Ring of Stone: Actual use or a bug?

Sly_Wizard

My best guess for the usefulness of the rings is at duel arena. Imagine you're meleeing against a ancient mage. He'd think he's safe after he freeze you, but guess what? :) You morph, you unmorph, chop, chop downs the mage.

I am not a duel arena person, so I can not be sure if the scenario I described would be correct.

Melee would still lose because of blood barrage :lol:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats why me tangles didnt work at cw!! I tangled but they guy still moved this is intersting

if he was just unfrozen u cant immediatly freeze him again but u still get the animation of freezing.

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

ive thought about it and i dont really see how it CAN be a bug, i mean how do you accidently code that to happen?

It doesnt really happen like that. What happens is you code something and leave some parameters or some other code out that in turn makes things happen. Or you accidentally do or add something wrong, many a time have I accidentally turned typed one thing wrong and it makes the whole application not even run.

It isnt working for me or what am i doing wrong,

i got ring, someone entagles or barrage me, i put ring on, cant change to rock because im getting attacked ,what then?

I can only move when time up?

This is how it works.

1) Have ring in your inventory

2) Someone entangle/freeze you

3) wear ring

4) a menu on the left say "unmorph"

5) click on unmorph

6) You're no longer entangled/freezed, and you'll not be entangled/freezed-able for a short period of time

If you're attacked after you morph into a rock, you automatically unmorph, and you are also no longer entangled/freezed

7) After the duration, remove the ring, if the other person cast entangle/freeze on you, repeat steps 1-6

------------------------------------------------------------

the way primadog describes it it really sounds like a bug

enjoi888.png

At the risk of looking silly, are you sure it was entangle, that you didn't hit the wrong buton? :lol:

It might sound a silly question, but when i asked someone complaining about their tea whether they were sure they put sugar in, it turned out to be salt! :lol: :roll:

it still cracks me up!

Rofl, that must have been bloody horrible.

ROFL i told my freind that the stuff in the salt draw was sugar rolf it was soo funny

• 3 weeks later...
It's fixed. You can't weild the ring of stone while in combat.

Thats confirmed. The stone ring now does nothing. The just got abby pkd with it on and it did nothing. Hate bumping an old post but I think ppl ought to know how useless this ring is again.

limdog.png

Probably is supposed to do that. Somewhere it was a KB guide or in one of the letters it stated that some uses of the ring of stone have yet to be discovered and this could be one of them, but I still wouldn't bring it with me for abyss rcing...now for movement on stakes it'd be very useful for all those melee people out there fighting mages.

captain_poet.png

my friend (name removed) told me his ring of stone works similar to anti-dragonfire shield for the KBD's other 2 heads.

i don't know if i believe him, but he doesn't have anything to gain by lying

has anyone tried using a easter ring? they morph too it might do that :?

Easter ring is the reason they fixed it. They couldnt have a free item that you cant lose do something like that so they fixed that too. I just told you guys they fixed the stone ring so it doesnt undo entangle anymore. I tried it and it did nothing.

limdog.png