Suggest a Spell

Astucio

(Note: I wasn't sure where this would fit in, so sorry if it needs moving)

I was browsing the Runescape forums and a thread, which was rather interesting, about suggesting a possible spell(s). I thought I would bring the discussion here to see what people come up with. Remember:

-Keep it feasible.

-Add level requirements.

-(Of course) Give it a name.

-Give rune requirements.

-Description of spell.

-Don't do anything with a stance of flaming, generally ridiculous things or anything that deals stupid amounts of damage.

You could even create your own runes to suit the spell.

These arn't new, sound an awful lot like acient magicks.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

sup3r c00l death sp3ll

it is da best sp3ll nd t cn 1 ht teh kolphat3 cween and king back drogan nd tey always dr0p dr0gan chanes

it tekes 1 air rune and 1 magic and only i cand do it

ok, now my real spell

Prayer Smash

It can hit through any prayer and stops the other player using protection prayers for 30 seconds. (only usable against other players)

it uses 10 air runes, 5 blood runes, 20 destruction runes (new rune, w00t) and 50 fire runes and requires 95 magic

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

Heal--lvl 82 magic----2 water, 5 air, 1 law, 1 life (new rune)

Heals a random amount between 5 and 20 hp to selected target (self or other players, not for use on npcs), 5 seconds between each cast.

Summon zombie----lvl 68 magic----10 death, 5 earth, 3 nature, 1 blood

Summons a zombie one half your combat level that attacks a selected target (hp varies from 15-60), automatically dies after 45 seconds, has a maximum hit of 6 (can only be used in lvl 40 or less wilderness, or anywhere in world)

divine wrath

lvl 80 magic and lvl 80 strength

requires 1 Divine implement (not a rune, new item gotten by defeating new monster: divine apostle of one of the three gods)

allows player to sacrifice all skills and lower them to minimum, and all players within attack radius damaged between 10 and 40

sigur5.pnghi

HP Reveal

Cost: 2Airs 2 Cosmic 1Orcalium rune (see quest idea) Level 30

Allows you to see targets hp

Total Reveal

Cost 6Airs 4Cosmics 3 Orcalium Level 40

See Prayer Level, Magic Level, Atk,Def,Str,Hp,Arch,Mag Levels of target

Sig

Necromancer Spells (sp)

Letting you summon different level creatures to fight for/with out..

Use probs a new rune which would be specifically for this. Could possably be combined somehow with slayer skill =p

CBA to think of a name for it.

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

OK alot of new spells...Necromancer Spells

it would be like acient majiks, a 3rd! branch of majic for mages would be prety sweet. but of course the first thing you could sommen is a imp at level 79.....

only a few undead things coould be able to be summened

like that guy south of falidor, involve him to make a quest around (like anceint majics.) and make is very hard yet very cool/rewarding.

sup3r c00l death sp3ll

it is da best sp3ll nd t cn 1 ht teh kolphat3 cween and king back drogan nd tey always dr0p dr0gan chanes

it tekes 1 air rune and 1 magic and only i cand do it

why can you only do it?

• 3 weeks later...

Mage-Bank

What is does: opens up your entire bank for you to withdraw and deposit item

lvl:103 (mage pot and 99 mage)

Runes:15 natures, 5 laws, 10 chaos and 5 soul runes

Cannot be used in the wildy

A tri attack: Ice, Fire and Water all in one attack. Hit anything between

0-25. 3 fires, 6 waters and 2 Deaths. Also, an added affect could be a 20% Chance of Freezing, Burning* or Poisoning.

* (This is a new status problem. Like posioning but more affective. No pot needed to heal, just a drink or bucket of water.)

Level: I think this would be good on ancients. So around level 65.

Low level player's with life,'s 'noobs, make high level players with out lifes feel good about themselve's. But, it's only untill the high level player realise's how unfulfilled his life is, it's to late to apologise.

Teleport Mort'Ton

What it does: Teleports you to Mort'Ton general store

Level: 78

Runes: 2 laws, 2 waters, 2 airs, one shade remain

Must have completed "in search of the myreque" and "shades of mort'ton"

To avoid the long distance of going through the swamp, it would be nice. To learn it, you would have to talk to razmire, he'll give you a book on the information on how to use this teleport (you wouldn't actually see the pages, you would just learn it)

Good for barrows, temple building, temple trecking and other things in the area.

• 1 year later...

Note/Un-note item

will note all of that item in ur inv if used on unnoted items, and another spell to unnote noted items, and u can enter how many u want unnoted.

it would take 5 of every elemental rune, +1 nat per every 2 items noting/unnoting. very expensive spell, but good for ppl collecting raw materials or for bringing lots of food to places.

probably a 90+ magic lvl spell

Knowledge is power.

Power corrupts.

Study hard, be evil.

Necromancer Spells (sp)

Letting you summon different level creatures to fight for/with out..

Use probs a new rune which would be specifically for this. Could possably be combined somehow with slayer skill =p

CBA to think of a name for it.

necromancer is on the not to suggest list from jagex

How does 20 minutes turn into 2.5 hours? Was your math perhaps magical math?

klaus.jpg

-Add level requirements. lvl 67(not that high

-Give it a name. hammer hands

-Give rune requirements. 5 fire (used in super heat)1 nats(its that type of spell) 2 bodys(you need to hardened you body)

-Description of spell. lets you use smithing option. 1 set of rune use for each item. you hande turn white and use them over you head, then the smithing option come up.

pretty good spell i think, i would use it.(use it at steel drags to make pl8 then alch it)

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

Air Pulse

89 mage

10 airs 1 heart rune (a level above blood, obtainable as monster drop or for 750 each at mage guild)

water pulse

7 water 3 air 1 heart

92 mage

earth pulse

7 earth 4 air 1 heart

95 mage

fire pulse

8 fire 4 air 1 heart

98 mage

all spells can be cast on ground and will hit anything within a 2 block radius, or on a single player for a stronger attack. ground attack only useable in multicombat.

access to all three spell books is required for use of these spells

F2PBlackWhite-H3%20all%20the%20way-Gibsocam.gif

clansiggywo2.png

Since there's already a "bones to bananas" spell, why not an "autoer to banana" spell?

Autoer to Banana

Level 15

2 earths

2 waters

1 nature

Turns anyone who's been reported multiple times for autoing into a banana, if they're not banned yet.