Tip.It Times Presents: The Exclusive ZEZIMA Interview!

oddfaery2

Excellent, the best article so far. Very interesting, good job whoever interviewed him :).

I would have liked to ask if he has any top players in his friends list, or even knows some of them in real life :wink: .

A big thank you for a great article.

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clears lots of the mysteries around him, and nice job tipit!

I like his attitude more than Novalyfe's.

The dude does not seem to make rs a big priority, still treats it like a game, like it should be.

Seems more nice than Novalyfe to...had the impresion Novalyfe was a bit...obsessed.

I hoped for a bank pic, but with all the people trying to sell his account, I understand he's not giving that one to us :)

LOL i always wondered if zezima was a guy or girl. I agree with whoever said that he like zezima's attitude more than n0valyfe's. Imagine spending 10-12 hours every day on the computer! It might be cool for a week i guess... LOL n0valyfe finally got 99 in crafting, so he's all maxed. I wish zezima gave us his bank pic though... :cry:

Heh....Zezima's the person I always thought he was.

A boy.

20's.

And not:

A girl.

80's.

Like everyone says. I figured he was a cool guy when I read his suggestion about bank space in the official RS forums. Seems like an average guy.

Clever of him to avoid the question on how much he plays. Frankly I couldn't care less, but lots of people dissed N0valyfe after his interview because he stated how much he plays.

It's cool how people like Zezima can stick with one skill for so long. I always get bored and do something else. :cry:

(and I never knew Zezima was his last name. I thought he wanted his name to be Sci-Fi'ish, lol)

Interesting interview, but I can't say I was shocked by anything. He's just a normal bloke.

Invincible: this isn't the place to start discussing that. Please leave it.

sig2ho7.jpg

brilliant interview, hopefully the people who fawn over him will stop after seeing all the discomfort it causes -.- (never going to happen)

hope to see more of the top10 interviews

Runescape is fine, its just the idiots who run Jagex that ruin the game.

Thanks, tip.it, that was a really interesting interview.

Zezima seemed a lot more relaxed towards Runescape than N0va. Of course, he must play more than he let on to be where he is now, but he did a good job of sidestepping the issue :D

My sig is too big :(

yea cleared up a lot, hopefully more people will see he is just like everyone else and stop going crazy over him and saying bad things. Nice to see he plays for fun and puts the game behind more important things like school. Nice interview.

fight caves defeated 3/10/06 at 96 combat 77 range

99+ farming----99+herblore----99 range----99 thieving

213th to 99 herblore, June 29, 2007

this cleared out a lot of things, nice job done tip it

btw: cant the pic of zezima's bank be adjusted so that you can clearly see that if any one els use it its not his, like wright sumthing over it so you can still see al the stuff but there is a big texts in front of it :?:

seasonmovingsig1bo.jpg