Girlfriend Trouble

pennywise

I need some advice with my girlfriend please,well we've known eachother for a while now, but I just recently asked her out.But since I've asked her out I haven't really been talking to her much because I'm a really shy guy and I fear we might break up.

Oh, and also I need advice on a good place to take her out, too.(Is McDonalds a good place for a date? :P )just kidding

It depends what kind of person she is. I don't recommend McDonalds for any kind of meeting (friends, date, dinner, celebration, food) so I'd have to say no.

Maybe something like a "fun" place? :)

==================================

Retired tip.it moderator.

Teaching and inspiring.

Yeah the McDonalds bit was just a joke.
I really hope so >.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

MacDonalds lmao! Only place that is good for is getting fat and breaking up.

Depends how old you are. Age = Amount of money. If you have a lot and like her a lot take her to a nice restaurant.

The Cinema is okie.

Totally depends on age, money and how much you like her. Like her lots? Spend money on her.

sig5235ro7.jpg

Bowling is fun if it's something that neither of you take too seriously.

And you don't need to talk to her much... just listen. She liked you enough to say yes when you asked her out. If you're shy just ask her a few questions about herself and let her do the bulk of the talking. You'll find she's probably just as nervous as you are.

siganizq4.gif

Why are you all saying McDonalds is bad? I went there with my girlfriend for our 2-year anniversary!

Granted we were only poor students and it was just a 5 minute walk away...

Some people are changed by being a moderator. I wouldn't be.

Why are you all saying McDonalds is bad? I went there with my girlfriend for our 2-year anniversary!

Because MacDonalds leaves a crap taste in your month afterwards! it make syou fat and ugly. As I said before it's all about age and money, you said you were poor students...
sig5235ro7.jpg

Ask her questions about her like what movies she likes or what her favorite classes are then tell her what your favorites are. Its how I got over my shyness and its a really easy way to start conversations.

As for where to go, I'd suggest lunch at some cheap resteraunt or maybe a walk around the park, its better to get to know someone before you spend tons of money on them.

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~

It sounds like you're a little nervous and some girls really like first-date nerves guys. It tells them that they want to make a good impression and not screw up. The point is, don't feel too bad about being a bit indecisive or secure, because it's perfectly natural and in some cases, as above, it can have benefits :P

Just remember that women are always right, and you are always wrong.
lol, so true :wink:

as for the dinner and a movie thing, i dont think its that bad. the reason why most people do that is probably because it works! id say maybe ditch the dinner, go to a movie, and have some fun.

R.I.P. Shiva

It depends what kind of person she is. I don't recommend McDonalds for any kind of meeting (friends, date, dinner, celebration, food) so I'd have to say no.

Chuckee Cheese ftw!

But seriously. ^_^ She likes you enough to go out with you and you should feel comfortable talking to her. :D Just get up your courage, and be her friend. I know it's intimidating, but it's not that hard at all.

3898000bYVcx.png

Because MacDonalds leaves a crap taste in your month afterwards! it make syou fat and ugly. As I said before it's all about age and money, you said you were poor students...

What are you talking about? I eat McDonalds once every week or two and I'm ridiculously hot!

What are you talking about? I eat McDonalds once every week or two and I'm ridiculously hot!

Yep your avvy of you does make you look hot :P Kidding,kidding..

I'll second the idea to take her bowling. It's fun, it's relaxed, it allows for plenty of conversation, and it's in a public place to avoid any awkwardness that could result from being alone.

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

I'll second the idea to take her bowling. It's fun, it's relaxed, it allows for plenty of conversation, and it's in a public place to avoid any awkwardness that could result from being alone.

And can get boring between two people.

Movies is the best bet. That's where my first date was and it went great. We just walked around the mall talking afterwards and chose whatever we wanted at the food court.

And can get boring between two people.

Movies is the best bet. That's where my first date was and it went great. We just walked around the mall talking afterwards and chose whatever we wanted at the food court.

Well, of course it gets boring between two people; that's why you take a couple of friends along or double date. :P

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

i don't think there is anything wrong with hanging out at the mall then renting movies either

i prefer renting over the theatre

do you know how to cook? that could open up even more possibilities on the "at home" idea

but if you are embarrased by your house (like if you have an intruding mom, or you like to throw underwear over the house or something) don't go home!

Chuckee Cheese ftw!

But seriously. ^_^ She likes you enough to go out with you and you should feel comfortable talking to her. :D Just get up your courage, and be her friend. I know it's intimidating, but it's not that hard at all.

Exactly what went though my mind when I saw that comment. It's like you're my innner child.

Chuckee Cheese ftw!

Exactly what went though my mind when I saw that comment. It's like you're my innner child.

:lol:

3898000bYVcx.png

Yeah i would say do a movie, because that way you don't have to talk to her the whole time and she'll have fun :D

It's a good one 8)