Your Strange Abilities...

LP

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can ride wheelies (on bikes) for at least 2.5 miles havent tried to go further

No offense, but you're lying. I have been riding a bike (Aggressively) for a very long time now, and there is no way that I could ride a wheelie any where near half of a mile. Not to mention the fact that you have to find a strip of land long enough to ride one at... sorry, but unlikely story.

some guy went like (a long way) more than 1000+ miles..

doing just that.. he only stopped to sleep/eat. took him 4 months to do the journey though. im sure u can find it on the net somewhere.

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/content_pages/record.asp?recordid=53299

Went for 2.8k miles. It was a journey so he stopped for rest of course. I couldn't find the one where the person held it the longest.

I sometimes know what people are going to say before they say it.

I think it's creepy.

besides that.... I can make my sister mad in 3 seconds without saying anything, touching anything or insulting her. :twisted: its fun :twisted:

i seem to have an extreme sense of deja vu because i have at least one of them a day. Kidney punches don't effect me, along with pressing thumbs in my back or pinching my shoulders, freaky! :shock:

i can ride wheelies (on bikes) for at least 2.5 miles havent tried to go further

No offense, but you're lying. I have been riding a bike (Aggressively) for a very long time now, and there is no way that I could ride a wheelie any where near half of a mile. Not to mention the fact that you have to find a strip of land long enough to ride one at... sorry, but unlikely story.

doing just that.. he only stopped to sleep/eat. took him 4 months to do the journey though. im sure u can find it on the net somewhere.

Went for 2.8k miles. It was a journey so he stopped for rest of course. I couldn't find the one where the person held it the longest.

Yes, but he did it on a motorcycle :P

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

Hahaha. On a motorcycle.

Completely different, it is so easily to do on a motorcycle and especially easy when you compare it to a bicycle. It's highly unlikely.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

i can bend all of my fingers back 40 degrees without pushing on them

i can bend my elbow backwards

i can dislocate my shoulder at will

i can bring my hands from behind my back over my head infront of me

i can lift my foot up then bring it infront of my hip

im extremely double jointed

nadsiggeh2cw3.png

(\/) 42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

(O.o) cabbage rools

(><) my sig is cool, if you agree put this in your sig. *is too lazy to animate*

^the bunny is back! yay!

Yes, but he did it on a motorcycle :P

Bikes =! Motorcycles? They're not the same in the US?

lmao

I thought when you said you started riding a bike 'aggressively', I thought you meant riding a motorcycle :lol: :lol:

Dirt bikes? Hells Angels bikers? No? Bike doesn't mean motorcycle in the US?

Bike = Bicycle and Motorcycle, sorry should have been more specific. Ahh, too bad, I was looking forward to arguing with you on how bicycles are different than motorcycles, you bore me. :D

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

I can understand spoken Icelandic even though I've never actually learned a word of it.

I can tell the difference between my language books in the dark by smelling them.

I love languages.

J'adore les langues.

ÃÆÃ

I used to get deja vu when I was really young. One time, I knew a question in a test before we had it. I can also fling an ordinary playing card across the room - I did it for the first time yesterday. I can get very good marks in tests without studying or doing my homework, and my friends all hate me for that. And sometimes I lose sense of my surroundings (sorry If that didnt make sense) - one time my mum told me it was 1:00 a.m, and I seriously thought It was only 9 p.m :shock:

Some other things I remembered..

I can sleep with my eyes open

I can go through a whole day and not remember any of it (really freaky)

I can jump really far and high from a spot

I have OCD, I can spend all my life doing something like training agility (on RS) and not get bored.

I used to get deja vu when I was really young. One time, I knew a question in a test before we had it. I can also fling an ordinary playing card across the room - I did it for the first time yesterday. I can get very good marks in tests without studying or doing my homework, and my friends all hate me for that. And sometimes I lose sense of my surroundings (sorry If that didnt make sense) - one time my mum told me it was 1:00 a.m, and I seriously thought It was only 9 p.m :shock:

I also have a nack for passing extremely hard tests with extremely good marks without doing any homework or studying at all. Even without paying attention in class.

I have very good natural ability in every sport on the planet. It dosn't matter what sport it is i play, if its my first time playing it i am better than people that have played the sport all their lives. Im not sure how i just have a nack for playing sport alot and i enjoy it. :)

And i see yous have put on that you can raise your eyebrows. I can raise my right eyebrow but not my left.

I have OCD, I can spend all my life doing something like training agility (on RS) and not get bored.

Yah but it isn't strong enough for farming, nothing is.

deadforumslol.png

I'm telekinetic.

I used to be able to move a spoon on a thumbtack, but unfortunately I don't have a video of it. I do have a video of me moving a paper wheel for several minutes.

Also I've moved paper underneath a glass case.

But that was a little over a year ago and I haven't moved anything since. :?

tablw5.png

Kill corporate radio. http://www.killradio.org