Pure ess money maker for jagex

ironmaiden666

im sure theres more profitable ways of making money for autoers on members, i think the idea of mining ess on free and mining iron or coal or whatever, thats only because they dont want to make them members as they know they will get banned, its a good update

i dont know if you know this, but in january jagex banned over 5000 members that used to auto in rsc. thats cutting their own income by $25000. why wouldnt they ban members? members get banned everyday. just ask them

if a member gets caught autoing, he will be banned immediately and no $5 refund. the reason why f2pers auto more is because there is much less risk.

an account takes about 15 minutes to get off tutorial island, and 15 minutes to complete rune mysteries quest. in 30 minutes you can create a new account and set him to auto mine ess, for free, with no cost to you

with the updaye, you have to create your account and join members, pay $5 and then after gettingto lumbridge you still have to get your mining to 30 before you can get to pure ess mining. this will take over an hour, plus you risk losing your $5 without making a profit, plus having your credit card/paypal account flagged if you want to try that again.

the update is a deterent for macroers. if somebody is stupid enough to risk their $5 to go through with this, then tough luck when he gets banned.

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

Im a member and I got a 7 day ban for rule 12, so don't think they won't do it :wink:

~Bepo

Because bepo is always right

RSN: Z A M 0 (it's a zero)

74 att - 45 def - 76 str - 72 hp - 52 pray - 91 magic

Feel free to give me a shout, private is always ON

well what they did here makes everyone win... except legit players. jagex gets the revenue from autoers paying for p2p. the autoers last under a week, and easily make the 5$ back from selling there ess. in turn, jagex tracks the money and gets to ban noobs buying cash on ebay. everyone wins, except legit rune ess miners, but really... how many legit ess miners are there on p2p... heh.

Though many believe that Jagex will be making more money from autoers converting to member, that is not true.

There are other options :'(

The majority of autoers have converted to mining and woodcutting auto in a non member world. You will always find them in the 'best world.'

The best world is the button on the top of the world page that makes it easy for beginner players to start playing.

Right now there is a clan of about 40 autoers at Varrock Castle Yews.

Check it out.

~Aprzepioski

aprzanimateddarkci0.gif

Hey, more money for jagex=more money for staff=bigger and better and maybe even more frequent updates for us members. So the more autoers that pay money to get banned=better for us legit.

w4M8t.png

The pure essence was a bad idea. Autoers can still sell cheated goods to f2pers. And now, members have an even less limited supply of essence now since even less people mine essence in members since theres plenty more BETTER money-makers in f2p. We can't rely on f2p to get us essence because they now use a different kind of essence. Our only hope of getting essence is that autoers switch to members and start mining pure essence for us. This is all the autoers fault though. If they didn't auto, we'd get our essence supplied from f2p, but they forced Jagex to split the essence.

Any members with a large amount of Pure Essence should hold on to it. I predict pure essence prices going up.

Im a member and I got a 7 day ban for rule 12, so don't think they won't do it :wink:

~Bepo

it wasnt a permanent band though was it so in reality they never stopped you making that account a member again

Freshwacka: lcky me...i had crafted 2.5k of ess into nats b4 update and i still got another 2.5 in ma bank which got turned into pure :lol:

cemal_h.png

The pure ess update is nothing to do with jagex stoping autoer's, its to get all the aouer's to become members to mine pure ess, jagez will being thousands more members, giveing them even more money.

Look do you think Autoers are going to spend 5 dollars a month to get banned No!. I hate all these thread where jagex is making money and stuff. They did it to stop autoers. And another thing I know that the member runecrafting is going to be way harder but deal with it start mining essence on members servers instead of having the dumb *NOOBS* mine it for you.

The pure ess update is nothing to do with jagex stoping autoer's, its to get all the aouer's to become members to mine pure ess, jagez will being thousands more members, giveing them even more money.

You've been watching too much 24.

Does it matter to p2p? Most everyone I know have 10k of pure ess or more... well except me, I mine it as I need it so nvr have more than a few K at a time - so really don't affect me.

All in all, the people it really hurts are f2p legits as they lost a relevant source of income which many low level accounts depended on.

i dont know if you know this, but in january jagex banned over 5000 members that used to auto in rsc. thats cutting their own income by $25000. why wouldnt they ban members? members get banned everyday. just ask them

if a member gets caught autoing, he will be banned immediately and no $5 refund. the reason why f2pers auto more is because there is much less risk.

an account takes about 15 minutes to get off tutorial island, and 15 minutes to complete rune mysteries quest. in 30 minutes you can create a new account and set him to auto mine ess, for free, with no cost to you

with the updaye, you have to create your account and join members, pay $5 and then after gettingto lumbridge you still have to get your mining to 30 before you can get to pure ess mining. this will take over an hour, plus you risk losing your $5 without making a profit, plus having your credit card/paypal account flagged if you want to try that again.

the update is a deterent for macroers. if somebody is stupid enough to risk their $5 to go through with this, then tough luck when he gets banned.

You just don't get it do you?

Each day you can make 1mil with automining with 4 accounts. You can do TutIsland and RuneMysterys without even doin a single click. Imagine what you can do when you have a super computer and could run 10 accounts or even more at a time... Poeple pay like 50 dollars and they hope they can auto 3 days on it. That way they have 25 dollar profit.

I agree completly with the first poster. Jagex made this becuase they want to make money at the macroers. Deal with it, Macroing is part of the game. But don't think its simple. I don't macro, let that be clear. But I'm trusted with it. I know the tegniques and let it be sure. It has risks, You also apperently need to download a new macro each time RuneScape is updated. I also saw many many ppl who where macroing on flax becuase they still made profit. This update is purely because Jagex wants money from autoers to compense the other loses of it wich is completly accepteble, but on this way? Look at it, The demand will stay the same but the offer of pure essence will go down becuase the majority of the macroers are just normal kids like you and me who wants to get a bit money in the game while sleeping or going away with friends and honestly I think thats better then sitting infront of your computer the whole day long talking to "friends" on the other side of the world who probably are the biggest nerds ever and have no social life... But... thats a bit offtopic

Do you guys realise what the loss of macroers means at the runescape economics? Rune Essence will rise becuase who is so stupid to mine rune essence at 50 gp each when you can run fast free laws at 250 profit? WICH NORMAL PLAYER BECOMES MEMBER TO MINE RUNE ESSENCE? Rune essence will go up in price (With macroers probably 50 - 70 ea, without any macroer 125 - 150 ea) Imagine, what will happen with laws, natures, cosmics and so on. The fletching price will go down becuase of the big cost of natures becuase the alch prices stay the same.

My conclusion... Jagex did this to make money but they didn't tought well. In my opinion the RS Economy is going to crash this month.

Rune Ess sucks, Iron Ore rules lol

But jagex wont ban them all because they are paying, they will ban the nonmember macroers, they wont willingly turn away paying customers
If jagex really wanted money they would have kept more of rsc and not mass ban it
rawwwak3.th.png

if the autoers become members, they will get banned for autoing, and jagex will be banning paying customers, which wont make them any money

next time think

When you're banned they still keep the money for the amount of membership that was paid for unless it was a credit card where they could just take the money back...but then they'd have the card number and never allow it again.

It's not hard to make $5 worth of ess in 1 day autoing, so they can easily afford more and more accounts after others are banned.

Attack - 99/99

Defense - 97/99

A quest to be the best

But jagex wont ban them all because they are paying, they will ban the nonmember macroers, they wont willingly turn away paying customers

:roll: you can't be serious...your basically saying jagex isn't gonna ban p2p players cause of money, but f2p players cause they can....pretty sure thats not what the situation is.... :roll: