omg u must look happyies day ever on rs d treasure post

electro_dude

okay i was pickllockin the chest and so worried about it taking me 100s it took me 6 w00000t im so happy i just had to say that :lol: and dont flame me :P alls i can say is :P (sticks out tounge)

ps excuse my horrible spelling :cry:

---------------

electro skel <(-,-)>

everybody else is someone elses wierdo.

rate my goal of 5k green dhdies and bones and ownin those dragon and abby pkers.

and dont flame me :P

Like saying that is gunna stop us?... :roll: To hard to resist..

Well I agree with the comment, but you could at least add more to the conversation instead of acting like a simple minded punk who thinks he is all big and bad. POMG!!!11 I r Rebel!!!111 :roll:

As for the lock... yeah I would say thats pretty lucky. It took my close friend about 60 tries and it took myself about 30. Lucky for her it was after the Rouge's Den was released. So I bought her an entire inventory of picks for herself and loaded myself up with them as well.

She didn't have a whole lot of luck at the pyramid either...

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

your spelling is that bad ,but you grammer is horrible.

Like you have any room to talk? :lol:

kiddioo u have no room to talk on grammar. That sentence should be

Your spelling is bad, but your grammar is horrible. - Correct

your spelling is that bad ,but you grammer is horrible. - Incorrect (your way)

woot go my 82 in english!

Socc.png

Socc | 99 Magic | 95/99 Range | 99 Defence | 99 Hitpoints | 96/99 Summoning |Join SODB for some monster Slayin! |

6 would of been nice, I had terrible luck. Took me around 70 picks to get it open. I was lucky enough a friend was on who bought me about 120 of them in total after I started getting mad :P Had about 50 left at the end. The pyramid also sucked took around 20 trys. but then I got suggestions after i finally finished of keeping my weight near 0 which is supposed to help. A few friends got it right away after I suggested that to them.

Deniedaxcess.png

Yep, the 81s should have no problem beating desert treasure at that level, I just did. Only the ice part is really difficult, don't let people's tales of Damis scare you, he's a pushover.

It took me like 35 tries on that stupid chest, though, and I'm 62 thieveing. I forgot I could steal lockpicks from the bandits and went all the way back to the rogue's den to buy more :x