How will zee person above you die?

SwankyTuna

And MY eyes will bounce of out my head. One will block your nose and the other will shoot up your throat. Congratulations! You choke to death.

• 4 weeks later...

Right. For mentioning RS in the forum of love, I'll personally kill you by jamming portaloo's into your ears until you explode.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

Your having a nice stroll in the wilderness when suddenly your surrounded. In the East and North is 1999 level 3 noobs (the world is full)all wielding bronze daggers and shouting "Kil de gui who didn give us phree st00f!!!111". In the West is a stary King Black dragon, and south of you there is... a swarm. :shock: You polsih off the KBD while the Level 3s are hitting constant zeros, you don't take any notice of the swarm. Then you get down to the level 3s, 'Phew, this is easy' you think as you 1 hit a few of them, you don't notice yourself, who was down to 1hp from the swarm. As you get down to the last noob the swarm disappears, your about to take the last sweep of the last noob, when he hits a 1 on you, your so busy congratualting him on hitting something for the first time you don't notcie your in Lumbridge.

Proud Legionairre of the 10th Legion of Kandarin.

Search for "The 10th Legion of Kandarin" on RSOF to join a small, friendly clan!

270 Quest Points and counting

Remember - In the gene pool, there is no life guard. :P

You're not getting my point. If you had an IQ above room temperature you would.

ull b runnin down tha street thinkin ur mario then boom u get sucked down a green tube and fly down to get surrounded by flyin evil dryer sheets :ohnoes: then suddenly u find a shroom and eat u bcome tall and step over everything eating the lil turtles then u run awayyyyyyyyyyy bcuz u see a lvl 3 noob chasin u askin for free stuff :XD: then BOOOOOMMM!!!! u hit a wall. :wall: u wake up in hell :twisted: and find out u overdosed on shrooms -.- and u dead..

Trevor92223.png

just as your lafing that the person in front of u has died from mashing his face and fingers into the keyboard fall of ur chair hit the floor break ur neck and then the computer falls on ur head for no reason just coincidence :twisted:

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.