Your Strange Abilities...

LP

I regularly go 2-3 days without sleeping and when I do sleep it's only for about 2-4 hours. It's more of a sleeping disorder rather than ability, but due to the fact that I can accomplish like twice as much as my friends because I don't need to spend as much time sleeping, I consider it an ability.
I'd kill for that ability. Even if it drained my vitality. I hate being broughten down by the necessity to sleep. I waste half my life.

But then, if I don't sleep, I'm tired.

You're lucky. For me, that ability would be in my top 10 on my super-power wishlist.

I think I made it sound better than it really is. It's nice in the way that I have a lot of energy and can concentrate for 2-3 days nonstop but after awhile I start to think weird things and everything starts to get kind of strange (hard to describe). I usually have to force myself to go to sleep for a few hours so things don't get too weird.

This is the way the world ends. Look at this [bleep]ing shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm splitting, Jack.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AshKaYu

My friend was born Left-handed, but then he taught himself to be ambidextrous. Man, that's my life goal.

@mementh: Are you serious? Wicked!

My friend was born Left-handed, but then he taught himself to be ambidextrous. Man, that's my life goal.

So was my brother, my dad forced him to switch.. :S

I regularly go 2-3 days without sleeping and when I do sleep it's only for about 2-4 hours. It's more of a sleeping disorder rather than ability, but due to the fact that I can accomplish like twice as much as my friends because I don't need to spend as much time sleeping, I consider it an ability.
I'd kill for that ability. Even if it drained my vitality. I hate being broughten down by the necessity to sleep. I waste half my life.

But then, if I don't sleep, I'm tired.

You're lucky. For me, that ability would be in my top 10 on my super-power wishlist.

I think I made it sound better than it really is. It's nice in the way that I have a lot of energy and can concentrate for 2-3 days nonstop but after awhile I start to think weird things and everything starts to get kind of strange (hard to describe). I usually have to force myself to go to sleep for a few hours so things don't get too weird.
Sounds awesome. You don't have to sleep, and you save money on hallucinogens.
bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

I know Mrschrystler is like that.. (pain in the but sometimes)

its strange.. when you go to bed pretend your openenign your mind and just listen

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

So was my brother, my dad forced him to switch.. :S

:shock: Evil. They have rare left-handed guitars.

My strange ability: whenever I am lying down, usually in bed, I just hear this sort of random buzzy noise =\

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

Err...everyone can hear a t.v. when it's on but nothing's on it right? And i can crack my fingers in 4 different places...that's about it. Oh, and i can raise just my left eyebrow.

Yeah it's pretty normal for people under 40 :P

Has something to do with the insanely high frequencies directly vibrating the bones in your ear instead of your eardrum

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

I'm very very good at multitasking. I can talk to several different people at the same time.

Also, I can talk on the phone, watch TV, and talk to several different people through IM at the same time. It gets on my nerves when people can't do that as well.

3898000bYVcx.png

I'm very very good at multitasking. I can talk to several different people at the same time.

Also, I can talk on the phone, watch TV, and talk to several different people through IM at the same time. It gets on my nerves when people can't do that as well.

Also remember your a girl,and if there is anything i have learned, girls can multi task, guys cant. :x

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Also remember your a girl,and if there is anything i have learned, girls can multi task, guys cant. :x

Oh so true... My boyfriend can't watch TV and talk to me at the same time. :x

3898000bYVcx.png

i can raise my right eyebrow and lower bmy left then raise my left and lower my right ans so on. i can make my forehead move back and forth its forehead to about midway to back of head. i can move my ears. my friend can bend his hand foward so far.

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig

Raise my right eyebrow

wiggle my nose

flicker my right eye (good for pretending someone sprayed something into my eye)

fish lips (not many people can do this)

Raise the left side of my lip, like the cowboys do when they talk kinda thing.

alot of weird things with my neck

i can flip my tounge both ways.

And proberly alot of weird and unusual things.

I can multitask :-?

I should've learned that sentence in English years ago when my mom would whine at me for watching tv while doing homework.

Oh, and I can bend my fingers so that they're all on top of each other. I can bike freehand (standing up even if the route is sloping down) as well as long as there are no sharp curves.

i can ride wheelies (on bikes) for at least 2.5 miles havent tried to go further

No offense, but you're lying. I have been riding a bike (Aggressively) for a very long time now, and there is no way that I could ride a wheelie any where near half of a mile. Not to mention the fact that you have to find a strip of land long enough to ride one at... sorry, but unlikely story.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

i can ride wheelies (on bikes) for at least 2.5 miles havent tried to go further

No offense, but you're lying. I have been riding a bike (Aggressively) for a very long time now, and there is no way that I could ride a wheelie any where near half of a mile. Not to mention the fact that you have to find a strip of land long enough to ride one at... sorry, but unlikely story.

some guy went like (a long way) more than 1000+ miles..

doing just that.. he only stopped to sleep/eat. took him 4 months to do the journey though. im sure u can find it on the net somewhere.

Well all I could ever do is crack my toes and it's preddy loud :)

the guy who has the bug is the antichrist! the devil players runescape, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :twisted: :twisted:

he will kill us all!

MMORPG: Many Males Online Role Playing Girls.
:lol:

i can turn my eyelids inside out (scares people if theyre not expecting it)

i can scratch my ear with my foot

i can put both feet behind my head making me look like a pretzel (hence my nickname pretzle boy)

ahahaha IMA A IDIOT

cant argue there mate
Real world? *looks around confuzzled* Real world?!? :ohnoes:

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

have now quit rs :-( (but i still browse these forums :-)