help me fight spade sellers

chris1216

either

1) collect spades at draynor manor or above varrock general shop and hand em out at falador table spawn

2) collect spades and give them to me

3) collect spades and sell them to me for 100ea

Crush those spade sellers! i'll be at the world 55 fally table!

rsn is chrisH1403: pm me to sell or donate

1) i have handed out about 30 or more spades so far, making people promise to hand them on when they're done

2) I spent 3 hours this morning guiding people through the event and how to do it

3) I would love to tell you where to shove your comments, but i'm too nice for that today.

You have every right to be a jerk, too.

I also happen to have a right to give them free spades in the easter spirit.

Btw, it is NOT illegal for you to shut your face. Since you have a right to, go for it, man!

PM me to sell me spades or donate. I'm teleing between fally and varrock on world 55

Oh come on, get over it, in some days the spade fever will be over, if someone doesn't want to go somewhere else to get easily a spade, leave them, if someone wants to pay 1k-3k for a spade, leave them, spade sellers will be out soon anyway...

diosesgif11vg.gif

Pkmario

Porygon 64

Black Charlizard

Can someone PM me because this is the forst time I logged in all day and wondering WTF is up with spades? Get one in fally...

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I helped do that!!!

Except it was the one in the mining area in Rimington... people were really mad at me :oops: ... but I made other people happy that they didn't have to spend 5k for a silly spade...

I guess the spade market went up yet again for the holiday, lol

Btw, it is NOT illegal for you to shut your face. Since you have a right to, go for it, man!

PM me to sell me spades or donate. I'm teleing between fally and varrock on world 55

Chill out dude. It is called being an entrepreneur. Go look it up.

People will only buy the spades if they want to. No-one is forcing them to do so. It is how everything in the whole of RS is: Where there is a demand, there will be a supply. If that supply is smaller than the demand, thie price goes up. You have to think what that item is worth to the person. This morning it was next to useless. Now it means getting the Easter update. Therefore, people will pay more for it.

It is not the end of the world, or worse, the RS economy.

99/99 Fletching, 99/99 Cooking, 96/99 Strength

Hobgoblin11.jpeg

I'm sorry, but you don't have the right to beg for items on these forums. Mods should lock this. I hate beggars.

How's that for being a jerk ;)

siganizq4.gif

Guest AshKaYu

I'm proud to say I made money. There's nothing wrong with it. It's part of a healthy economy, supply>demand>supply. So go everyone who sells spades for the going price!

i bought mine for 1k today.

its 1k, get over it... if you saw someone selling a rune medium for 400k, WHO CARES. they can sell it for whatever they want, and if someone is stupid enuf to buy it, everyone wins.

honestly. :roll:

SDAlXLd.png

1543 Skill total, 100% F2P

Never mind. To me it is just a slight fever.

I was a little bit in this Spade fever last night, but I got 2 spades in Draynor on a less crowded server. Sold 1 for 2k GP and dropped the other when I finished my Easter Event. Back to training again. LOL.

I am back.

I'd already done the quest, and some guy was typying furiosuly "Buyin Spade 1k"

So i thought, i dont need it, and sold it. And, dont go to fally to get it!! everyone knows about that, but when i wnet to the varrock general store - no one was there!

If people want to sell them, its 100% legal for them to sell it!

If people want to buy them, it's also 100% legal for them to buy it!

Anyone who doesn't want to buy it, doesn't have to. Problem solved. It's not like these people are scamming or anything, right? They aren't forcing anyone to shell out there money to them either.

Blakdragon39.png

See? The spade fever is already over, the house is empty, with only one or two people that still haven't got their spades, so this post is useless now :roll:

pkmario what are those little guys walking infront of you ? on your sig

Those are marionettes, didn't you got one on christmas?

diosesgif11vg.gif

Pkmario

Porygon 64

Black Charlizard