Idea for update, Right click to bury bones

my_pet_worm

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woo add me in, but put me in as Ray, thas my actual name lol

and yeha one thing...its P2P :x :roll:

pretty much u no wit tha skele gloves an al..wut bout those other ppl who r F2P?

\:D/ Ray::P2P::::Roaming Around::::Phat me pl0x?::::Beamster:: \:D/

reduccionoy9.jpg

pretty much u no wit tha skele gloves an al..wut bout those other ppl who r F2P?

Only a suggestion, making it just an update would be good to keep the F2P happy for a while.

shade Bandyt, you wanna write my opening paragraph? you seem to be a better writer than me at getting people to understand.

Only a suggestion, making it just an update would be good to keep the F2P happy for a while.

shade Bandyt, you wanna write my opening paragraph? you seem to be a better writer than me at getting people to understand.

i made a suggestion to jagex once before and never got any response from them so i'm not a big fan of the suggestion thing, but if it has worked in the past then i'll be happy to help. i think we could get wizardio4 to help too, since he's an official forum mod. you ever took a look at the official suggestion forum? its a mess, but if any of those ideas are considered for updates, then i think this is a great idea that will make the game more fun. wizardio, what would we have to do to propose this effectively for the game?

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

I'm in.

Also add this is for f2p. For one time give free palyer a reason for play actually.

Lanterna8

Known as peppers in IRC. I am the noob. I am Fail 2.0. I'm an idiot.

i support, but jagex may lower the already excrutiating xp lvls for all types of bones because of those training in the bone yard, though i dont see how that could be possible, most people going in there have no inventory used up, and also lowering the bone xp lvls would have an impact on those trying to train prayer by buying b bones, unless of course the bury x feature is al initaited. and because the bone xp lvls are lowered, the bone prices will likely go down.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

• 2 weeks later...