Outside, right now

TheRealist

Word, my neighborhood is so rough. Thug Life mos def

Image hosting by Photobucket

So anyway, are any of you sick of where you're living?

IMAG0002.jpg

;)

Nope, Im near all my friends - relatively close to my school - near my golf club - near a pub :o - near a field. Got all I need. 8)

knkcopy.jpg

Word, my neighborhood is so rough. Thug Life mos def

Image hosting by Photobucket

So anyway, are any of you sick of where you're living?

IMAG0002.jpg

;)

Nope, Im near all my friends - relatively close to my school - near my golf club - near a pub :o - near a field. Got all I need. 8)

'

Haha thanks. But yeah uhh I don't even live near my family. Got a close few friends here but yeah. College next year so I'm movin out soon.

Yeah. I'm pretty sick of my small town in the south. The people aren't very nice, the pesticides they use on the crops are killing us all, and THE place to be on Friday night is Wal-Mart.

rofl. Sorry man...

Girl ;)

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

yea Im happy where I live... near a corn field, close to the town, but

no traffic, its very quiet. close to school, close to nature and trees also (yay) And near a chicken slaughtery, wich stank alot a year ago, but they made the stinky air go away.

cant imagine a better place actually :)

carsignatureis3.jpg

[http://woopidoo2.deviantart.com]

[Tip.it Moderator from Dec 10, 2006 to 03 Sep, 2008]

My hood is pretty good, we know all the neighbours, all of them are nice, no drunks, or vandals. Right across the street is a big green space and my 1st, 2nd, and 3rd schools are all 10 minutes away walking. The rec center and rink and 12 minutes walking, everything is pretty good here. Except for there is nothing to do in summer.

killa870yt.png

Muderers have to come from somewhere, Richard Reid (the wannabe shoe bomber) came from my town hehe. born in bromley but his parents moved here

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Muderers have to come from somewhere, Richard Reid (the wannabe shoe bomber) came from my town hehe. born in bromley but his parents moved here

BTK came from around 30 minutes away from my town :P

It's so unbelievably hot here for only april :( It's been in the 90s :|

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

My neighbourhood is pretty good, no loud houses etc. Only real problem is this blind corner at the bottom of the hill, i almost got hit by a car skating down there.

Lvl 80 construction.

Dragon Drops: 11 (4 Chains, 2 Axes, 1 Med, 2 Skirts, 1 Legs, 1 2h)

God Wars Drops: 4 Zamorakian Spears, 1 Godsword Shard 1

My neighbourhood is great, I love it here.

We live a nice quiet street. This is the kind of street you see in the movies, one with trees lining the both sides of the road. Everyone on the street knows one another and we have three or four neighborhood BBQ's each summer.

There is a school within two minutes of us and a public park that connects with the school's soccer field [the park has a baseball field, forest, and creek]. The place is absolutely massive. Every day in the summer the local kids get together play a few games of soccer, baseball, or football at the park. There is a wonderful paved bike path that goes through the park and forest and winds up right alongside the creek. I usually jog there each afternoon in the summer.

Right aross from the school is a huge church with an equally huge parking lot. It's perfect for ball hockey and there's usually a game every weekend. After Church is over, of course.

Directly behind the church is a lovely plaza. There are a bunch of stores here [A grocery store, a daycare, flower shop, restaurant, pharmacy, walk-in clinic, post office, and corner store]. All around the plaza there are trees and flower beds along with benches which make it a great place to visit in the summer.

We are less than ten minutes drive from the "downtown" area of our city. There is a mall and all the usual attractions there.

I know the price. I pay it gladly.

Yeah. I'm pretty sick of my small town in the south. The people aren't very nice, the pesticides they use on the crops are killing us all, and THE place to be on Friday night is Wal-Mart.

Yes, the south sucks. I hate it, but I have a 2 year ban from Wal-Mart because I stole a year subscription to x-box live and the manager thought they caught me(I hid just the card, they didn't find [cabbage], lol). I would have paid for it, but I bought one a few days earlier and it had been stolen already and when I took it back they denied it and said I could have easily taken it out and just got my money back.

Attack - 99/99

Defense - 97/99

A quest to be the best

My neighbourhood's pretty boring, middle class suburbia, but if you head 10 minutes out into the direction of the country on a mountain bike there are some fantastic bike rides and walks, that's what makes it worth living here. I live only 5 minutes away from my school by car as well which is handy, 10 by bike, 25 walking.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"