Back into history of runescape

Rozzbow

all those people are talking about zezima that is so famous but i play this game for so long and i have a question for someone out there who still know bluerose13x the first 99 smither dos she still plays?

rozzbow1073ex.jpg

Lol Gothic I actually agree with you up until Zez got 99 in all skills. But any ways Bluerose13x came back a few years ago but not sure if she ever plays any more. I know that a few others left for betas (one left for RYL beta) Any ways you will find a few of the old legends pop in the game from time to time, but trust me you usually know when, mainly because people post huge here. (Last time I remember blueruse13x logging on there where like 10 topics about her coming back)

zezima is not the greatest skiller - n0valfye did it sooo much faster than zezima - and lilyufiie88 has the most exp. zezima just happens to be highest on 1 hiscore

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

i dont get much exp i play for 4/5 years now and only combat 105 skill total 1430 but still its funny to meet people and see people go but i have a social live so i only play when i have free time :)

rozzbow1073ex.jpg

Dont read this wrong....

some rules in rsc were better i mean exp was going slower but you felt good when your were high...

and the party hats when they were dropt :P that was funny well they came in cristmas crackers and you pulled them but just the day was fun :)

rozzbow1073ex.jpg

Typical conversation three-four years ago:

Someone: Wow, where did you get that orange cape?

Me: I dyed a black one with orange dye.

S: Nice, can you show me how to make it?

M: Sure.

[This went on until he got to be the first Runescape friend I had. :D ]

Typical conversation in the present:

(two people were calling each other names when I entered the room.)

S: Lol, a level 93 wearing rune and a mirror shield. (directed at me, I was in the waterfall collecting a fire giant bone.)

M: Hey now, watch your language you two...

S: What are you gonna do? Axe spec me?

M: What's wrong with my axe? I surely do more damage than you with knives.

S: Lol and a mirror shield too, noob.

M: I'm not the one hiding behind a table wearing tights. Bubye! (I had just found the bone and left to avoid prolonging the silly fight).

--------------

Moral: The good community is dead. Runescape is dead without its good community so now it's just a walking corpse of immaturity. :(

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

I`ve heard rumours she left permenantly. But then again, they are rumours.

I have to input my 10 cents here: Zezima doesnt deserve any fame. Bluerose13x does.

saying zezima doesn't deserve any fame is like saying a level 66 shouldn't get credit from getting a fire cape because a 65 did, just because there's better doesn't mean that it's the only one there.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

I`ve heard rumours she left permenantly. But then again, they are rumours.

I have to input my 10 cents here: Zezima doesnt deserve any fame. Bluerose13x does.

he deserves some fame, but it's the way noobs follow him everywhere and are like OMG OMG it's zezima, thats just weird... not in a good way either :wink:

-= weasel =- rsname: moosewalker ~ top 10000 player :D

newscape300x50qz7.giffull qp - always willing to chat add me...

S: Lol, a level 93 wearing rune and a mirror shield. (directed at me, I was in the waterfall collecting a fire giant bone.)

M: I'm not the one hiding behind a table wearing tights. Bubye! (I had just found the bone and left to avoid prolonging the silly fight).

--------------

Moral: The good community is dead. Runescape is dead without its good community so now it's just a walking corpse of immaturity. :(

how true man, how true lol... tights...

first frend i ever mad was a lvl 3 on classic, i helped him train and we became buddies/rivals.

but now he's banned for hacking, and even tried hacking me :cry:

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Dont read this wrong....

some rules in rsc were better i mean exp was going slower but you felt good when your were high...

and the party hats when they were dropt :P that was funny well they came in cristmas crackers and you pulled them but just the day was fun :)

dude i remember that day! i collected like 20 crackers and used them all on the same friend, we each got 10 phats :)

any one remember tks? i wonder what ever happened to him lol

Tks was like the rsc zezima except not as hated, Most people weren't that angry at him for being number one for along time. I was sad the day he stopped playing and was actually mad i had to pass his skill total on rs2... i wanted to do it on rsc :cry: .

--------------

how true man, how true lol... tights...

first frend i ever mad was a lvl 3 on classic, i helped him train and we became buddies/rivals.

but now he's banned for hacking, and even tried hacking me :cry:

I'm a woman. :P

Zape, the other person competing against Zongie for first combat place was ladykilljoy, but then came the race to 99 prayer by Zonghui and the other fellow...

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

What about L6vi he was an oldschool legend of this game, but then again you cant take away from what Tiwi did in his time i believe he was the first to make it to 1k skill total. And you cant say that Bluerose is better than Zezima because she played right from the start and got 99 smithing before anyone else, as zezima was one of the first couple of 99 smiths and also played early on in the game. There is no reason for people to take away from what Zezima has done he's been playing longer than most and even though n0valyfe did it quicker and it was an amazing acheivement, the fact is Zezima did it first and thats all that matters.

considering that ive been playing for almost 5 years, i seem to forget all the names that pass. but soon after joining runescape, there were fansites on the mainpage, and one of those was RunescapeHall - and thats the place i called home.

anyway using the Way Back Machine

you can browse through some of the major fan sites from back in the day, some of them containing hiscore tables and information.

until about 2 years ago, Runescape.com was accessible on this Archive. But now it has been taken off, letting young adventurers like yourselves to ponder the journey the game and players has taken.

Atomic_Boss.png

Ok. A few things here.

Tks is female. Her name...They're her initials. I used to know her a little bit...Not very well though.

Bluerose13x, She was the first 99 smith, and 99 mage.

She did quit for a long time shortly after the release of the members version of the game, only to have come back and play for a few months, getting 60 rc and some slayer...

Umm...L6vi, Yeah. Number one player for a while. Cool guy.

Zonghui was the first to flat 99s in combat, gearshifter the first 123 (gotta love 92 prayer maxing you out :P)

Umm...Ladykilljoy (who is playing today) was the first female with flat 99s...

Umm...Dang. theres so much history :oops: