How will zee person above you die?

SwankyTuna

You'll be trying to break your Most Pickpockets Without Failure Record and one of the Knights will grab his sword and slash you across the face instead of stunning you.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

YouKnowWho (the bad man that was responsible for the war in World War II, aka A. H., I won't name his name since he was SO nasty) gets to a time matrix, with his soilders, and they land at your house and YouKnowWho has racism against you, like he has racism against everyone else.

I am way smarter than the old the old geezer, puting a dummy in my place, meawhile using using my mad ninja skillz, I sneak into your complex, eliminating your body guard and blow up the armoury with remote mines. Unfortunatly you are too high tech and do not keep metal weps, you keep ammo and guns and a couple rockets. You are too busy enjoying a brief explanation of time and space by stephen Hawkins to see me. You die never knowing what hit you and I am safely 5 miles away having pressed the detonate button :lol:

Gyr_Falcon5.png

Gyr_Falcon5.png

a senile woman sees you walking down the street wistling, and notices that your helm in your sig looks kind of tea-pot, she tries to pick up your tea-pot looking helm, but your head has grown to fat from becoming a zombie, and you get decapitated...

Manatea3O5, the guy who posts replies without reading others

mr+manatea.png