RSE Drop Party Bash ~ Bank Pic Added!

crazy4life54

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I cant come..... :cry: :cry: :cry: this would have been my first drop party too... 7 am is just wayyyyy too eairly.... awww man can u like plz try and change the time? Please?!?!?!??!?!

the time isn't changing... if it's too early, get up earlier! lazy bones....

Chicago Time: 9:00am

Church: there are usually 8:00am services at Church, and 9:00 too I believe

As for the donation, I'll be on later in the day, I'll contact you

Oh, and for all of those complaining about the time, let me give you a little info on what My Schedule is like that day.

Let's see, 10pm the night of the 18th i start work, 7am the day of the 19th I get home from work and usually go to sleep. However! Instead of going to sleep I am having a drop party at 10:00am... therefore I'll have to be up until at least 12 or maybe even 1 going through with this. Therefore, I'm going to be very very tired.

So please, stop complaining about the time. If it's too early, I'm sorry. The time isn't changing, it will be 10:00am on the dot.

Great idea!

I really like how your site is starting to look, hopefully it should bring something unique to the RS fan site network. :D

The 19th is a sunday? I should be able to donate a set of Rune or something, depends on how many yews i get 'round to chopping. Ill PM you when i'm certain.

Oh, and gratz on turning 20! ;)

-Gid.

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

edit.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

edit.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

Church: there are usually 8:00am services at Church, and 9:00 too I believe

My church is at 9:30, 11:30(I think), and 12:30.

The-Road-2.gif

Siggy By...me! ^^

If you've got any tips on sig making, photoshop in general, or a recommendation on a good DSLR to get me started, pm me =]

haapy b-day! ill make sure to get a present for ya, and i might nas well bring some rings/ammy for drop :)

Megadedhed.jpeg

Sigs made by Runemetsa, Nuzza, Dark_Shadow, Kuroi and Me.

liquid blobs attacking eachother

American Anime... YAY!

aww this sucks mate- im in india at my cusins workplace and im leaving there tomorrow- and returning to his place is out of the option- its a 12hr drive! well have fun guys- i know i wont=( :oops: :cry: :(

p.s if you can, someone TRUSTWORTHY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get me some of those drops and trade them to me?

p.s.s. if ya can mate(the one whos turning 20) can you please save me a rune full helm and maybe something else to? my rs name is magax life

thanks again mate=)

• 2 weeks later...