Is there a future for dragons on Rs...

buffrichie

i agree, dragons should be the strongest in the game

i remember when from years ago to near the end of rsc my friend and i would go fight the kbd and it would be extremely difficult even with blocking, we were 90ish and 75ish at the end of rsc. now hes 119/120 and im 114 and kbd is just too easy. We need a dragon that can challenge players again, bugs and elementals and wierd cave monster things shouldnt be the strongest in the game... it should be a dragon.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Addy and Rune dragons would be pretty tough, mith not so much but still a challenge.

bronze = blue+

iron = red++

steel = blk+

mith would be... lvl 400?

you would need a team of 50+ 126's to kill the rune dragon lvl 1200 :lol:

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Addy and Rune dragons would be pretty tough, mith not so much but still a challenge.

bronze = blue+

iron = red++

steel = blk+

IF the rune dragon acted the same as the other metal dragons... A single player could probably kill it alone given enough prayer potions, antifire potions, and time...

TO EVERYONE INTERESTED IN DRAGONS:

I think i made a great suggestion on the official forums in the suggestion section... It is about the fire dragon which would be on a new island.. the homeland for all dragons of rs.. and en route to the top of the mountain the fire dragon would be on, there was random obstacles ( skill wise ) nothing very significant.... with caves containing other dragons of the game.. the dragon armory would be expanded and a new hide would be introduced into the game with nice graphics to it... If interested the topic is called...

Fire Dragon Jounrey to it... I meant to put & journey to it but it wouldnt let the & be int he topic.... I will try to keep it bumped.... Read it and if u like it post a reply or add a suggestion.... Thanks

The only problem with adding a new dragon imo is they would have to introduce a new ranger hide set ( if it was coloured) and then they would have to release a melee and magic set too... unless ofcourse it was a leather dragon :lol:
Why? Whens the last ranger update for armour? Karils and its not even better than full black hides? Mages and melee have nothing to argue about if new ranger gear is introduced.

The only problem with adding a new dragon imo is they would have to introduce a new ranger hide set ( if it was coloured) and then they would have to release a melee and magic set too... unless ofcourse it was a leather dragon :lol:
Why? Whens the last ranger update for armour? Karils and its not even better than full black hides? Mages and melee have nothing to argue about if new ranger gear is introduced.
yeah i agree us rangers have been gettin the shaft since they took away the double spec.... Jagex should be nice and give us an update.. They kinda owe us one....

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

WHITE DRAGONS :twisted:

sorry for the double post but if they add white dragons they should be the weakest type (really white dragons are a joke amoung D&D players)

Why?

Why should Runescape be like D&D at all?

Remember, RS dragons all breathe fire, regardless of colour, when was the last time you got poisoned by a green dragon, or covered in acid by a black dragon?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think there should be purple and white dragons at the very least, but rather than beign able to make dhide armour that was the same as some other existing kind, make it have unbalanced, different stats, like...one give you better magic defense but worse magic attack (than black), and the other give you worse magic defense but slightly better ranged bonuses, or whatever.

Suzanne Vega

grammar2gr8dx.png

tokin rite wurx gud!

I think mighty dragons make the game more realistic.. The kalphite queen is probably the most powerful monster on the game. But, its a massive beetle lol, and the chaos elemental isnt so easy either, but thats a massive jellyfish. Dragons are known to be powerful (by myth). In conclusion, i think the most powerful monsters should deffo be dragons, as they would be IRL

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png

I think mighty dragons make the game more realistic.. The kalphite queen is probably the most powerful monster on the game. But, its a massive beetle lol, and the chaos elemental isnt so easy either, but thats a massive jellyfish. Dragons are known to be powerful (by myth). In conclusion, i think the most powerful monsters should deffo be dragons, as they would be IRL

omg ther r no dragoons irl

Come dance.

Potkuassa.png

I would like to see White Dragons, which will be as powerfull as Green Dragons and drop White hides, which you can make for Ranger armour and you will need Lvl 40 range to wear it. :3

That would be just a waste of an update...

The only cool thing would be that you could walk around, i say walk around cause the stats would only be as good as green, in a nice outfit.

TO EVERYONE INTERESTED IN DRAGONS:

I think i made a great suggestion on the official forums in the suggestion section... It is about the fire dragon which would be on a new island.. the homeland for all dragons of rs.. and en route to the top of the mountain the fire dragon would be on, there was random obstacles ( skill wise ) nothing very significant.... with caves containing other dragons of the game.. the dragon armory would be expanded and a new hide would be introduced into the game with nice graphics to it... If interested the topic is called...

Fire Dragon Jounrey to it... I meant to put & journey to it but it wouldnt let the & be int he topic.... I will try to keep it bumped.... Read it and if u like it post a reply or add a suggestion.... Thanks

could you copy the description you made in the official forums on here/ i hate reading the official forums, and in 2 minutes your suggestion will be bumped to page 3 by a bunch of noob threads

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

WHITE DRAGONS :twisted:

sorry for the double post but if they add white dragons they should be the weakest type (really white dragons are a joke amoung D&D players)

owning white dragons in d&d is about as hard as making eggs

I think a White Dragon could be implemented very well into the game. There is already a ranger set with 70 Def required (albeit a very weak one). However, if this White Dragon were to drop hides, I think they should be a Rare Drop. If there was a 70 Def Ranger Set that was around 200K a set, it would be way too powerful for PKers. Basically, there has to be a risk associated with carrying a Set of 70 Req Armor into the Wild, and that risk would be a monetary one.

I think there could be several interesting locations for this new Dragon. One option, is of course, the Wild. However, since the Chaos Elemental was just released, and seeing as it is situated in the Wild, this might be a tad repetitive for the moment. Another interesting spot was mentioned by a player on this post, and that's in the Elven Grounds on the Western side of Runescape. I believe this area needs more draw to it, as it is a very picturesque part of the Runescape World, but offers little challenges to players. An interactive dungeon, which ultimately leads to the White Dragon could be just the ticket to opening the Western Lands up to the Runescape population.

Also, as a rough idea, I was thinking there could perhaps be a mini-game to slay this dragon. As opposed to the massive teams in Castle Wars, and the solo tasks in the Fight Pits, the White Dragon Dungeon could offer a mini-game for a Party of 3-4. The team would face challenges similar to the Fight Pits (albeit a bit easier), which would culminate in a battle against the White Dragon. Every member of the team would receive some sort of recompensation for completing the dungeon (maybe combat exp), and of course the drop from the White Dragon. The experience reward could vary on the amount of players in your team, and the combat levels of the participants (For example, EXP = Level x 100).

sig7uu.png

bronze = blue+

iron = red++

steel = blk+

IF the rune dragon acted the same as the other metal dragons... A single player could probably kill it alone given enough prayer potions, antifire potions, and time...

rune drag would be like kbd... 3 other atks then flames and mellee...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

I think a White Dragon could be implemented very well into the game. There is already a ranger set with 70 Def required (albeit a very weak one). However, if this White Dragon were to drop hides, I think they should be a Rare Drop. If there was a 70 Def Ranger Set that was around 200K a set, it would be way too powerful for PKers. Basically, there has to be a risk associated with carrying a Set of 70 Req Armor into the Wild, and that risk would be a monetary one.

I think there could be several interesting locations for this new Dragon. One option, is of course, the Wild. However, since the Chaos Elemental was just released, and seeing as it is situated in the Wild, this might be a tad repetitive for the moment. Another interesting spot was mentioned by a player on this post, and that's in the Elven Grounds on the Western side of Runescape. I believe this area needs more draw to it, as it is a very picturesque part of the Runescape World, but offers little challenges to players. An interactive dungeon, which ultimately leads to the White Dragon could be just the ticket to opening the Western Lands up to the Runescape population.

Also, as a rough idea, I was thinking there could perhaps be a mini-game to slay this dragon. As opposed to the massive teams in Castle Wars, and the solo tasks in the Fight Pits, the White Dragon Dungeon could offer a mini-game for a Party of 3-4. The team would face challenges similar to the Fight Pits (albeit a bit easier), which would culminate in a battle against the White Dragon. Every member of the team would receive some sort of recompensation for completing the dungeon (maybe combat exp), and of course the drop from the White Dragon. The experience reward could vary on the amount of players in your team, and the combat levels of the participants (For example, EXP = Level x 100).

You do know black hides require 70 ranged right? and cost little to nothing.

If they add a new hide set it should be at least 85 range to wear.