Tip.It Times Presents: The Exclusive ZEZIMA Interview!

oddfaery2

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand how he was able to be able to do all that while actually having a life. I feel there's something he didn't tell us. Noticed how vague he answered when asked how many hours he played?

2480+ total

you guys are just going to sit their and get lied to by zezima....its not the tip.it staffs fault its zezima...all or atleast half of those answers where lies lol.

Thank you!!!!

That's what I was saying .They believe everything he says and act like he is a lord.

Compared to N0valyfe's interview, Zezima's paled in comparison.

He didn't answer some questions very well, in particular how often he plays. His adivce wasn't very good either, and he used 'lol' way too often. What really annoyed me however was this:

I donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t know. ItÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s a game, I take it as it comes

He couldn't even pass a comment on some aspect of the game. Either he's out of touch with modern RS or he brainlessly levels skills.

Actually i have to agree. He is so full of RS knowledge i feel he could have made it more educational and maybe given some tips out to players that dont know what to do next or dont realize the importance of one certain skill. He dodged a lot of questions too.

~~Proud Member of The Supreme Skillers~~

bigdawgtt.png

silverandblackfinishvr8.gif

Comparing the two interviews: NOvalyfe v Zezima, I feel that NoValyfe was more instructional.

Here is a question that was asked first to NOvalyfe:

Tip.It: Looking back, are there certain skills you would recommend getting high before others; perhaps skills with benefits that would make raising the others easier or more efficient?

N0valyfe: I think certain skills do carry more weight than others. I'd recommend combat skills for those who are unsure how to proceed, since it opens up so many opportunities later

The same question was asked to Zezima:

Tip.It: Looking back, are there certain skills you would recommend getting high before others; perhaps skills with benefits that would make raising the others easier or more efficient?

Zezima: I really never even considered that lol...IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m just crazy...I pick a skill, decide I want 99, and I donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t stop till itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s there...I didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t really use any specific order, except smithingÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s my favorite...so I maxed that first.

It might be that Zezima was caught a bit off guard by the interview and didn't have time to think through useful answers in the same way that NOvalyfe managed to.

Overall though, it was an interesting interview and a genuine scoop. Well done Tip-it crew! I bet the other well known fan sites are green with envy over this world exclusive interview. LOL!

Shalom, Mordechai

1 of the main reasons i cant offer advice is because most of my work was done on runescape classic, which will no longer apply to runescape 2...(match my stats from the interview with the dates ive achieved them)...other updates, such as the introduction of slayer & introduction of the ecto have also changed many of the things i had done & made them achievable in other, more efficient ways...i dont want to offer faulty advice because my methods are no longer as efficient as they once were

nice,nice,nice, but how did ya get zezima, that he gives ya a interview, had he added ya?

plz pm me,.....

grÃÆââââ¬Ã¡ÃâìÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâìtz skater

Sorry, that's a site secret. Muwahahhahaha!!!! :wink:

Remember, the SEARCH button is your friend. Use it!

i cant post a bank pic - too many people would look at my bank set-up then match it or fake it to try to "sell my account"

that would just cause more rumors to be stirred up

That's understandable, considering The Old Nite is up for sale on an auction site (it's fake).

However, I wished you did expand on some of your answers and at least give some indication of how often you play.

Offline and unavailable.

that was a nice read, thanks tip it. i remeber the first time I saw zezima(about the time the fight pits started) he was there and I went there becasue I saw what world he was in(cause I added him on my firends to try and see when he played(i never messaged him)) well he didnt say much but alot of people were begging from him, lol.

and again thanks tip it for the intervew :lol:

Great Read, but I don't see why there's all of this negativity. It was an interview... Not the secret to Zezima's 99s.

I personally loved both N0valyfe's and Zezima's interviews. They both showed off the character of each player, and destroyed the 'no lifer' image that people have of them.

When an interviewer asks a question, surely you can expect the reply to fit in with the player's personality. The 'annoying aspects' question, for example, was particularly good for me as it really brought out the difference between 2 of Runescape's best players... You can't really expect the same answer from every player, can you now?

RcS

monotonesiguv2.png

Very nice. One thing I would like to point out, however, is how he eluded the question of how many hours he plays RuneScape. No doubt he is embarrased by the amount. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to flame him at all. What he has accomplished is outstanding, all though it is, and always will remain pixels.

Nice job. Glad to see that he finally got to get that all off of his chest.

Lol. :wink:

That's the only reason I made a tip.it account, he told me to.

ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâðÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâúÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâäÃÆÃâÃâø,ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâøÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø,ÃÆÃâÃâøÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâäÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâúÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâð`ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâðHuntermunkeyÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâðÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâúÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâäÃÆÃâÃâø,ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâøÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø,ÃÆÃâÃâøÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâäÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâúÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâð`ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâð

how can i explain a time that varies so much depending on the amount of school work or rl issues i have to deal with? there are even some days i dont even log on (even tho that occurance is quite rare)

You don't have to explain it, or anything. The actions a player takes should be respected by the surrounding community.

Personally, asking about a players online routines etc is snooping a little too much.

Very nice. One thing I would like to point out, however, is how he eluded the question of how many hours he plays RuneScape. No doubt he is embarrased by the amount. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to flame him at all. What he has accomplished is outstanding, all though it is, and always will remain pixels.

If you had a life, you'd probably answer the same thing ;)

Are your moments on RS that sheduled? Do YOU note down the time you spend playing? Doesn't it ever happen to you that a friend calls? That you get a lot of homework at school? That anything else comes up?

The guy knows this game for what? five years or so? off course he can have high lvls by now, no need to play 10 hours a day then :lol:

10y3vig.png

proudtitan.png

how can i explain a time that varies so much depending on the amount of school work or rl issues i have to deal with? there are even some days i dont even log on (even tho that occurance is quite rare)

You can't explain to people who don't want to listen. No matter what you said, people would've found something to moan about :wink:

sig2ho7.jpg