The day I handed over a Dragon Chain.

Leesters gets the nice guy of the year award

Woot! Does that mean I get to pick out a p-hat? Hehe. Just dreaming, sorry. lol.

Yes, R2 i DEMAND you give him a red, he's been drueling over one for months now :P

Sure, meet me with all your money at Oziach and I'll have the Red waiting for you guys :)

Fantastic! All my money, and I get a red phat! You are a giver! "All of my money" consists of 26 mil. And its all yours for a cherished phat! I would go down to 1 gp (need the bank marker) for one. Thank you, rs2!

When shall we meet?

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woot! Does that mean I get to pick out a p-hat? Hehe. Just dreaming, sorry. lol.

Yes, R2 i DEMAND you give him a red, he's been drueling over one for months now :P

Sure, meet me with all your money at Oziach and I'll have the Red waiting for you guys :)

they fixed that :oops:

Even though I've never heard of buying "awards" I'm game. :D

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

they fixed that :oops:

Shhh!

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

i liked the story reminds me of when i'm doing... well... anything i always forget something... 8) ...

and gratz on the chain and for for not being consumed by the 'Greed factor'

-= weasel =- rsname: moosewalker ~ top 10000 player :D

newscape300x50qz7.giffull qp - always willing to chat add me...

nice work leesters, especially as it could have gotten u a fair bit closer to that elusive red phat (or am i behind the times and u've got it :? ) you are truely a hoest friendly human being, someone who makes tip.it and rs a better place with ure generosity. and congratz on persisting with that chain :D

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"

great story..

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.

nice work leesters, especially as it could have gotten u a fir bit closer to that elusive red phat (or am i behind the times and u've got it :? ) you are truely a hoest friendly human being, someone who makes tip.it and rs a better place with ure generosity. and congratz on persisting with that chain :D

Well, he gave up on the Red, but im sure he'd still love one for free :P

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

That was really nice of you Leesters. It's a shame there aren't enough people like you. Players have to search to hard to find players like you -.-. I enjoyed your story though, as always. Hope to hear more of your every day adventure's, lol.

There it lays on the ground in front of me. A reddish looking square thing. I right click my mouse. "Examine: Dragon chainbody".

I run over to pick it up. I type, "Congratulations" "You are the proud owner of a dragon chain" Omg, I just handed over a dragon chain.

And I couldn't be more happy about it. Congrats, Trojann, and thank you for sharing this adventure with me.

See there are some honorable people in life.

mcguff1.png

ya i agree with everyone that i wish i had a friend on the game like you. I cant trust anyone with money (lost over 3mill) or a party hat (which i have also lost)... So after losing money and rares to friends that i though ti could trust... i gave up on trusting anyone in the game... maybe there are a few good people left in the game like u =) Hopefully one day someone can regain my trust with them...

Hey, if he falls for it maybe we'll get "The day I got Oziach'd by R2"

I'd enjoy another leesters story :lol:

I realized that Oziach doesn't work so well when your victim can 3 hit you :o

So, no red hat for 27 mil? Dang. I was hoping a merchant might actually be generous for one day of his life. :P

Thats okay, I wasn't expecting you to meet me at Oziach. I know that your 200 billion isn't enough for you. ;)

For me, I'm just happy having the best equipment, and being content with that. Whats another 11 million? (If I would have sold and split the chain) I already have the statistical bests in the game. The lack of greed really is a nice, content feeling. I just wish I had a pretty red hat.

*Starting a petition for the invention of the red cavalier hat*

EDIT: Wow, I really seem to be bitter that phat prices will never be attainable to me. And I took it out on the merchant. lol. No one is perfect. ;)

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

Hey, if he falls for it maybe we'll get "The day I got Oziach'd by R2"

I'd enjoy another leesters story :lol:

I realized that Oziach doesn't work so well when your victim can 3 hit you :o

So, no red hat for 27 mil? Dang. I was hoping a merchant might actually be generous for one day of his life. :P

Thats okay, I wasn't expecting you to meet me at Oziach. I know that your 200 billion isn't enough for you. ;)

For me, I'm just happy having the best equipment, and being content with that. Whats another 11 million? (If I would have sold and split the chain) I already have the statistical bests in the game. The lack of greed really is a nice, content feeling. I just wish I had a pretty red hat.

*Starting a petition for the invention of the red cavalier hat*

Now that a Red Cav would match my chain, *signs* :D

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

Wow Leester almost made that story sound like that the other guy was someone that was low leveled. Then I hear Trojann, and I slap myself silly for that. Im sorry Trojann, please dont kill me for thinking that. Congratz on the drop guys. Now Leester can get back to his barrows again. :lol: . Nice drop.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Guest mmortalone

leesters:

The RS world needs more people like you, and so does the real world. you have helped countless amounts of people many times with guides.

good for you