Tip.It Times Presents: N0valyfe Speaks!

oddfaery2

This week's Tip.It Times has been released. Feel free to discuss the article or post any comments. If you have any criticism, please make sure it's constructive! :D

N0valyfe Speaks

The Editor

When the Tip.It times was created, you asked for articles with interviews of the top players. Well, my friends, your request has been answered. This week we bring you an exclusive interview with the #3 player in the game, N0valyfe...

Click here to read the rest of this article.

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Proud to have gotten 1800 skill total before access to fishing guild

Why make a house when you can rob one?

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bank pic is working, wow no rares or a d chain. N0va seems cool, he actually ya know...talks. zezima after all at #1 spot has a right to not talk, because ive seen him, and he literally has a crowd behind him yelling "hax nub loser jerk" etc etc. Kudoes to nova.

Luring master.

Tip.It: Do you ever use a secondary account when you want to play without all the attention? Do you ever post on fan site forums using an alias, either to avoid attention or to keep from having what you say associated with you?

N0valyfe: I rarely sign onto secondary accounts, and I try (itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s becoming increasingly harder these days because of the impersonators.) to claim the same [fan site forum] name as my account name. I do, however, mask my identity. Tip.It forums is an example.

Ohhh... I wonder who he is on tip.it? It would be interesting to find out who he is. :)

Awesome, an interview :P

And Wow N0valyfe plays alot :shock:

Bank picture didn't work by the way :?

Edit:bank pics working now

Wow, and to think i typically play as much as he does :lol: ...... :shock:

The bank pic is working, wow no rares or a d chain. N0va seems cool, he actually ya know...talks. zezima after all at #1 spot has a right to not talk, because ive seen him, and he literally has a crowd behind him yelling "hax nub loser jerk" etc etc. Kudoes to nova.

He probably would be wearing one at the moment of the taking of the bank picture. With 360mil I doubt he wouldn't of bought one already. If not got one as a drop.

Anyway nice Article tip.it. These interviews are the best tip.it times to view and are a great idea. Interview with Zezima next? :D

Several people in our staff tried to get Zezima to agree to one, but he wouldn't do it. There may be other famous top players in the future though ;)

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Wow. SImply Wow. I'd like to congratulate the Tip.It team since this is so far one of the most interesting and fun editorial to read! I hope to see more of these in the future (near plx lol).

As for N0valyfe, Congratulations to you man and keep up the good work!

sigjoy8pe.png

I SURVIVED THE 111 BUG

If a turtle doesnt have a shell, is it naked or homeless ?

the bank pic isnt working anymore (or at least not for me) :(

working fine for me

wierd, wasnt working a minute ago lol (i tryed it at least 5 times)

EDIT: why does he keep 3 left halfs in his bank??? (id make a shield and sell it immediatly lol)

You wonder who N0valyfe is eh? Well.....

I admit that......

It's not me. :P

Seriously, nova, who are you!!

chompysigpleaseswork.png

You only have to type four extra keys for me to not think "ur" an idiot.

solardeathray.teensupergenius.com

Several people in our staff tried to get Zezima to agree to one, but he wouldn't do it. There may be other famous top players in the future though ;)

I'd expect that out of someone like Zezima.

To be honest... I'm surprised N0va was that open in answering some of those questions. He kind of incriminated himself in my opinion. He pretty much implied that he had his life together, went through college, and the whole nine yards... and let a simple little game ruin his life.

This article really seems to conflict with the health announcement that Jagex recently released. Everything that these "top players" are... is everything Jagex doesn't want them to be. Playing a game 10-12 hours is just bad. I'm glad I never let myself get that far.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

Guest AshKaYu

Hi nova, wherever you are . . .

I sorta agree, Y2G, I mean, he had this great plan for life it seems. Then RuneScape.

He's certainly a very mysterious person Zezima, and that's probably the way he likes it. At least we got one thing figured out that he's a male. If he ever does agree to one it will certainly be an amazing tip.it times. :wink:

Well, here's another "Slayer rules" advert if i've ever read one :) Anyways i'm quite shocked that one of the top players doesn't even have a fire cape, unless of course (probably), hes wearing it and isn't in his bank right now.

The self-proclaimed king of bronze.

Well, here's another "Slayer rules" advert if i've ever read one :) Anyways i'm quite shocked that one of the top players doesn't even have a fire cape, unless of course (probably), hes wearing it and isn't in his bank right now.
I don't think lilyuffie has one, I've seen her several times and always saw her wearing the obsidian cape.

I was also surprised at no fire cape.

But it's probably being worn. Playing 10-12 hours daily with all the needed supplies banked, and awesome stats, it really shouldn't take too long to get.

blurredsigla2.jpg

Don't worry... I'll give tip.it the exclusive when i become famous.

The self-proclaimed king of bronze.

Don't worry... I'll give tip.it the exclusive when i become famous.

I look forward to the day. :lol:

I'd expect that out of someone like Zezima.

To be honest... I'm surprised N0va was that open in answering some of those questions. He kind of incriminated himself in my opinion. He pretty much implied that he had his life together, went through college, and the whole nine yards... and let a simple little game ruin his life.

I would hardly say it's ruined his life. Sure, it's kept him from going into a career right away, but that happens with tons of people for many different reasons. He didn't throw anything away but his time. Honestly, in the long run, there's little/no difference in graduating when you're 22 (not saying this is his age) and going straight into work than there is graduation when you're 22 and going into work when you're 25. In the long run it makes little to no difference.

RuneScape makes him happy, so what's wrong with that? To top it off, hundreds of thousands of people around the world know who he is. Would this be the case if he didn't play RuneScape?

I'm not saying that everybody should put off work to play RuneScape. For most people that's entirely unfeasable, but he's in a situation such that it's not detrimental to himself to play so much, so let the man enjoy what he does with his life.

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Guest Nezikchened

He's one crazy dude. And he has an impressive bank. I just like it more than anybody elses I've ever seen.