lvl 3s mining rune?

uberethair

How many of you have noticed the increasing number of lvl 3s with rune pickaxes mining rune :shock:

I think its very creepy

dont know about you but if I had 32k to spend it wouldnt be on a rune pickaxe at lvl 3

(I am in need of a rune pick at the moment though hehe :oops: )

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

even stranger, ive seen people mining gold, coal etc with a bronze pik axe! that would take for ever unless they had a VERY high mining lvl.

(I am in need of a rune pick at the moment though hehe )

me too, they're just to pricy on my salery(i get on once a week currently and if i try, ill usally make 5k minius all the money i spend on runes which is alot!)

Rune-mining lvl 3s are skill-pures, human-controlled, that go in deep wild and cant get attacked...

Of course, at lvl 3 you're practicly untouchable. It all makes sense now.

-Selbbub

6gefhqx.png

Cabbage owns, 'nuff said.

i did that in rsc, i had a lvl 4 with 84 mining, but i got keylogged, its a great way to make money

~Bmms

a91e22ec.gif
Aefx(started 11/1/2002) Cb: 200 TS: 1900+
Bmms--Jr(Started on 1/24/06)(Banned 11/13/09 ) Cb: 119(pre-eoc) TS: 1700+
Bmms(Started 8/?/2001)(Banned 1/24/06 ) Cb: 101(pre-eoc) TS: 1350+

I disagree that lvl 3 rune miners are somewhat "untouchable"". A common reason is that people occasionally put their low level pures as scouts.

The reasons for these maybe

1. kill other scouts, or

2. kill low lvl miners. (In j1's case)

But i also find having a low level miner to be a little safer, since there are mostly high levelers deep in the wild.

"I'd rather bear the comments people say to insult ya, then to poison my skin and erase my culture " - Deep Foundation

i dont understand how can level 3 miners survive the spiders?

same here

they maybe have a main and 2 computers so he can protect in wildy?it's possible

there is also some noobs who cut yews and they have like lvl 75 smithing

totallvl900ge9.jpg

Woot! Got total lvl 900 in f2p!

i dont understand how can level 3 miners survive the spiders?

same here

they maybe have a main and 2 computers so he can protect in wildy?it's possible

there is also some noobs who cut yews and they have like lvl 75 smithing

uhh, please, you can hide and run from the spiders, it's very easy...

get used to it, there are tons of crazy level 3's(half them being autoers :evil: ). Some are woodcutting pures(popular in f2p), some are fishing pures, some are mining pures...and so on.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Most of the lvl 3 rune miners are another person character and most (not all) were obtained through autos.

I big reason for have a lvl 3 rune miner is so pkers cant attack you. A lvl 3 miner has a smaller chance of getting pked while mining then a lvl 100 does.

117 Combat

Theboss123

Rune-mining lvl 3s are skill-pures, human-controlled, that go in deep wild and cant get attacked...

Of course, at lvl 3 you're practicly untouchable. It all makes sense now.

-Selbbub

Yep, they're for rune mining in the wildy.

Now i don't know what charcter to creater. Level three miner, Or pker that gets level three miners.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

Now i don't know what charcter to creater. Level three miner, Or pker that gets level three miners.

well i think it might be alot quicker to make a little level 5 pkr to hop worlds and look for rune miners .. hmm :scratchs head: but i say only if its autoers. I dont believe in pk'n people that are out doing stuff like , using the abyss and all that kinda stuff

smallsig2.jpg

RS name- Lunar3klipse, banned 3-16-06: found out theres a new appeal system, I get an extra appeal, fingers crossed.

BTW: Ill give someone a serious dollar, if I can use more than 30kb for a sig size :/ its my hosting for crying out-loud.

:roll: they r either autoers or ppl with no lives :wink:

really why would you create a whole new character to mining for months to reach 85 then go mine rune :?: rune mining isnt even very good anymore :roll: there are too many miners ( some of which r lvl 3's ) so there are hardly ever ores there, and there r also so many teams pking by rune rocks, once you get attacked your dead :roll: rune mining was the biggest waste of time for me to get :wink:

firmabmxjp0.jpg

99/99 Crafting

86/85 Mining

My level 3 rune miner doesn't fare well with the spiders, so I'm sure they don't either. They either have help, or they die alot.

99 Att, Str, Def, HP, magic, cook, fire, wc, mining, fletch, prayer, fish, farm

Over 2100 skill

134 combat

aaahhh Tiddles ... my old mining buddy from rsc who cut his teeth on mining da copper at East Varrock and when runite was +50k ea :P :P and evading pkers with a full load using every trick in the book was more fun than an evening with Jessica Simpson :lol: