Anyone else been playing runescape for a long time? (5+ year

I started just after it was changed to Bank of Runescape, you could ask the bankers why it not called Bank of Varrock.

R.I.P The Old Nite. Heroes get remembered. But Legends never die. You were truly a Runescape Legend

newbankofrsyq0.gif

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started february 2001 and played to end of 2002 using character M Oldfield...then i played other character few months more and havent played after that...tried RS2 beta but never played after it was offically released.

I started february 2001 and played to end of 2002 using character M Oldfield...then i played other character few months more and havent played after that...tried RS2 beta but never played after it was offically released.

wow are you the M Oldfield? lol

you used to be famous :P

I started in April 2000, yes i remember and knew blue, i remeber no banks, pk/no-pk was no wild, during the time addy was best, no scammers, was only few worlds... i miss it :(

i miss it to :cry:

i joined 2001 those were the days.....

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

I've been playing on and off since January 2001.

When I started, I chose my class as Miner. I ended up deciding not to be one about 20 minutes later. lol.

I just randomly killed stuff for an hour and logged off. Came back about a week later and I got kinda addicted, lol. At the time I started playing like 2 hours a day. Which was a lot for me.

I quit RS the first time in January 2002. My friend at the time took all my stuff because he found out my password. I logged in on Halloween to see if there was a drop and I got a few masks. Ended up giving them away not too long after, lol.

Didn't play at all in 2003. Came back in February 04 and played sparingly due to school and playing football. Played from then until late July of 05. Quit again in July. Came back in November and I've been playing since.

It's changed a lot, and for a while, I thought that was bad, but now I enjoy it. It's come a long way. :)

99 Crafting, Fletching, Cooking, Magic - Fire Cape - 1900+ Total

lol.. i played rs since the middle of 02.. had some breaks till then. one because i got killed and lost some stuff (it wasnt really worth anything but i thought it was awesome :shock: )

and the other one, because i icq a friend and didnt watch the game so i got killed by a npc... funny....... :lol:

at the beginning i wanted to be a mage.... but that chenged... good ol' times :wink:

i started about 2 weeks before bluerose13x could make steel kites :wink: so like 5 1/2 years? :?: back with no wildy, bank could only hold money, you could pick between pker/non pker, no one had rune and when i was a noob ( oh wait i still am! ) :P

i remember sabres and gladz fighting alot :P good old days when i had a lot of fun playing :wink: and back when i was leading clans and had an impact on the clan world 8) now i have faded out and hardly anybody reconizes me :? oh well i had my "15 minutes of fame" :P

firmabmxjp0.jpg

99/99 Crafting

86/85 Mining

i think ive been playing about 4 years, i remember playing for quite a long time before i got my bunny ears.

bunny ears rock. and i remember when there were supposed to be player houses just east of varrock, then they took them away and gave us banks and runite instead. i was poed

Ive played since the very beginning, somewhere in the year 2001, made a main called Rat Swarmman, who was female by accident when I tried to change my gender at the bug where you could only see your head :P, got it stolen because of my own stupidity.

Got a main given to me at combat 35 and skill total 300 something,(which was alot to me) , from a real life friend who quitted, and got it to 1170+ Skill total and 85+ Combat, got it hacked right after rs2 got introduced - Angel67860 and then banned for site advertising(which the hacker did, believe me or not).

Helped my cousin train his main Aragorn 643, also RSC since I sticked with it to the very end, and I still believe RSC is a better game then RS2 but because of the lack of attention given to it I watched it decay further and further till I decided to quit it, got it 96 combat, 1050 skill total F2P, 98 smithing, 99 magic and whatever. After I quitted a 3rd owner got it banned for unknown reasons.

Now started rs2 with my new characters, Tu Peluche(Skill totaller) and Mi Peluche(Combatter) and going strong as I move on, getting combat 100 on Mi the following 1/3 months.

I wish I still had pictures of the old days, I actually ran a picture site (http://www.rs-pictures[LikelyScam]) which wasnt very much visited but it had many pictures of zezima still at combat 99, my stats and achievements on Angel, the knife bug, early wars of guilds I didnt know the name of at the time, pictures of S A X the first level 123 and whatever there was too find. Lost it all after having to reboot my computer after getting hacked on Angel, for my own safety, and I idiotically forgot to save my pictures.

Wish I had more time to tell all my story :P

~Peluche

i dont remember how long ago but it was b4 bunny ears and the tuturial was already made, but then i made another account after bunny ears before scythes and the tuturial gave u a sleeping bag thats all i remember.

dont hate, appreciate.

nike3yf.png

RSN - Fadeawai

ive played a long time i remember my friend telling me about it back in the 5th? grade maybe real late 99 or early 2000 i remember i had to pick the type of llayer u wanted to be i picked warrior. :D

(i still have that account but then something happened, long story..... )

the best update was where u could click on rock instead of pick..... then rock :shock:

and i remember when i killed my first black knight my friend was surprised :lol: :shock:

EDIT: oh yea being thrown into lumby sucked all i did was stay there and fight men

wow those were the days...

:? I started around this time of year playing RuneScape in 2001 so I'm hitting the five year mark. Still somewhat actively playing in between university and stuff.

Wow I feel old now. :(

back in the sleeping bag dayys..with the fatigue..

lol i made an acct in 2002 i think, in RSC-i thought man (lvl 2) was a real guy. lol and i found 3k on the floor cause a guy died off a guard and i thought it was a lot. hehe.. oh, and when i went on world 13 there was only 92 people on! lol yeah.. but now theres always like at least 400+.

:cry: good old RSC dayys

orly9sv.png