New Yin Yang Amulet

Trumpet909

Um, no, not really.

Dear Makeover Mage,

I am writing to you to ask you: where did you get your yin-yang amulet? I have searched as far as I can, asked as many as I can, even some who might know!

Yet, none can answer me. So now I ask you - where did you get that amulet, and is it, or will it ever be possible, to get one like it? Also, how did you get your powers to change appearance, and is there any way others (like myself hehe) can aquire them, too? And can you change people further than mere skin colour and gender?

Thanks,

Stormcrafter of The Kindred Clan

PS. What is your actual NAME?

Dear Stormcrafter,

My abilities? Well, in all honesty they all come through the amulet I wear. I found it one day after killing a whole nest of gazulibirds (now long extinct). I put the thing on and suddenly my hair grew down to my waist! Further experimentation led to the powers you see today. I used to do haircuts too, but old age has got the better of my eyes and I donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t want a customer to lose an ear!

I have never thought about retailing my amulet -to do so would be disastrous to my business. However, people are often remarking how handsome it looks, so I may ask Doric if he can fashion me a few copies. Pop by when you're in my area and I am sure we will be able to strike a deal. ItÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll only be a copy, so donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t get any ideas about putting me out of a job! I donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t want to go back to bending spoons for a living.

PS. My name is Pete, or Peta, depending on my mood.

supermario77.png

lol...whats it do??

That was a pretty random hidden update wasn't it?

Not that random, somebody asked how to get teh amulet in the Postbag for this month.

mahasig95magicho6.gif

Proud co-leader of the Mayhem Makers, Runescape's best pure pking clan

Combat 97 - Str 99 - Att 93 - Hits 97 - Pray 52 - Ranged 95 - Magic 99

I Mahatma I - Thanks Misterxman for the great sig

lol...whats it do??

That was a pretty random hidden update wasn't it?

Not that random, somebody asked how to get teh amulet in the Postbag for this month.

....i don't read the letter thing.

Might have to start, in-future...

bunyip.png

Okay, that settles it. I'm gonna have to send a creative letter to the postbag. The fancy dress seller in Varrock is going to get something about that dang red cavalier hat! Maybe he'll give one up. :P

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

lol i just bought 16 of those ammys to give to my friends, but then, OH NO! they arent tradable! lol so then i just told them to bring 100gp to the makeover mage and they got some... but the amulet makes me look like a hippie :roll: :roll: :wall:

OMG... if its tradeable i know what ima do in the next hours :twisted:

Lie and deceit innocent people who don't know any better for your own purely selfish gain? :P

8) exactly :wink:

sigjoy8pe.png

I SURVIVED THE 111 BUG

If a turtle doesnt have a shell, is it naked or homeless ?

OMG... if its tradeable i know what ima do in the next hours :twisted:

Lie and deceit innocent people who don't know any better for your own purely selfish gain? :P

8) exactly :wink:

That's not really something to joke about... It doesn't make you cool. You might as well go try to sell your "rare" spinach roll :roll: