Anyone else been playing runescape for a long time? (5+ year

Hey i was wondering if there are still more than a few people out there that have been playing runescape since near the beginning. I have been playing for about 5 years now and i remember addy longs and steel squares being the best stuff. Anyone else remember that. Also, anyone remember bluerose13x or s h a r k and what they did? Just reminiscing here. Lol. Post your memories from long long ago here! :P

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started in April 2000, yes i remember and knew blue, i remeber no banks, pk/no-pk was no wild, during the time addy was best, no scammers, was only few worlds... i miss it :(

CanÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t remember when I started, but I remember choosing what type of character I wanted (miner, wizard etc). Anyone waanna tell me what time this was, I really canÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t remember.

I was talking about the times before the wildy and stuff like that while i was fishing today, and not a single person believed me. They didn't even know the name of the man who created Runescape. I felt bad for them because they were so ignorant. They mainly didn't believe me because i'm only level 80. Oh well, i'm glad that i'm not the only one :)

CanÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t remember when I started, but I remember choosing what type of character I wanted (miner, wizard etc). Anyone waanna tell me what time this was, I really canÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t remember.

lol xx, youve been playing more than me... i play like 3 yrs ago mayb even 4 i cant remember lol,

lol xx, youve been playing more than me... i play like 3 yrs ago mayb even 4 i cant remember lol,

:oops: Remember dude5016? lol :cry:

I remeber that :lol: . You could choose what class your character was- Adventurer, Miner, Wizard or Cook.

If you choose adventurer you got a wooden shield and bronze long. For a miner you got a hammer and pickaxe. Wizard was a blue wizards hat and a staff. Cook was just a chefs hat and like lvl 5 cooking.

Ah good times...

I also remember when there was a button to switch between PK and Non-Pk. That was a lot of fun.

I started in April 2000, yes i remember and knew blue, i remeber no banks, pk/no-pk was no wild, during the time addy was best, no scammers, was only few worlds... i miss it :(

Really? You played Runescape when it wasn't released? I wish I was as magical as you :roll:

Shows how well you know RS.

If you wanna know, RS was released by Jagex on 4th January 2001.

Originally it was created in 1998.

:roll: Yes so how could he play in 2000 :lol: ? I was being sarcastic. I know RS quite well since I've been playing since pre-wildy with clans.

I played the day dragonquest came out,

they also just added wildy.

And there were 2 servers with 1250 max players each

and each server had it's own top 1 in each skill. (there were no permanent highscores).

A friend of mine already played for some time then,

I remember him going to champions guild and there was a huuuge line that went offscreen (ppl lining up to start dragonslayer) it was so anoying, cause back then only 1 person could talk to an npc at a time... (every1 clicked rapidly on it to get the talk option before the others :P) thats also the reason they added the seccond bank in fally... because it got 2 crowded lol

oh I was such a noob back in the days clicking on the pickaxe, then on the rock (with invisible ores so you couldnt see if they were full or not)

I thought my friend was so cool cause he could mine coal :lol:

oh I was such a noob back in the days clicking on the pickaxe, then on the rock (with invisible ores so you couldnt see if they were full or not)

Lmao brings up good memories...

I remember I was just walking around mining here and there. Then I mined a rock in dwarvenmine and I got a blue round thingy (a saph). So I thought; WOW cool. I dont wanne know how many hours I spend to get another one out of that rock. Not knowing that rock contained mith ore, which I was far away from being able to mine.

Rsn; System 0

Current Smithing XP; 31,4M (Ranked #9)

yep, i've been playing for around 6 years now.

Interesting theory.

It is i mean most people have played much longer than that.

Just incase you didnt realise, that was sarcasim

-- 2001 Starter --

moki.png

Yeah, I remember the days where Lightning and bluerose13x owned; talking about female power :)

And I loved being able to attack people outside the wildy, lol, it didn't last long though. Oh, and how glorious were the days when the knives-bug still was there? :lol:

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

yep, i've been playing for around 6 years now. things have changed SO much, its almost sad =/

GJ being sad about something that you never experienced. :roll:

Everyone in my street and I both started in october 2001, the game was a lot more fun back then.

123 Combat / 1900 Skill Total / 99 HP / 7x 99 Stats