How will zee person above you die?

SwankyTuna

[Offtopic] This is one bloody depressing thread [/Offtopic]

Aged 93, the day after your great grandchild is born, you pass away peacefully in your sleep.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

Aw, Ragen that's so poetic. Birth and death so near each other. So touching... so perfect... so pure and noble.

But I'm not going to have kids. They're noisy little brats, they are.

So you're going to die from a plane crash for that one.

We don't rebel to sell it just suits us well, we're the bright young things.

You die in a police shootout because you've taken Tom Cruise hostage for the past year and a half. Eventually you run out of canned tuna and decide to go outside thinking it's safe (you've gone crazy). The police than shoot at you with paintball guns since you hyave on a Tom Cruise mask on and they think it's you and just want to be safe. YOu're then tazed for about 25 minutes until your brain becomes brain pudding and then you're shot once in the foot and die of blood loss.

t3hshabster.png

A Magic Wish Granting Kitty Cat decides to stab you to death with a spork for apparently no reason at all.

ur goin 2 die when a ginie comes up 2 u and says u get 1 wish u say u want 2 die and he beats u 2 death with a pic of ur gf that u got last xmas as a gift from her family after she got hit bi a truck and died

You are going to die aged 97. You pass away peacefully from a coma... which you've been in for 70 years. Owned.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

The earth will split and the trees will snap. Fire will leap through every crevice in the world and devour every living thing. The blood of every man and every woman and every child will spill through the rivers, you will be utterly consumed by the sight of every person around you dying. The flames will reach you, and you will be gone. The earth will be scarlet. the sky will be crimson, and the very water you once drank will be red with blood. :XD:

Live, love, eat!

W00T! I get to die a dramatic death! Go me!!!

Your going to be killed in a massive explosion, so you can do one of those flying dives :D

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Ragen is going to die in a boat crash. He'll be swimming in the water when it happens.

ur goin 2 die when a ginie comes up 2 u and says u get 1 wish u say u want 2 die and he beats u 2 death with a pic of ur gf that u got last xmas as a gift from her family after she got hit bi a truck and died
o.O a pic of my gf... er... don't have a gf actually. I don't think I'll ever be that desperate lol

the french launch a nuke (on a rocket provided by intel inside) at your hometown for misspelling eiffel tower

Fear the frog reaper. Hypercubes make the frog reaper happy ^_^

easyclickfe5.jpg

Or else I shall feast upon your soul!!! :twisted:

you will trip on a turtle and wang you head on the ground, knocking you out, then a heard of turtles will come and eat you

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

your eggs will hatch into a blk demon and a jungle drmon cuz gloth hates you, you human and they will eat you im safe cuz im noty human

a dark wizard enchants the cows and they kung-pow you to to death.

(btw Chuck norris helped the cows)

pk_kjv.pnga1e175.png