What (good) question would YOU ask a top 5 player?

oddfaery2

My no 1 question would be:

Since just about everywhere you go everyone knows you, how do you stand walking down the street and everyone following you, begging, asking for help, ect? Is being famous an advantage or a disadvantage to you?

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sigh... I really don't want to have to bring moderators into this thread... if you don't have a worthwhile question to ask them... then just don't post.

For those of you posting real questions, thank you for your replies :D

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Proud to have gotten 1800 skill total before access to fishing guild

Why make a house when you can rob one?

Hmm is this for a future Tip.it Times? "Interviewing Zezima". :wink:

I would ask which skill they liked/disliked leveling the most.

Or how much total GP they have, counting items and not counting items.

I dunno. You'd have to ask the editor. I know a few I'd ask, like...

1: Obviously you either play to be the best in the game, or to have every skill maxed out as much as possible. Which of these is it for you? At what points have you switched between these two.

2: (especially for yuffie and zez if they were questioned) It seems that Zezima has reigned over the #1 skill total and that Lilyuffie88 has reigned over the #1 xp total, and that it has been this way for a long time. Has there ever been competition, even if unspoken, between the two of you to have #1 in both? How has this competition, if there, motivated your gameplay?

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Guest r3dh3adkid

1) How does it feel to be one of the highest ranked players in the entire game?

2) What do you plan to do after reaching 99 in all skills?

3) Do you merchent?

4) (Do you / How often do you) do treasure trails?

5) Do you remember the first friend you met in Runescape? If so, do you still play with him/her?

lol When i met zezima in the abyss I asked him to come see old nite with me who I had been talking to a few mins before because he was nat altar :P

As usual zez didnt talk :(

But a few rc rounds later he actually came to the nat altar and I talked to him about the bug that made him lose his whip.....Multi area many ppl attacking bug u know......

Anyways Whenever I'm rcing I speak to old nite about how close he is to passing by zezima or anything else.....

But never questions like the ones u mentioned, of how when how much and why they play..... I think the answers are a bit obvious and the same questions everyone would ask.

1. what sex/ race(and or where is it you live, ie. are you native to your race) are you

2. do you hate your fellow high leveled competitors, if no, do you like any of them personally

3. how do you get such funding to get 99 in every skill, since every skill is not 100% return of expenses

4. how old are you.

5. in responce to answer #4, do you have a job, or are you independantly wealthy in REAL life, how do you your self maintain a aspect of "real life" if you "no-life" it here, such as do you get disability, social security, inheritence/trustfund. does your wife/husband/spouse support your life style to play this game so actively.

I would ask them how much time they have spent merchanting in the game? Following on from that I would ask if their preference has been towards gaining their resources themselves or paying others to do it for them. For instance ranging dragons levels prayer, crafting, ranging and earns you money at the same time so surely it is more effecient if you obtain things yourself if you are aiming to level many skills at once. Also perhaps it is easy to waste alot of time standing in banks so what materials would he suggest should be bought and what should be gotten oneself.

if I was to ask a top play then I will probely ask:

What your favorite skill.

What keeps you going.

Have you ever been thinking about quitting rs.

Dunno what to say realy, there are just another player, but most ppl forget it most of the times...

Sir Krohan- 138 - 2696 (2886)

Goals

Attack 112/120 || Strength 112/120 || Defence 112/120 || HP 114/120
Ranged 110/120 || Magic 104/120 || Prayer 103/120 || Slayer 114/120

All Skills 10127/27 || All Skills 102+ 25/27 || All skills 103+ 24/27
All Skills 10420/27 || All Skills 10513/27 || All skills 10611/27

288th to reach 85 Slayer & 144th to reach 90 Slayer

1/

What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

:lol:

2/ What is your favorite skill?

3/ Runecrafting tips :P

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

i'd say phr33 st00f pl0x ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously , oddfeary has been quite polite in asking that you not ruin his thread with these useless posts , dont force me to clean out the thread or even worse , get rid of it completely , its actually quite interesting to read some of the intelligent answers (even though i know all the answers to them :P )

I like to fart silently but deadly in movie theaters
Ard Choille says (11:41 PM):

I wouldn't dare tell you what to do m'dear

i'd say phr33 st00f pl0x ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously , oddfeary has been quite polite in asking that you not ruin his thread with these useless posts , dont force me to clean out the thread or even worse , get rid of it completely , its actually quite interesting to read some of the intelligent answers (even though i know all the answers to them :P )

please, feel free to delete that post :D I had somebody come through last night and delete quite a few, and have no problems doing so again.

And you'd better not delete my thread cuz... cuz... I'll say bad stuff about you and hide it in the guides I update... so there! ;)

tipitcrewex8.jpg

And you'd better not delete my thread cuz... cuz... I'll say bad stuff about you and hide it in the guides I update... so there! ;)

I want to be part of the Tip.It Crew. :lol:

Thought of some more questions so this post isn't useless:

1. Where's your favorite fishing spot?

2. Where's your favorite woodcutting spot?

3. Where's your favorite mining spot?

4. Where's your favorite spot to alch stuff or make potions?

5. Other questions involving "Where's your favorite place to do [skill] at? (smithing, firemaking, etc.)

6. Do you post in any forums under an alias?

7. Do you ever PK (or stake), and which setup do you use? (melee, ranging, magic, ancient magic, etc.)

8. Do you do anything else in Runescape to pass the time when not training skills?

9. What do you do in real life for fun?

10. Are you friends with anyone else on the top hiscores?

11. When did you start playing?

11. When did you start playing seriously?