Top Posters In This Topic

start aug of 01

and bmms made in sep of 01 after losing my other accoutn for a scammer

~bmms

a91e22ec.gif
Aefx(started 11/1/2002) Cb: 200 TS: 1900+
Bmms--Jr(Started on 1/24/06)(Banned 11/13/09 ) Cb: 119(pre-eoc) TS: 1700+
Bmms(Started 8/?/2001)(Banned 1/24/06 ) Cb: 101(pre-eoc) TS: 1350+

i remember when a very good mate of mine zman199 who still plays the game sometimes game me my first yellow p hat. But since i didnt know they were going to be worth millions a couple of years later and i was only like 30 combat i sold it for 10 k lol! :roll:

I created Masuma after the Wilderness was added and before members existed. I chose to be a mage.

-masuma

tifsbti6oi.gif

Woah, I never knew Tip.It had that sig. I'll keep it since it's cool (and to make people wonder what was in my sig).

I came to RS when the most expensive p. hat was worth 100k, so thats a long time ago :lol:

Lol its quite funny how noobs over the years just kept "rare" items in their bank and now they think they're all pro since they own a p hat.

RSC 4 life!! :P that game owned

Created my account before al kharid came out. Was a pain being ranged while mining :( so I changed my account to non-pk and stayed that way until the pk system was changed.

Was annoying that you couldn't bank anything but gp back then .

Member of the moriquendi

Is 4+ years ok too?

I started in easter 2002 and picked up lots of 2002 easter eggs and ate them and sold to shop and stuff!

Runescape: Lodev (Combat level been fixed at 101 for years now, Total level 1500+, playing since march 2002)

Arenascape: Lode (Level 240+ Warlock)

Is 4+ years ok too?

I started in easter 2002 and picked up lots of 2002 easter eggs and ate them and sold to shop and stuff!

I thought you started way earlier Lode? By the time the eggswere there I was already a millionaire with my *30* r2hs which are worth crap now :)

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

I was an adventurer lol (not that it really matters) I never got any of the rare holiday drops :(

I remember the day christmas crackers came out I saw a lady with a crown and she told me she was the queen of runescape, I almost believed her :P

I started in April 2000, yes i remember and knew blue, i remeber no banks, pk/no-pk was no wild, during the time addy was best, no scammers, was only few worlds... i miss it :(

Really? You played Runescape when it wasn't released? I wish I was as magical as you :roll:

Thank you Jammy i was about to say the same thing lol.

Runescape was released to the public in January 2001. I started in Feb. 2001. Ive wasted too much of my life in this game, and i guess ill continue to do so :/

I started in April 2000, yes i remember and knew blue, i remeber no banks, pk/no-pk was no wild, during the time addy was best, no scammers, was only few worlds... i miss it :(

Really? You played Runescape when it wasn't released? I wish I was as magical as you :roll:

Thank you Jammy i was about to say the same thing lol.

Runescape was released to the public in January 2001. I started in Feb. 2001. Ive wasted too much of my life in this game, and i guess ill continue to do so :/

Yea, one of these days I'm going to crunch the numbers and find out how much time total I've spent on RS. And when I do, I think I'm going to become terribly depressed. :P

ive played probebly about 4 years.

I remember playing like a noob with my friend, and not even knowing about the christmas drops and stuff because all i did was train on skells and ghosts in varock sewers. I remember later going to train on the zombies, but shortly afterb that me and me friend got hacked, and i quit untill shortly before rs2 came out. then we both started again.

I must have originally started playing around the early part of 2001, I remember it wasn't long before I left uni anyway and RS was a welcome distraction to essays and dissertations. I remember there being a part of RS sectioned off with a gate and loads of buildings behind it and when you clicked on the gate it said "Player houses - coming soon" I think it later became Falador though. I remember me and my friend becoming really excited and saving up our money so we'd have enough to get a house :lol: . I remember when all banks were called "The Bank of Varrock". Didn't there also used to be a box for a carpentry skill on the stats page? Oh so many memories..... plus I vaguely remember something about you being able to have an option where you could attack and be attacked by other players, but you could only change it three times.

Celticqueen.png