:.>Hidden Update<.:

Nahdrav

Just thought i'd let most of you people not doing the new quest know that most of the treasure trial armour(green d hide g,wizzy robes g ,heraldic kites and so on) are now f2p.

So umm yeah,get trialing,or something.

rssig4copy.gif

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think jagex did that purpopsly, as with what i think they are going to do with gloves also. I think eventually gloves will be tradable so ppl dont sell for rediculous prices on first day. I also think that so people wouldnt sell new f2p armour for expensive ammounts to the f2p on the first day, they are now f2p.

w4M8t.png

This is definately to keep prices down. With a greater amount of people from Members and F2P that creates a greater demand, therefore price goes up by law of demand. Runescape had to study economics and be creative with the RS world to keep things fair.

I think with gloves it will be like that too... on the first day there is a huge demand, so a huge price. But after the demand is filled... price equalizes and BAM everything is good.

Aqua_Dragons.png

This is definately to keep prices down. With a greater amount of people from Members and F2P that creates a greater demand, therefore price goes up by law of demand. Runescape had to study economics and be creative with the RS world to keep things fair.

I think with gloves it will be like that too... on the first day there is a huge demand, so a huge price. But after the demand is filled... price equalizes and BAM everything is good.

Gloves aren't even tradable :roll:

Gloves aren't even tradable :roll:

Canifs gloves are... :roll:

EDIT: Is this a false rumor? The thing about the new trimmed armours becoming F2P.

-masuma

tifsbti6oi.gif

Woah, I never knew Tip.It had that sig. I'll keep it since it's cool (and to make people wonder what was in my sig).

Also another small hidden update is in lumby church near the alter the sun shines through the glass. Looks pretty cool. (dont no if this is new, im pretty sure it is?)

Yes that is new I was using it quite a lot when doing desert teasure

No no, I just saw this one guy wielding a Heraldic kite, and he had no P2P skills in the high score.

That doesn't mean he is f2p though, he could have just gotten membership but did not level up p2p skills yet.

I can confirm hearldic is f2p.

I seem to notice that Romeo in varrock square is holding flowers and got a new suit??

Is this new or a long time ago?

The whole quest has been revamped. I did it in my noob account. It has now some nice cutscenes.

Clearly im on a free server

PIC EDITED OUT

Now I can show off my shields to my free friends 8)

I got a real big kick out of the proof being an autoer :lol: I now have something to do with that leather (t) top thing, give it to my f2p friend lol

im gona buy full green gold :) and full blue mage gold :)

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

awww.. to bad i dont got ne of those armors.

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.

No no, I just saw this one guy wielding a Heraldic kite, and he had no P2P skills in the high score.

That doesn't mean he is f2p though, he could have just gotten membership but did not level up p2p skills yet.

IT IS F2P

some1 tried to s ell me rune kite (h) today

and showed it in trade so its tradable in f2p...

saw som1 selling mage (g) in varrock to

rsname: lord rex.
december 2011: ranked 107th best f2p player
march 2012 became member.

Lord_Rex.png

The church thing isn't new. And i don't like this going free.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.