy the hammer required for smithing the plate.

And you can get it from MAW.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

At the top of that, isn't Hero's Quest and Shield of Arrav required as well? I know that the Legends' Quest is required and that one requires these two.

When I played these quests, it was literally impossible to do these quests without another player.

I'm not sure if it's changed now.