How will zee person above you die?

SwankyTuna

then chuck norris is going 2 go all kung fu on ur butt

Due to a random chance of 1/10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 (google), you spontaneously combust, and your guts spill across the floor.

Live, love, eat!

Your prediction looks like it was written by a drunken lemur as a practical joke on other drunken lemurs. The drunken lemurs are enraged by this and begin to kill off all the drunken lemurs they happen to encounter. Eventually, there are no more drunken lemurs left in the world, thus setting zoo visits at an all-time low. This depression eventually works its way into every facet of the economy of the nation you live in, thus impoverishing your nation. You die of starvation, wishing you had never mocked the drunken lemurs, albeit accidentally.

DON'T MESS WITH THE DRUNKEN LEMURS!

Fear the frog reaper. Hypercubes make the frog reaper happy ^_^

easyclickfe5.jpg

Or else I shall feast upon your soul!!! :twisted:

you got to lumbe in full gold armer (sry dont know the name) and die from all the newbs tradeing you and brging you for it

rednewdc5.png

By 'fittest' do you mean 'most selfish brat with the fastest internet connection?'

Mwuahahaha. You're going to go sky-diving for your 30th birthday. Work out the rest for yourself.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

Some random tip.iter (coughmecough) is going to open a can of whoop [wagon] on you next time I heard the words "Chuck Norris" come from your mouth :twisted:

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

*Click* closes topic and everyones fingers get stuck inside.

Does anyone happen to know death_siren? She stole a green mask from me, and I think I found my way into her ignore list. If you know anything, please, don't hesitate to give me a pm.

The moogles will eat you in your sleep.[/b]

Moogles don't really seem to eat anything besides Kupo Nuts, grass, and more nuts. Although I DO have that peanut costume... :uhh: Your abstract sig turns out to be a portal to a parallel universe where nuts and grass eat people. You got whooped by a sunflower seed.

Live, love, eat!

and I'm whacking you with an encyclopedia, sig-buddy. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: