My latest PIXEL SIG , ADDED A BG NOW !!!!

The_Jeppoz

This realy took me a lot of time...lost count of the hours.

Finding a nice concept was a pain 2.

Now i simply need Y0ur M0ther to come back from holiday (at least i guess so).

yourmo.gif

NEW VERSION !!!:

yourmo12sample.gif

BLACK VERSION !!!:

yourmothersample.gif

FINAL (?!?):

yourmothersample.gif

I consider this my best work for many reasons...

Hope you all like it.

Thx

TJ

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eep! another!!

I think it's great but lacks detail to be your best.

However it's in its own class.

I tried to make the look as fresh as possible cause the idea is to do something similar to a learning book illustration or something like that.

Still i worked on each pixel thinking about the design of all of them a lot.

The shading itself is the most complex i ever used, despite the small dimension of the characters. Those were designed many times looking for what i considered the best/funniest result (i personaly find the monkey a crack). The BG itself was actualy a bigger pain than adding some kind of landscape (thing that i tried but kinda spoiled the readyness of the communication in the image). I added those little arrows px by px after i made the guys...and couldn't use many times the copy/paste trick :cry:

However open it in paint and zoom to check the px work. It's still very nice at 400% 8)

The sample took most of the colors available for the gif...so the non sampled version has some more colors...no huge difference but ehi..still better i think.

i dont really like the border or background much but its still got good characters, 8/10 :wink:

Light blue Bg goes well with all the Edu stuff...

The border is very complex...i'm very satisfied with it... :oops:

just my opinion. Duznt matter what i think aslong as your mother likes it.

[off topic] hehe new pixel sig myself, i think even you would have had trouble beating it jep :wink:

Lazyboy164 - 126 combat - 16 99's - 2215+ Total

ihavearighthr7.gif

[off topic] hehe new pixel sig myself, i think even you would have had trouble beating it jep :wink:

It's a very nice sig. As i told you Pm there was a good crew of artists working at your sig...but i'm still waiting for details and deep shading (w00t he used the 3rd color this time) to get fully implemented in MisterX's sigs. I know every1 has his own style but with such setting and drawing skills i find it a pity that the technical side is a bit under developed.

Awsome new sig Jeppoz, you just keep outdoing yourself. The only thing that bothers me is the background color but that is it. Sweet shading and characters, just awsome. Thanks for comment too, if I had more time I'd add more shadings to my sigs but I got so many orders I'd never finish in time. Once I sold all the sigs I'll make myself a sig with the best shading and detail I could do when I have absolutely nothing else to do.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Guest crimmson777

rofl so u completed it...monkey pwnz...however hmm..i dunno...sumthings lacking...i wont say this is your best.... as u can probably guess i dont really like bg, makes it seem like a room for pregnancy....maybe cartoony space would have worked...also border..i dunno not my style but great stuff all the same....keep it up buddy, and ull be making Mr. T say "I pixel the fool!"

Awsome new sig Jeppoz, you just keep outdoing yourself. The only thing that bothers me is the background color but that is it. Sweet shading and characters, just awsome. Thanks for comment too, if I had more time I'd add more shadings to my sigs but I got so many orders I'd never finish in time. Once I sold all the sigs I'll make myself a sig with the best shading and detail I could do when I have absolutely nothing else to do.

*drools*

I realy love your style so hope you don't bother if i keep bugging you to put you to your limits :P

Keep it up !

About the bg...answering the next post, i pasted most of the full arrows, hand made all the incomplete ones

I do NOT like bananas :o

funny sig anyway :) but the border doesnt do it any good :P

7.5/10, youve done way better ;)

what re wrong with banana's???

dude, your sigs are the best, that is an aweosme sif i love it, 10/10!!, if it was like a your moma joke, it is so funny!!!

I do NOT like bananas :o

funny sig anyway :) but the border doesnt do it any good :P

7.5/10, youve done way better ;)

what re wrong with banana's???

dude, your sigs are the best, that is an aweosme sif i love it, 10/10!!, if it was like a your moma joke, it is so funny!!!

*takes a bite out of you*

they taste evil :o

*spits you back out*

eevguthix1500v134cp.png

Guest crimmson777
Wow nice sig dude :shock:

yes thats quite an obvious statement.....any comments? :wink: