Well, i'm going AWOL

Futurama

Well, to be honest, I don't get online much anymore so can't really continue posting here. Plus as some of you have probably realised i'm a little too shall we say, abusive for this forum - hence why i've just returned from a 2 week ban from here.

Yeah, its been good, but i'm just gonna go and enjoy my life instead of sitting behind a pissing computer keyboard talking about movies i'll never watch and artwork i don't appreciate.

I just wanna go out and stop feeling like i'm living half a life. The past few weeks i've been doing it - going up town on weekends, going and hanging out at night, drinking myself stupid and blasting my ears to pieces at gigs, and it's amazing.

Don't moan at me, it's the lifestyle I like to lead, and i'll learn from my own mistakes.

It's a wide wide world people, and i'm not saying you don't have active social lives because i'm sure many of you do, but there's a lot more to life than clicking away til you're level 97 and throwing an online party or something.

names...

Basically everyone in darkwebz that bothered just sitting down and chatting the minutes away with me...Mercifull, Rizla, rick`, skelm, Mitcho the [bleep]o, Tanya, Necro, Gijs, Dusqi, Chris, Daryl, Ami, not to mention the ever present and always mischevious Bubsa, probably the only tif member who i didn't meet via dwz who I got on with.

Sorry for all the hassle I caused over time. God knows there was a lot of it, including a perm ban that lasted around a year before i was given another chance.

Seeyaz'.

logo.jpg

It's always nice to know that even after you leave you will be remembered. You should feel very priveleged and proud of yourself for being such a good poster, your contributions have been invaluable.

Have a nice time on your non-Scapeboard ventures. Best of luck :D

sigon4.jpg

handed me TWO tissues to clear up. I was like "i'm going to need a few more paper towels than that luv"

sorry to see another long time member leave.. but as for your ggressive board style.....a

http://www.somethingawful.com

not sure if anyone knows this site, but they have one of THE best internet boards in existance. you have to pay a one time fee to sign up.. but oh man is it ever the most interesting grup of people ive ever met onthe web....

proud to be a goon 8) :P

SDAlXLd.png

1543 Skill total, 100% F2P

Keep in touch Rob, cya round :)

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

This is the how maniest time? Lol. See you around, Rob! :wink:

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

He can't go a day without hot man loving, he'll be back.

Kirk and Lars I could handle. At the same time.

He can't go a day without hot man loving, he'll be back.

Tip.it = Crack for poor people :(

I never knew you too well, but I knew of you. Good luck out in that big ol' world.

knkcopy.jpg