How will zee person above you die?

SwankyTuna

You have no idea what you're dealing with. That teddy is fourteen feet tall and with arms like tree trunks. Bullets can't stop him, nothing can stop the Teddy!!!!

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

• 2 weeks later...

You die because the 88th prince of some country gets angry when you stole his username he was going to use 5 seconds before he was going to submit the info to have that username,gathers his army,and sends it to slaughter you. :twisted:

dragon3.jpg

dragon7.jpg

You get killed by the Family Guy person(I forget his name) in your avatar

who is angry that you trapped him in a box and forced him to say the same thing over and over and over...so he breaks free and kills you some how.

u die a horrible death...by zombies...

Hmm...do you go to Varrock square in World 11 often or have you been there recently?I'm normally there in full zombie... :ohnoes: :uhh:

dragon3.jpg

dragon7.jpg

I swing my pickaxe at a coal rock, but miss and hit a pig, while that pig flies in mid-air before knocking a farmer, and the farmer gets angry for not apparent reason.

The farmer then tries to attack the Jail Guard near draynor (Again for no apparent reason). The Jail Guard ends up flying high in the air, knocking an alien ship, whcih is startled by this human. They accidently press a button that sends lasers down to Gielnor, and you die.

Big Foot comes out of the woods behind you house, molests you, and then runs away. Meanwhile, a pack of rabid boars that are hunting big foot, stumble upon your unconsious body, and tear it to pieces.... :uhh:

Was that bad?

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

Your computer gets sick of being typed/hit/kicked/thrown out of windows and as such starts typing/hitting/kicking/throwing you out of windows and the Computer Revolution starts and everybody dies, The End :shock:

This space is reserved for "Them"

I'd eat Mackerel anyday over cake, because i know if i die i can make more :D

Guards are selfish with their clue scrolls, for god's sake we practically have to kill them for their clue scrolls! :D