What are you listening to right now!?

xenogold

Exit by Shugo Tokumaru.

I sometimes have trouble listening to this fully. Not because it's bad, not at all. The first song is just so good that I want to listen to it all day.

[yt]Li_nc8ED6qI[/yt]

Definitely something for Intriguing and How2PK to look into, but probably not to the taste of others here unless you really like weird Japanese folk.

Chocolate Girl - Animal Collective
I never did get into Animal Collective much. They're pretty highly-regarded in the music circle I belong to, but I can't seem to enjoy their music. Perhaps I'm listening to the wrong albums.

I thought you finally 'got' them half a year ago when Merriweather Post Pavillion came out?

I liked it a lot when it first came out, yeah. But I tried to listen to it recently and I just got so bored after about 3 tracks. It's not even like I overlistened to it or anything. Weird.

To be fair i've never really listened to much beyond MPP, but they're hyped so much I figure it might just take me a while to get into them. Listened to their first album last night, got the rest queued on my Spotify playlist. A lot of albums I don't get first time round.

Lucky - Radiohead

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

Exit by Shugo Tokumaru.

I sometimes have trouble listening to this fully. Not because it's bad, not at all. The first song is just so good that I want to listen to it all day.

[yt]Li_nc8ED6qI[/yt]

Definitely something for Intriguing and How2PK to look into, but probably not to the taste of others here unless you really like weird Japanese folk.

Nice song. Too bad I can't understand a thing he's singing. Do you understand that language? That's kind of thing that makes me stay away from Japanese music that has singing.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Nice song. Too bad I can't understand a thing he's singing. Do you understand that language? That's kind of thing that makes me stay away from Japanese music that has singing.
I can understand really basic Japanese (like stuff a 6 year old could). I think I thought the same thing when I tried to get into Japanese music, that I didn't know what it was about so I wouldn't enjoy it. :P But I've put it to the back of my mind now.

Also, I found a translation:

[hide=]A parachute opened too soon at a plant-covered intersection

A demon made his crossing just in time

And fluttered in a gust of wind

All Day Holiday

All Day Holiday

The path back home is far away

Hands reach for a ladder and a too-blue skylight opens

If you give up on climbing the ladder,

You'll get blown away by a big wind.

All Day Holiday

All Day Holiday

The path home is far away

Catch the flame of confusion! Parachute, Parachute, Parachute!

Hands reach for a ladder and a too-blue skylight opens

Parachute, Parachute, Parachute!

Where's the best place to land?

The frothing voice becomes wind, too

Catch the flame of confusion!

Parachute, parachute, parachute!

Parachute, parachute, parachute!

Parachute, parachute, parachute![/hide]

As for what I'm listening to:

L.S.T. by Shugo Tokumaru. I always listen to all of his albums when I'm in the mood for that sort of music.