Read page 19 to see how much Jagex hates ME!!!!!

Hounded

Party date will be sent out via PM to those accepted after I get my COOKIES! lol

Going to weed out the list of 20 people now and maybe pick one or two from it for the party, and decide on gifts for the other ones that I decide I still like.

Thanks for posting everyone! Its still not to late to try and get in, a spot at the party will be hard to get, but it is possible.

Edit: There will be people other than the 7 chosen who will get prizes, they will not be going to the party though.

List of those Accepted: 7 total (May add more... dunno)

RockyMaivia

Revenga (If he sends cookies)

sk8ermaster (You are welcome to come, it will be after your party though, so I'm not sure if you even want items lol... let me know)

blacksimon (Didn't care for your post, but your from my world (79) so your welcome)

Nathaninch (Nice guy as you all should know. You are welcome)

danman789 (Ice Blitz huh... I Ice Blitz'ed a storm up on CW world 79 a lil while ago. Welcome.)

caskade (Liked your post, ello)

Hmmm... thats 8 so far... but cookie boy probably won't send me them. So it's seven really... I have a list of 20 other people who I will consider for a spot at the party, or who will at least be getting SOMETHING, however small or whatever. So don't get your hopes up yet if your not on the list.

Edit: It just been decided that 7 people from tip.it will be coming. Parocks does not count as one of them.

Edit: Gimmie a day or two to reply with the first couple people who got in. Don't want to accept to early when better reasons are still on their way.

Chance to get uber items ahead, so read my junk!

Alright, forget these stupid sob stories about quiting.

I'm glad to quit and none of you know or care who I am, so suffice it to say that I am quiting.

Over the course of playing for 4+ years I have accumilated many friends, many of whom I lost when I switched to a new char. Many were also lost do to inactivity on both sides.

Because of this, and different time zones, not many people will make it to my quiting drop party. I wanted a drop party and not to just give away a few good items so that more people could get stuff. So, I sold my best items and traded down.

Now, like 4 friends picking up all my stuff is boring and no fun, so I will be allowing some tip.iters to come as well. I will only allow a handful or two of you guys to come.

If you want to come, you must post here WITH YOUR RS NAME, and why you should come. I will not define why in any way, take my prompt as you will. You get one reply to this post, an edit of your post IN ANY WAY will get you disqualifed.

Now, the fun part... here is me:

me0in.png

What I am wearing will either be dropped at the end of the party, or given to my friends in rememberance of the last things I wore on this game. =) I would expect the bums to not sell them. lol

I am wearing:

Orange Boater

Obby cape

Whip

Mage book

Verac brassard

Glory

Drag legs

Mystic gloves

Infinty Boots

AND: MY LUCKY RUNE ARROW (P)!

And, now for the bank to be dropped:

drop17tl.png

drop22jy.png

I've spent many a mil on this stuff so far, and still have 10-20mil left to spend depending on if I pay a slave from the auction to help me drop it. =) Edit: Spent like 12mil on rune. Yum!

Any questions or anything of the sort maybe posted below and will not be counted as a multiple post, unless you edit it. I don't want people posting questions and then their reason later on, just to have them change their question into their reason when they find out they got denied a pass to the party.

This is the only forum this is being posted on. The party will be very small, so unless you lag like a freak or die by a random you will get some good stuff. Hell.. even if you do die you'll get stuff... cause it will take awhile to drop it all. =)

IF ANYONE SHOWS UP THAT WAS NOT INVITED, EVERYONE WILL BE DEPRIVED OF DROPS! ONLY MY FRIENDS WILL GET IF THIS IS THE CASE!

EDIT: No date or time is set yet. When I decide, it will be stated, and the winners will know. No one will know the place but those coming. Good luck in your responses!

Remember: if you go or not is based on your response. Whether it be long, short, funny etc., think about what you write, make it good.

With the amount of people going and the amount being dropped, everyone should get millions in items.

In almost complete retirement.

goodbye0vx.png

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rsn satenza! i love drop parties. - But keep your stuff, and when you come back you will still have it.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

First I'd like to say this isn't an application (unless you're compelled to give me your 1337 gear :P ).

I'd just like to say good-bye. It's always a shame to lose an experienced player, doesn't help the community :? . Hope you've had fun- I'm sure you will in RL.

Good luck with your life. Bye, to yet another RSer :( .

rsn: atronic92

reason: because i will give half of it to my friend who got hacked out of at least a mil worth of stuff (Thats a lot for him or me)

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

rsn:pauloino

i have no reason why i should go other than i would like to go

siggy4ny.jpg

Slayer FTW!!! Currently Lvl 73

Barrows Items: 8 Dragon Drops: 5

1632 Total All Skills 60+ 1700 blog.

"If you have got nothing nice to say, say nothing at all"-Flamers Watch Out

May I please come?

RSN is: Amv1234

Sorry to hear about all those friends you lost. thats like getting hacked but losing your friends instead.

I got hacked a few months ago, I am sill about 1 million coins in items away from where I was before. Good luck in life.

Wow.. so many people quitting these days :( Sad to see you leave man.

Anyways...

First of all my runescape name :P lucasesco

Second :D It would be an honor if I was chosen to assist to your Good-Bye party, since I can see you're an experienced player and have dedicated a lot of time to this game being a privilege to spend your last moments on it leaving all what you've build over the years.

:P Also you have an spectacular tempting bank :wink:

Anyways... no matter If I'm not chosen, have fun and good luck in life and never forget the fun times at RuneScape and with the Tip.It Community!

Att. Lucasesco

sigjoy8pe.png

I SURVIVED THE 111 BUG

If a turtle doesnt have a shell, is it naked or homeless ?

I would enjoy the privlage to come to your drop party becasue I to keep a lucky arrow (mine just happens to be a bronze one) And because I'd rather love the ability to boost my Runsecape experience through the chance to get a few million to spend on glories and whatnot (I'm a Runecrafter, kind of) And I've been working on 70 attack. I've been playing for about 2 years now, but just becasue a member a month ago. I'm having great fun. I'm not going to claim that all your items will be kept forever, beasue I know I'm going to get tired of the game, everyone does, most just won't admit it. other than that its just my riduculusly overdriving thought of wealth in this game that makes me want to go to the party.

Have fun!

rsn: pinguin333

reason for you to invite me: I can be a fun guy to hang out with on rs, you'll surely remember your party when I'm there. Also, I'm kinda looking for a free whip since my best irl friend fell for the clan trust scam and refused to play ever since. It's just no fun to play a game without friends.

A small piece of advice: Invest in a santa/mask and keep it in your bank, if you do decide to come back you'll have something to start from.

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

well my screen name is flash130

my reason to come: to be honest i have played for about 4 years i didn't get hacked and i am not gona give some sob story about how i will use it to help a ton of pepole. in all honesty i will probably give some to my little brother and then i will use the rest to further train and try to become the best at whatever it is i choose because in the end isn't that what your supposed to do with this game have fun and work tawords goals? o well nothing special but atleast its the truth.

rsn: raggy tramp1

Reason: im a mere tramp also in my parts you are a absolute legend and i would be honoured ro come to your drop PLUS i got haced and lost everything ;p

Hitting babies is fun, yay! *Dances* \:D/

Been out of the loop for 2 years, fill me in?

RSN: Z_Sand_Mann

I'd like to come if I am on at your time, never knew you but looks like you played pretty hard to build up such wealth. I consider myself a lvl 94 Noob, I play for fun, not for gear, or pixel profit. Hope you enjoy RL and good luck in the future.

Z

RSN: Prince_Nino

Reason for acceptance:

I belive you should accept me because some of the drop parties I've attended I've recived nothing, and this is a chance where I coul'd really get something.

I'm also a person who hasn't received much, even though I've gave more than I know, making me an eligable participant.

-Prince_Nino

Hey, my Rs name is Rebdragon17

I'd think of some Bs sob story, but I'm too lazy for that, so I'm just going to tell ya the truth. The cash would really be helpful towards my 99 Magic and 80+ herblore goals. I know there are a lot of people who are more eligible for an invitation (lower levels with less cash, people who got "hacked", etc), but it'd be great if you could just consider me :D .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Ariantarcher!

And I'm new to Tip.it Forums so yea. lol. Yeah...I would really like to come if that's ok man.

Reason: I'm sotra desperate and poor...Maybe with the money i could kickstart my flecthing level so I could craft mage longs!!! :D And also I've been droooooling over d2h since it came out, but never got enough money for one.... Anyway, thanks for your time!

dharoksig21qf.png

RSN Name: Bia Bf

Why?: Two Reasons. One... I have seen you post around here, You seem like a nice guy, If anyone on here asked me: 'Who the hell is this person?' I would reply with 'WHy he's a kind honest person, have you never heard of Hounded?!' :)

The other reason is I LOVE TO PART-AY! *Jigs about* If I am allowed to come I will wear my part-ay gear, everyone loves my part-ay gear....

sig5235ro7.jpg

RSN: Biggy08755

Now im not saying "liek omfg liek u nub invite me or else" like if half the rs population came on here. Im not saying that I deserve to go anyway it would be nice to have fun at the end of your rs account career. Heck i could care less about the drop party. If you are going to quit you should be able to have a good time and have fun. Anyway good luck irl

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

rs name-nxnjah

lately all ive been doing is training magic and fletching, and im looking for something fun to do in rs that ill remember. if im invited to this itll be something ill remember, even if i dont get anything :D

rsn: Arizark

i think you should invite me because ill bring a ton of kegs so you can acctually enjoy your last time on this game and ill try bring other stuff too so it could acctually be a party :)

kirby-sig.gif