Will the new monkey arena take over wildy?

gunshafted

the new monkey agility arena gives 580 xp for a full lap, and is much easier to get to then the wildy arena which only gives 520 per lap

i was just thinking do you thing people will still go to the wildy arena with this baby out?

Pros of monkey arena:

much easier to get to

more xp

quicker laps

no pkers can kill you

no monsters hanging around to hurt you

cons of monkey arena:

you MUST be a ninja monkey

high chance of failing zipline, which gives 300 xp out of the 580

which do you think will be used more often?

siggity siggity shwa

Well, if your high level then this will be a nice alternative to the werewolve and wildy course.

How high? Well, my friend with 60 agility had problems and quit it.

But, I went from 81 to 82 there the other day and I never failed.

I was getting 48k per hr with super energy pots and I needed no food!

But, these 3 courses (wildy, werewolfy, monkey) are like the same rewards basically.

What I want to know is why Jagex won't make an agility course that will give more xp like 60kp per hr?

I dont care if it costs more food, etc.

I would like just like something for high levels (70+) that gives higher experience at whatever the cost.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Personally I still prefer the wildy one. I fail a lot more regularly at ape atol than the wild, and I am 70 agil. The quest was fun, but I reckon I'll test the arenas next time I train agil.

Aeriath.png

Curse you Nomad!

It's monkey agility arena for me. Easier to get there. Don't have to worry about pkers. I get chased by at least one pker everytime I go there. I use my mad castle wars flag holding skills and don't get killed but they keep trying to snare me. Gosh. Wastes valuable agility training time.

Noctis666.png

When I timed it it seemed to be the same speed as wildy course but at 79 agility you never fail so that's a huge advantage so in the end it's probably faster.

Signiture1-1.gif

99 Magic, 99 Defence, 99 Strength, 99 Attack, 99 Hitpoints, 99 Fletching, 99 Woodcutting, 99 Firemaking, 99 Thieving, 99 Ranged, 99 Prayer, 99 Cooking, 99 Fishing

I don't care much for training agility, but I loves the new monkey course. I was only 4.5 k from 66 agility when I started and finally got bored when I hit 67. Now I have good use for all the super energy pots I got collecting dust in the bank. :lol:

pretty_baby0.png

I've never been a big fan of the wild course, but it seems that wild, werewolf and monkey all give close to the same xp. So, next time I feel like training agility, I guess I'll use monkey just for a nice change. If I ever hear barking mad again it'll be too soon.

kindness.png

Pros of each course

Wildy-low death rate, no quests

Wolf-no pkers

Monkey-fast

Cons of each course

Wildy-pkers

Wolf-zipline, two easy quests to pass,bad for pures

Monkey-1.5 quests to pass one is very hard, need monkey on, bad for pures

Most i could get at werewolf was 35k an hour , used probably 1-2 sharks per hour, not sure on wildy , havent been there since they made obstacles faster but exp less

did Ape Atoll the other day for 4 hours , 42.5k an hour average , never failed a single obstacle at level 77

although I did watch other people fail every single obstacle at least once :P

I like to fart silently but deadly in movie theaters
Ard Choille says (11:41 PM):

I wouldn't dare tell you what to do m'dear

excelent, i was wondering if the new monkey one was faster... i'm going to use that cause i've been sitting on 71 agility for a LONG time!!!

-= weasel =- rsname: moosewalker ~ top 10000 player :D

newscape300x50qz7.giffull qp - always willing to chat add me...

I'm loving the monkey course, at 72 agility I hardly ever fail or at least not enought to need food in the 2 hours I've been there.

And the best thing is... you have to be a ninja monkey to do the course. It looks hilarious to see all those monkeys running around the course.

On a side note: getting an evil chicken random event while doing the course is very very bad. Combat forces your greegree out of your hands, you turn back into a human and all island creatures turn on you. The worst thing is not that most of them are poisonous, but that since you can't wield your greegree you can't run away because the agility obstacles require you to be a ninja monkey.

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)