What are you listening to right now!?

xenogold

Silver, I'll agree with you on the fact that I find stuff like Brokencyde, 3Oh!3 and Breathe California horrible, commercial money grabs, but you could've at least not been so harsh about. Besides, I don't really care about why the music was written, I care what the music actually ends up being. It's like how with a book, you don't judge why the author wrote the book, or what the author did to write the book, you judge just the book. Or at least, that's what I think.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

Breathe Carolina is so, so, so terrible.

Boredoms - ?

VISION! CREATION! NEWSUN!

oh shut up

So, you tell me to shut up because I don't listen to garbage which is created for money only? All these bands like Breathe Carolina (Brokencyde, 3OH!3, anything else that offensively mixes bree bree screamo and crunk) are designed to leech money off young people by being "their" image - i.e. silly haircuts dyed stupid colours, ridiculous clothes, the whole 'scenester' look. I'm not attacking you - I don't know you - but I do know people who subject themselves to this music because the band "looks like them" and "it's cool to like it", versus actually liking the music for what it is.

Gee, is this forum populated with kids who can't take any criticism of their favourite little bands or what?

maudlin of the Well - (Interlude 4)

dude calm the hell down it was a sarcastic "oh shut up"

and not too mention all of the reasons that you acused me of listening to that type of music is not only wrong, but you are about as far from guessing my personal information as you could have been. I look nothing like people in bands who scream, or rap artists. I'm not a kid anymore, i'm 18. I don't think it's the "cool music". In fact, hardly anyone I know at my school knows of them or likes that type of music, so I'm not sure where you got that from.

Last but not least, but excuse my rudeness

You must be a [bleep]ing [developmentally delayed] for acusing me of listening to music that I don't enjoy. All the music I listen to in my diverse music library has aspects that I enjoy and respect, including in bands like breathe carolina. How the hell can you say something like that and then go and post some chopped up anime bull crap???

jesus I would rather run a marathon than listen to that song again.

Notorious B.I.G. - Everyday Struggle

If you'd read my post a little more carefully - I did say I wasn't attacking you. :I I was merely expressing my displeasure towards current trends.

Good job on calling me out on being a weeaboo though.

Los Campesinos! - This is How You Spell "Hahaha, We Destroyed the Hopes and Dreams of a Generation of Faux-Romantics"

If you'd read my post a little more carefully - I did say I wasn't attacking you. :I I was merely expressing my displeasure towards current trends.

Los Campesinos! - This is How You Spell "Hahaha, We Destroyed the Hopes and Dreams of a Generation of Faux-Romantics"

well you pretty much were acusing me, even though you stated that you weren't. Just saying that you weren't acusing me of anything and then following it by what you said is just as ignorant as attacking me myself, because i'm sure that that "trend" you described is for the most part completely false

Sublime - Doin' Time (hip hop version)

well you pretty much were acusing me, even though you stated that you weren't. Just saying that you weren't acusing me of anything and then following it by what you said is just as ignorant as attacking me myself, because i'm sure that that "trend" you described is for the most part completely false

Sublime - Doin' Time (hip hop version)

Not really.

And it does exist here; at least, a few people I know dress in a ridiculous fashion (something straight out of a J-rock band) and listen to stuff such as Brokencyde etc because "the band looks like we do".

themore.png

Anyway let's just stop now, this is going nowhere.

???? - Seven Color Palette

Bruce Springsteen - Nebraska [album]

^ thanks to Lateralus for recommending this one :3 I have actually found a few great albums for myself in his list =]

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

Suffocation - Effigy of the Forgotten (album)

Been a long time since I last listened to this, and now I actually really like it :o

Last time it was more like meh, okay, it's noise. :P

2dvjurb.png

The song i've been listening to while walking(about 1 hour 30 minutes):

The Ramones - Howling At The Moon

a really awesome song, had to download the whole ramones discography because of it :D

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]