Your Strange Abilities...

LP

Before this thread goes any further, is being able to control where you wanna breathe through (nose or mouth) common? Without closing either one with your hand or something.

Basic bodily function.

thirdeyesig0tl.jpg

Dreaming of that face again

It's bright, and blue, and shimmering

Grinning wide

And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before this thread goes any further, is being able to control where you wanna breathe through (nose or mouth) common? Without closing either one with your hand or something.

yes, it's very very very common :P

Although for some odd reason, I can't sneeze out of my nose =\

Every time I sneeze it ends up coming out of my mouth as a cough (sans snot, obviously)

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

yes, it's very very very common :P

Although for some odd reason, I can't sneeze out of my nose =\

Every time I sneeze it ends up coming out of my mouth as a cough (sans snot, obviously)

Same with me! :shock:

3898000bYVcx.png

Basic bodily function.

So how come when it stinks, people have to hold their noses?

When a person of a erm... specific race is beside me on the bus or something, I just breathe through my mouth so I can't smell anything.

And I always sneeze through my nose, but when I know it's coming, I try to stop it.

Basic bodily function.

When a person of a erm... specific race is beside me on the bus or something, I just breathe through my mouth so I can't smell anything.

And I always sneeze through my nose, but when I know it's coming, I try to stop it.

Because you have more smell receptors in your nose

(Although closing it doesnt solve the problem, as you still have tastebuds in your tongue)

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

Because you have more smell receptors in your nose

(Although closing it doesnt solve the problem, as you still have tastebuds in your tongue)

Uh.. yeah it does. I can't smell anything when I breathe through my mouth.

Since when do people taste stink?

i got allmost no sense of pain in my fingers.. i can let door slam them(i dont do that often, may cause blood :lol: ) as well as i can flip them into my upper side of hand, w/o feeling a thing. and im wondering why i can feel if some1 ticles them..

dragonfhpcape,It%20is%20girl.gif

Basic bodily function.

who says they have to? they just do for some reason, and it makes life a little easier anyway.

i can dislocate my left elbow and then pop it back into palce :shock: :shock:

i was arm resting my mate when i has in year 10 ( british year 10) and i moved it 2 fast and it poped out of place, looked bad but didn't hurt n it moved back into place and been able to do it ever since

gizmo2k5.png

I can raise my heart rate at will!

I went to the emergency room once due to some asthma or something a long time ago. The doctors hooked me up to a device that attached to my finger in order to track my heart rate and the machine said that it was so high I should have been having a heart attack! The doctors then did it manually and said that It couldnt be correct so they hooked me up to a different machine and it gave the same reading! In the end, they just did the test manually and found that i was fine.

I still dont understand how both machines could have given the same wrong reading...

I can raise my heart rate at will!

I went to the emergency room once due to some asthma or something a long time ago. The doctors hooked me up to a device that attached to my finger in order to track my heart rate and the machine said that it was so high I should have been having a heart attack! The doctors then did it manually and said that It couldnt be correct so they hooked me up to a different machine and it gave the same reading! In the end, they just did the test manually and found that i was fine.

I still dont understand how both machines could have given the same wrong reading...

Semi-off topic, but I have a heart rate of 120 :shock: (its my auxilary heart rate or something, it shouldn't be dominant but for me it is).

Lets see, I can do a front flip, do a handstand walk across a gymnasium, I can do a kip-up which is when you jump up from the ground only using your hands, so basically most gymnastics moves (unless you got a blackbelt, you don't want to fight me :P .)

What else... hm, I can crack my neck anytime I want if that counts :mrgreen: . Other then that I don't think I have any other odd abilities.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I can put both my legs behind my head - At the same time.

I'm really good at Photography :P

I'm a great cook :twisted:

I can speak faster than anyone i know.(In Sweden)

I never used Tobacco, Drugs or Alcohol in my life. I'm 15. (That's a pretty good ability in my town, because almost all kids here smoke and drink)

tifsbti6oi.gif

1.i'm a chemical/ explosive GENIOUS

2.i can completly dislocate my right and left thumbs-so much that i can 3.barely feel them

4.i have an unusually high IQ score....142 as a 12 year old for a average 5.18 year-old test....

6.i'm good at building things

7.i can do a tri/double/quad-roll with my tunge

8.my skull is an extra 5mm thicker than average....

9.i am a natural with a gun, my aim is like having 20/15 vision(seeing the 10.smallest row on that sheet for eye tests)

that's about it...

I can wiggle my ears and it makes my whole head shake (guaranteed to make someone laugh if you do it while you're talking >.> )

I can also.... raise only my right eyebrow? No one at my school can do it =\

i can its easy :lol:

I can make people laugh when i know i'm not funny.

I can say rude jokes really loudly in public and in school and not get in trouble.

I can push desk lids on peoples hands and blame the wind and not get into trouble :D

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

I can make people laugh when i know i'm not funny.

I can say rude jokes really loudly in public and in school and not get in trouble.

I can push desk lids on peoples hands and blame the wind and not get into trouble :D

Those are the worst talents ever.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

Uh, not much really, I can put my left thumb on a 90+ degree angle when my hand is at 0 degrees.

I can crack my neck anytime I want if that counts :mrgreen:

Actually, I can do that, but not much else.