Read page 19 to see how much Jagex hates ME!!!!!

Hounded

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sad to see someone leaving that is really good at ruenscape but a man got to do what i man got to do

mine runesape name is ikzelf100

i dont know why you should invite me you dont know me i dont know you but you wanted to invite someone you didnt know this is your change to amke me unbelieveble happy

rsn:nahdrav

I want some more cash

Also in all fairness i think you shouldnt quit with a drop party but invest your cash into rares so that if you do eventually return(which in all fairness there is a possibility of happening) you would have something to start off with

(p.s:add you friends on rs to your msn or gmail account and chat with them there...)

rssig4copy.gif

heh, ive seen many people quitting and throwing up bank sales for the masses, but i like your way, you screen everyone before inviting them (inviting them via private message?). I never knew you, but its always sad to see a great player leave Runescape, but fun to see how well they're doing in life without this social ball and chain...

If you do decide to stick around in the forums, give me a PM! I'm trying to keep in touch with all the Runescape-quitters that still might browse the forums.

Thanks for listening to me blather on.... And have a good drop party wether(sp?) you decide to have me or not!

plzstayokrf4.png

sodb4jz.jpg

Sodb Forum

siggiedxc2.png

Stop thinking. It's Runescape.

Note: I props don't make it through

I think stopping at RuneScape is a bad thing at all...is it?

Just look to what RS have done to you...propably you spend a lot of time

in this game, you also could have spend the loverly time, you 'waste' in RuneScape, with some friends. It's just like: There is so much more to do, in this beautifull world, right? Good, that you agree!

Well, I'll just go on...Just what is RuneScape, it's just a VIRTUAL game,

you put hundreds of hours in some virtual reality 'creature' or whatever you want to call it :roll:

I don't know how old you are, let's asume you are about 17 years...

Your on high school/college (or whatever it's called where you live)

and your just on a fifth of your life, and there is sooo much to see...

I just want to say: Stopping at RS is no big deal...(for us)

I could say: Oh, that's such a pitty, because Rs is the best game ever, and your such a nice player! (and other things like: It sucks you stop)

Lets face it: I don't give a damn, about if you quit, or if you play on!

I don't know you and all that kinda stuff!

Hmm...Lemme in, k?

RSN - Cubed Boid

Reason - Well, I'm not saying I deserve anything, but recently I have a few people who are very close to me pass away and nobody to talk to about it. Nobody has been there to cheer me up, it would be a very kind thing if one person could just show me someone cared. I've lost alot, and RuneScape isn't exactly the best thing to waste away on, but I do it anyway to see if I can find any cheerful person to brighten me up.. Heh, not doing very well.

Yeah probably sound like i'm fishing for sympathy and stuff, but I'm honestly not. So please don't say I am.

All the best with quitting, I hope you have enjoyed your time within the RS community. Toodles.

Why do I want to come? Because I love a good fun drop party, and I'll be damned if I don't go to as many as I can. If you want to invite me, my rsn is Wrath Of Ace

I also wish you luck in your life, wherever it may take you.

rsn reddawn509

I would like to attend this party A to get phr33 stouffs (jk) I actually would like to send off a player of runescape, A quitting drop party is like a funeral, you pay your repsects, and mourn the loss of a great person.

rsn : pajot

I'm the poorest tipitcrewbie alive, help me! :)

No really, just didn't want to let something like this slip away :-). So I took my shot :o

I know what I know and what I know might well not be what you want to know but then seeing as only I know what I know and you do not know what I know then you will not know if what I know is what you would like to know

vill_ranger0

well just got scammed by a rl friend who moved away, plus i would like to say goodbye to you, even though i dont know you.

CANE

Just to be different.

Think about it. A freaking Dragon Cane with a Dragonstone gem.

The spec will simply your character equiping a glove and beachslapping the enemy, who will break down and do the Cry emote for 10 seconds straight.

RSN: Potter Pkr

I want to celebrate with you your quitting party. I love going to drop parties to see loads of people scramble for an item. Alas I never get any good drops.

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

Id like to come because its always a bummer when somebody quits and ive gone to a bunch of drop partys, got useless stuff and kept it just because they quit. :(

(lol i even got a lucky steel dagger from my friend on rs who quit a few weeks ago) :lol:

:P

and im still attempting to recover from when i got hacked 2.2m :?

Rsn: Rutslane

i'm a lvl 124 and when i last visited a drop party i was lvl 100 or something so i would like to have some fun. I ofcourse want items cuz the process of getting 99 Herblore drained me. Yes i am rich already but i have bigger plans then my richness would allow.

P.s I have been playing the same amount of years as you( 4+).

Veterans forever

herblore527pc.png

I think its sad u let 7 random ppl some ?

Make it for friends only or make it for whoever can come.

Don't say my friends acan come and I will also select 7 random people from here....

And lol especially the part about if someone not invited shows up there wont be drops whahahahahaha.

I thought u were quitting mate why would u care ?

IMO It's the worst announcement for a drop party ever, except for those fake ones.....

ill come if im home which isnt much. I dont see how you can possibly keep ppl out. Theres bound to be some random noobs walking around especially if its at a bank. Maybe if u had it someplace like ecteteria bank u might get away with it.

limdog.png