Your Strange Abilities...

LP

what are some strange things that you can do that most people cant...

i can crack all the bones in my hand by just opening it really fast.. :)

CARPAL TUNNEL FOR THE WIN!

now you people talk... :)

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can wiggle my ears and it makes my whole head shake (guaranteed to make someone laugh if you do it while you're talking >.> )

I can also.... raise only my right eyebrow? No one at my school can do it =\

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

your like "The Rock" :P Can you smell what runesmithie's cookin.. :P

also funny as hell... sometimes i can keep craking my hand and i do it in school, pissed the teachers of quite a bit so it makes me happy.

Guest AshKaYu

I can right backwards, as in, from right to left I-H, and calculate the amount of space so it looks normal. As quick as most people normally write too.

I can wiggle my ears and it makes my whole head shake (guaranteed to make someone laugh if you do it while you're talking >.> )

I can also.... raise only my right eyebrow? No one at my school can do it =\

I can wiggle my ears too, and my hair shakes, because its big and quite long :P I agree, making it anytime makes at least who is by yourside laugh :lol:

I can rise one eyebrow at time, like left up and right down, but I have some difficulties with the right one... :D

I can crack all my back, my neck, all foot finger and hand ones and my thumb, lol!!

I can right backwards, as in, from right to left I-H, and calculate the amount of space so it looks normal. As quick as most people normally write too.

This is quite an ability!!

~komodo

komododabst3cn.png

k0m0d0' has an ability to make pixel buddies too

Oh yeah, I forgot that huge ability!

A thing that doesnt requires any ability, but I have it :P lol!

Lucasesco has this ability too! Dont you? :lol:

~komodo

komododabst3cn.png

Wiggle my ears and shake my eyes. Really freaky, everyone says. Since I can't really look at the mirror with my eyes shaking...

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

i can make kindergrdens cry by doing the most evilest devil face/zombie by making my eyes roll into the back of my head so its just white and look angry at the same time and i talk backwards it freaks out everyone like im possesed! :twisted:

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

I can stick my chest out quite far. I can do it quickly too. Apparently its my diaphram and i have a large lung capacity. Oh and my eyes change colour depending on my mood.

Lvl 80 construction.

Dragon Drops: 11 (4 Chains, 2 Axes, 1 Med, 2 Skirts, 1 Legs, 1 2h)

God Wars Drops: 4 Zamorakian Spears, 1 Godsword Shard 1

Let's see...

I can whistle and make the sound of those corny halloween toys that fly around...

I can raise my left/right ear or both at the same time. I can raise my left/right eyebrow or both at the same time. I can flare my nostrils. I can shake my eyes back and forth so it looks like I'm having a siezure. :)

And coolest of all, I can move my eyelids towards my nose. Yes, I can move them horizontally (instead of blinking, thing the other direction) towards my nose. It's pretty cool really. Muahaha.

I can also type 100 words a minute. :shock:

It's weird because I was only going 70 a few months ago...but recently I've been flying since I've done so much on the computer lately.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I can hold my breath for over two minutes.

Runescape Name: "unbug07"

sunsig6yg.png

Expand your mind.

I see dead people. Walking around like regular people. They don't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know they're dead.

812569705b20e3cf93654d3f5d8730e6.gif

Stunner is in the house! Make some noise please?

havning a high pain threshold isnt good... i had a broken arm and i didint know it for about a week later and i had to go to surgery and get it re broken or somthing and why did i pick the needle instead of laugh gas! it felt weird

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

Wiggle my ears and shake my eyes. Really freaky, everyone says. Since I can't really look at the mirror with my eyes shaking...

record it then watch yourself :)

For it is the greyness of dusk that reigns.

The time when the living and the dead exist as one.

I can play tennis/ping pong with the pupils of my eyes. start both pupils aimed all the way to the right, then move my right eye so the pupil faces all the way left, then move my left eye so that it faces left too...then vice versa. Essentially, I'm just saying I can manipulate one eye without affecting the other one :-P

if you insist...

1.i can raise one eyebrow pretty high

2.crack my knuckles pretty loudly

3.sit down in an undescribable way(seriuosly!) v/\v(the v's ar my feet and the \ are my legs and i just sit up stright, its really hard to describe.. :lol:

4. touch my nose with my left foot

5. make a really good honking sound, make goat/donkey/kukkubaara sounds

and maybe many more... :lol:

addymzammyvest,rickster2005.gif

newscape350x19yi5.gif