three 6 mafia demonic message?

flamestrike

mind if i misspell, i broke my elbow and can only type with one hand. ok so my friend loved the three 6 mafia but now he refuses to listen to them. Why? because of there demonic message. First just think about the name three 6 mafia or 666 mafia 666 being the number of the beast and of the devil. in the song "still fly" during the chorus in the background you can clearly hear a women saying "lucifer" "hes our king" "hes our father" and right before the first guy raps you can hear him yell "lucifer"

listen to it for urself its freaky

Edit: sound clip

]http://content.ytmnd.com/content/5/9/59 ... 08bdcc[extension not allowed]

yknow what scares me the most?

we spend all this time worshipping god then go to hell.

maybe if we worshipped the devil, hed be less angry when we get there?

logo.jpg

This is clearly a case of people hearing what they want to hear.

All I hear is "ooh ooh ahh, ooh ahh ooh, ahh" Yeah that's well scary.

sig2ho7.jpg

Sounds like someones saying "I listen...Exactly! ....I listen....Exactly! ....I listen....yes I do!" in reverse

You do know that the only time backmasking actually reveals something is when the artist actually puts it in themselves, right? People are always looking for satanic messages in music, but they simply aren't there.

lol i love finding things by playing songs backwards. its all in the mind though. one time i heard "i wanted to love you, i sent you flowers to your door" in a maralyn manson song :P

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I just looked it up on a lyric website, and the first rappers name is Juicy J. So he isn't yelling Lucifer, he is yelling "Juicy", and as for the other thing with the girls, it just sound like they are making sounds like "ooh" and "ahh".

122 Combat : 99 Hits : 99 Attack : 99 Strength

97/99 Defence : 99 Fletching : 99 Woodcutting

The onyl time i know a famous band did it on purpose is Pink Floyd. Listen to Empty Spaces on the Wall album in reverse

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

The onyl time i know a famous band did it on purpose is Pink Floyd. Listen to Empty Spaces on the Wall album in reverse

i must do this.. :)

If you look on http://www.backmaskonline.com/ there are quite a few that have been intentional. The one that always comes to mind is a song by Weird Al (I have no idea which one) that when backmasked says something like "Boy you must have too much time on your hands." Hilarious.

Man i was listening and i didnt hear anything..

You can imagine a lot of things. Hearing anything backward is freaking ( or atleast is to me) which would probably help the idea form in your head.

mcchrissigaw8.gif

Everybody lovin' it, but ain't no body touchin' it

http://jeffmilner.com/backmasking.htm

thats a good website.

I also recorded myself singing to the normal lyrics, and playing them in reverse..its cool

...Then i sung the reversed part, reversed it..and it sounded like the real song. Lol its fun to mess around with this

Speaking of which, anyone seen little nicky? hahah.

"In the name of lucifer, i command you to spill the blood of the innocent!"

Lol.

"Dude... Chicago rocks..."

something near the end like

"They went to hell... and had the greatest time of their lives"

and it shows them partying in nicky's room :D

Them being his friends >.>

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.