Superstitions and Placebos!

Mordendravid

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Barrows kill count always has to be 13 :lol: I get around 1/6 so i'm alright.

2. Killing the monsters that spawn when you open a door, no backing to it but meh.

3. Certain servers have mroe luck when killing the KQ

4. Monster drops are completely irrelevent, its like playing the slots with multiple levels. When you kill a monster - the wheel is spinned again and randomized.

5. When i get a bad assignment from chal i don't click the ok at the bottom, when i get a good one i do :x

And I thought it was just me with silly superstitions. I see I'm not alone. Hello, my brothren! HYST! (Hey you superstitious Tipiters!)

1) I do not kill bloodworms at the Barrows, because their examine says "Better keep your distance". So I do. :P Don't wanna hurt my chances, ya know? Hehe

2) I wear ROW at Barrows. Can't hurt. lol

3) Maybe we get better drops from monsters when we are near dead.

4) Maybe we get better drops from monsters that have been started by one player, and finished off by another.

5) I used to use fishing pot when fishing to make myself fish faster. Then I learned that fishing level does not increase fishing speed.

6) If I'm not getting good drops, I'll remove the ring of wealth and put it back on. Just in case.

7) If I'm still not getting good drops, I'll log out and log in.

8) If I'm on a hot streak on Barrows, I won't stop until I cool down.

9) When auto attacked by other monsters, I'll still click on them to make sure I am in attack mode, and not defense mode. ( lol. That one is just plain silly, and a leftover from RSC days.)

10) When mining rune, I try to wear the least amount of armour possible. (Weighs you down. lol. silly again)

Thats enough, right? lol

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

I am like a joke. I wear the same thing everywhere i go. I thik it is luckey.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

When I attack with a Special, I yell out the special's name lol.

Kinda gives the surprise away in PVP dont ya think?

Kinda stupid, but I think it helps me hit harder. :oops: I did once and I hit a 23 with a Dragon Longsword.

I always bring a my lucky Dragon Dagger to the Barrows. Everyone needs a lucky item :D . I also reclick when mining and fishing.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.