Goodbye :-(

meesa

:cry:

I was selling some runes I had made in world 2 in varrock. As usual, I was wearing my full rune and had all my money with me incase I saw an awesome deal.

Lag... Lag...

*connection lost attempting to re-establish*

My ISP went down for 5 hours or so, so no internet stuff would work. I didnt think much of it. I log on a few hours later, and I'm standing in lumby with my rune plate, hally, and kite.

I lost 500k, 450k worth of runes, almost full rune, and a few misc rune items that I was selling from fire giant drops.

I have only been playing 2 months or so after taking a year long break. I payed for p2p... but I just dont think with my sad stats I could make that much cash again. To me 1mil is a load of money.

I'm giving the contents of my measly bank to my friend next time he comes online.

Farewell to all. :(

Maybe I'll hang around the forums for a bit...

This stuff happens all the time, I died when I was watching tv and lost atleast 2m of stuff, just pick up and start again, or better yet just quit Runescape for good, it's a terrible game :P .

Sorry for your loss, but remember it's only a game.

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

You were on F2P, yet you kept a hally? :roll:

950k isnt much of a loss, just work it back.

my bad I meant world 2. been member for a few weeks only so I keep forgetting 2 is the main commerce one.

950k is a load of cash to me. Oh well.

em ...

first of all sorry to hear that

second, why you had ALL your money with you?

third 950k is nice amount of money, but it's posible to make. secret? don't try to make money, seriuosly do what u liek to do and don't worry about making money. before u notice u will ahve more than 950k

1500+ total 89 cmb; 1600+ total and under 93 cmb.

02/04/07 reached all skills 60+ under lvl 90 cmb.

07/19/07 reached all skills 70+ at lvl 93 cmb.

Prayer is good for herbs

Yah, i got scammed for 3million. Not too bad but it annoyed me greatly. Just start again.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Guest AshKaYu

Don't worry. Sell the rest of your rune stuff and:

A)Buy as much ess as possible, craft into Air Runes

B)Buy a rune axe, cut willows.

C)Buy a rune pickaxe, mine iron or coal

Don't worry. Sell the rest of your rune stuff and:

A)Buy as much ess as possible, craft into Air Runes

B)Buy a rune axe, cut willows.

C)Buy a rune pickaxe, mine iron or coal

Worst money making ways ever.... merchant the ess, cut yews/magics/ make cannonballs and sell.....

Birdd-1.png

[spoiler=Levels]Birdd.png

y dont u just start again. thats not much of a loss.i was hacked alot. now i have a whip =)

To some of us that's a major loss.

You can always continue your character. If you were able to gather up items of that worth than you can do it again. I'm sure you'll come back and you'll realize that you can still play. So long as the game is still fun for you than you can play. Just ask the OoC.

Be like a phoenix and rise from your ashes ---- to become more powerful than you once were!

You'd be amazed one day how much faster you made your money back than you expected.

PS do the Fast Free Law 66 if you're desperate, it's good 200k/hr cash.

All I learned in life, I learned on Tip.it

I lost 500k, 450k worth of runes, almost full rune, and a few misc rune items that I was selling from fire giant drops.

are you gonna be another one of the weak ones that quits after losing some minor ammount of items and weapons? Or are you going to keep playing so you can look back and say, "eh, it was only about a mil"?

go cut some trees and make some natures or something. Dont quit just because you hit a bumb.

p9793481.gif

p8170253.gif

dude just go chop logs er somthing it isnt much to make back money rofl no offence

Dont flame him,Give him guidance without being nasty or sarcastic

23 whip pks,3 dhorka,2 ahrims lvl 119 attack 99 strength 99 and defence 92 plus 94 mage

Carry on, if not for you, then for your friend. I had a good friend of mine quit not so long ago because of family problems. He sold his stuff to buy me a whip as a leaving gift. I would happily trade that whip to see him online again. Runescape can be a lonely place when a friend you know you can trust implicitly leaves. Trust me, he will miss all the chats and stuff :cry:

Sir_Hamshank.png

frostyr.jpg

99sig.jpg <----- First 99 - 20/02/10, also Vhellcats Birthday!!

:cry:

I was selling some runes I had made in world 2 in varrock. As usual, I was wearing my full rune and had all my money with me incase I saw an awesome deal.

Lag... Lag...

*connection lost attempting to re-establish*

My ISP went down for 5 hours or so, so no internet stuff would work. I didnt think much of it. I log on a few hours later, and I'm standing in lumby with my rune plate, hally, and kite.

I have only been playing 2 months or so after taking a year long break. I payed for p2p... but I just dont think with my sad stats I could make that much cash again. To me 1mil is a load of money.

I'm giving the contents of my measly bank to my friend next time he comes online.

Farewell to all. :(

Maybe I'll hang around the forums for a bit...

To tell you the honest truth that is downright pathetic. I was scammed for 4 million in a bothched santa trade (which was huge for me at the time) and was extremely annoyed. Though I didn't quit I know as p2p there are so many ways to get the money back without needing good stats.

You could for instance pick snape grass behind the crafting guild for 500gp per grass. Or you could run nats for a company (lvl 91+ Rc company) and get 40 nats for 25 ess (run through the abbysall>>trust me its quite safer than you think it would be--Here is a good guide on it (couldn't find one on tip.it)http://runehq.com/RHQSpecialReportsView.php?id=00541.

I did it and ran 10k nats in a week and got most of my money back.

Just because misfourtune strikes you there is no need to quit. There is always ways to get your money back and to get your million back would only take you a few days doing the ways I told you. :wink:

Everyone is gettin all their money lost the worst ways...........

Once when i was in yannile some punk used a hack to make a bug on runescape and attacked me when i had 2.2mil of stuff with me--outside wildy