**Paris Hilton**

lucasesco

Egh, too skinny, I like her sister better.

nicky hilton is better on average.

both of them can be very, very hot at times. sometimes, not so hot. doesnt matter if they dont have any personality, these arent the type of people you go to for a relationship. so my final verdict:

idhitit298481hx.jpg

i have the name "nicky hilton" on runescape, but i havent logged into it for ages :lol:

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think she was incredibly hot and sexy for the end of House of Wax....

....that pole through her head really did wonders for her personality and beauty wise. :twisted:

lol, quoted me from another thread too :D

i used to have a lot of "id hit it" pictures, its kinda sad i lost them all. this was one i knew where to get quick, and probably my favorite one :D

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

yikes 3 pages... I guess Paris is really controversial. Anyways back on topic... lol I once actually met her in real life and well all I can say she's the typical celeb nice and shiny. But I mean... I posted the most Kid-Familiar photo of het but there are some that leave you open mouthed.

I find her dog funny lol. that dog wears Versace, Armani and other elite designers clothes :P She owns all dogs. My dog wants to date her.

But just think about it this way... Lol. I know this will get lots of flaming but whatever.

Wouldn't you like to be plain rich for posing, go to the parties all day, have the coolest cars, houses, and "date" the hottest people on the planet? ;)

sigjoy8pe.png

I SURVIVED THE 111 BUG

If a turtle doesnt have a shell, is it naked or homeless ?

yikes 3 pages... I guess Paris is really controversial. Anyways back on topic... lol I once actually met her in real life and well all I can say she's the typical celeb nice and shiny. But I mean... I posted the most Kid-Familiar photo of het but there are some that leave you open mouthed.

I find her dog funny lol. that dog wears Versace, Armani and other elite designers clothes :P She owns all dogs. My dog wants to date her.

But just think about it this way... Lol. I know this will get lots of flaming but whatever.

Wouldn't you like to be plain rich for posing, go to the parties all day, have the coolest cars, houses, and "date" the hottest people on the planet? ;)

Not if people thought this kind of [cabbage] of me

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

It's funny how most of you say shes ugly or spoiled or whatnot but when locked in a room with her with no way out and no witnesses i don't think killing her would be the thing on your mind ;) :twisted: :twisted:

101% true :wink:

sigjoy8pe.png

I SURVIVED THE 111 BUG

If a turtle doesnt have a shell, is it naked or homeless ?

It's funny how most of you say shes ugly or spoiled or whatnot but when locked in a room with her with no way out and no witnesses i don't think killing her would be the thing on your mind ;) :twisted: :twisted:

101% true :wink:

That's the dumbest situation I've ever heard of.

summerpngwy6.jpg

She would just use one of her thousand phones to ring for help, so there goes that plan.

My opinion of her? Too stupid for her own good or any body elses good for that matter.

1264cc30.gif

I actually hate that little spoiled girl. She's a daddy's princess, i'd love to see her trying to make it in the real world. Her and that damn pooch/lapdog/puffball of hers.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

Reminds me of some tv show I saw once, they'd walk up to this random girl on the street and ask her who her favourite celebrity was. When she answered. "Paris Hilton is like, the coolest person out there," they asked her why. All she could answer was "Well... she's rich, and she..." after which she stared blankly in the camera for several minutes.

She is obviously absurdly and amazingly hot and provocative.

No? She has a face like a foot.

Ever seen the South Park episode entitled "Stupid Spoiled W***e Video Playset"?

She epitomises all that is wrong with modern 'celebrity' culture. She is a nonebrity and I wouldn't be surprised if that video was released as a publicity stunt and organised by her agent.

Some people are changed by being a moderator. I wouldn't be.

If you say she's cute, you are looking at her face.

If you say she's hot, you are looking at her body.

If you say she's beautiful, you are looking at her soul.

Woah, did I just say something meaningful? :shock:

What am I looking at when I say she's sexy?

This is the way the world ends. Look at this [bleep]ing shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm splitting, Jack.

I actually love Paris Hilton. I mean, she looks good. And she has got all those cat fights with all those other celebs, and she really doesn't care what they say, she just replies wiht "I'll get back at them", she's so mean, it's cool. She's also funny, in a pathetic kind of way. And man, I'd know what to answer if she asked me for a one night stand!

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

If you say she's cute, you are looking at her face.

If you say she's hot, you are looking at her body.

If you say she's beautiful, you are looking at her soul.

Woah, did I just say something meaningful? :shock:

What am I looking at when I say she's sexy?

You damn-well know what you looking at when you say that :o

knkcopy.jpg

You damn-well know what you looking at when you say that :o

Those gigantic feet, of course.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Hmm, I've wondered if anyone can be that shallow and stupid, and the only anwser I could come up with was ... no. I mean, she must have some brain activity, otherwise she wouldn't of come out that good out of the whole pron scandal. There aren't many celebs that can pull that one as good as Paris did.

She cool just because she is...well...cool, she might be stupid, ugly, evil souled, but she still stay cool...