Anyone else attached to thier weapons?

Scudman126

Well i've had my trusty rune long for a long time now and it's always been there by my side when i've been fighting evil demons, dragons, zombies etc. And i'm quite attached to and i'll never sell it.

Also, my rune dagger (yes rune dagger, greatest weapon in the world 8) .Need something fastest than my lg sword, so went for dagger. Can hit 13s with lg sword and 10s with dagger, but beacuse of the speed works out better with dagger i think) though i go it earlier today, i aboustley love the weapon, and now never wish to part with it.

Is it just me and i'm strange or is anyone else attached to thier trust weapons that have protected you and fought beside you?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a trusty addy 2h at around lvl 30 UNTIL i went to the wildy but at that lvl i was already fishing lobbies so i had a backup supply of cash in my bank i died 5 times in a row constantly buying a new addy 2h and full mith i look back on it now but it shows howmuch i funded in doing EVERYTHING I WANTED AND HAD. but now i have settled down with a trusty rune scimme to live a normal runescape life but i can never forget the time when i was a tycoon at the lvl 30 and stupendus in wildy funding!!!!!

just to let ya know thats over 100k at lvl 30

---yettti---

i'm not a member.

And the strength bonus between daggers and scimmys is only 10-20 iirc. Meaning a adding of a 10-20% strenght onto my total strength meaning i would proably only hit 1 more damage with a scimmy than dagger. And why pay around 13k more for just 1 extra point in maxmium damage?

my whip

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

i cant say i have weapon loyalty. i used to treat my dds like number 1, but lately ive been spending most of my time with my magic shortbow. in a few days my slayer staff is going to step up as my main squeeze

what can i say, im a weapon p*mp :lol:

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

I buy and sell things all the time, i can never make my mind up. I must have had around 10 or so whips and 3 sets of veracs until i thought stop this madness, and settled down. I think im going to sell my whip now. Damn, it begins...

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Well, several people have been temporarily 'attached' to the sharp end of my trusty rune scimmy, but as I say, it was only temporary. I soon cleaned their guts off of the beautiful blade :lol:

Seriously though, I love my une scimmy. It goes everywhere with me now, along with my full rune, as I used to be a member, filled my bank with mmbers crap and thn quit members, so I cannot bank it. I must admit though, when I am on a members term, I am quite partial to a bit of dragon battleaxing action.

99/99 Fletching, 99/99 Cooking, 96/99 Strength

Hobgoblin11.jpeg

yea im attached to my b axe... or was until i lost it along with my sara kite in the wildy (dont ask why i brought it out there) but honestly the whole reason i joined the game was to get a rune b axe like my friends bugged me about. now ijust use scimmy for speed but im considereing using my b axe again once i finish smelting my 2.2k+ steel bars.