Tip.It Times Presents: The Exclusive ZEZIMA Interview!

oddfaery2

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

based on some of the comments here, I have a few things to say:

1: I don't think Zezima uses SwiftIRC. I have seen him on the GameSurge network several times, and I know he frequents others. IRC is a common low-resource chat tool for us computer nerds.

2: According to The Editor, a lot of the "lol" was edited out even... so yes, he does say, "lol" that much... lol -- eek, so do I!

3: I noticed some flames about N0valyfe playing as long as he does here... What makes you think Zezima plays any less? To me, it seemed like he was avoiding the question with a numerical answer. Honestly, I can understand that completely. People jump quick to flame players who spend a lot of time in the game, because they are too immature to realize that these players are just spending their free time doing what they enjoy. I, a full time college student, generally only have either 1 hour a day (MWF) or 4 hours a day (T/TH) where I am obligated to be somwhere doing something. Occasionally I'll have meetings and whatever, and need to spend a couple hours working on things, but I too, at times, find myself playing several hours a day. And why not? There's nothing I'm keeping myself from by playing the game, opposed to popular belief...

4: I liked that question about how he felt after Farming came out. It would be nice to know. Judging by the attitude he wishes to portray, though, I think he would just say that it just gave him a new challenge to tackle, and wouldn't say he was frustrated by it.

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Proud to have gotten 1800 skill total before access to fishing guild

Why make a house when you can rob one?

tip it.. your the best!! congratz this is the most ownage thing ever done for tip it!!

i rate 11/10.. its way too good i gotta admit it!

Zez thanks a lot for this ;)

sigjoy8pe.png

I SURVIVED THE 111 BUG

If a turtle doesnt have a shell, is it naked or homeless ?

Good article and interview. I like that it cleared up most of the rumors. Now try for an interview with The Old Nite :D

R.I.P The Old Nite. Heroes get remembered. But Legends never die. You were truly a Runescape Legend

newbankofrsyq0.gif

Guest mmortalone

wow odd (and the rest of the writers of the times), the tip it times is the best thing to hit the site since the forums.

great interview

i liked the part about the 42 year old female, since the average person in the world is actually a 42 year old female who likes potatoes. (not kidding :lol:)

It's gonna be pretty hard to score any future interviews to follow up that one. :P

It's great that he was able to 'clear his name' from all these misconceptions about him. Half the time I see him there's a massive cluster of people just arguing over whether or not he's male or female.

On a side note, I'd love to talk to him about genetic technology, I plan to possibly go into that field too( omg pm plz :P ).

wow! i actually thought i was going to hate zezima like i do n0valyfe(or however you spell it) :?

zezima is a normal human being! HE makes runescape around his schedule, not his schedule around runescape!

although people say that zezima avoided the question about how many hours a day he plays, i really would've given the same answer.

some nights i have tons of homework and dont get done until around 10:00 or 11:00, so i dont play at all. Other nights, i have less, and get done at 5:00-7:00, so i play for around 2 hours (other 2 hours of eating, playing console video-games, and other hobbies that arent electronic)

his answer was completely legitimate! :D

zezima and flubber are now my offical favorites in the super-high scores

(i only like flubber because ive talked to her in-game and she's really nice to me every time she sees me, which has been multiple times)

Wow

Am I the only one that thinks he lied in 95% of the interview. it's so obvious he isn't being honest. I really respect the N0valyfe guy, at least he was honest in his interview.

just because you cant accept that fact that he is a human doesnt mean you have to accuse him of lieing. He has played since day 1, most people that have done that have quit many times over. He stuck to it so it really wouldnt take that much time each day over that long of a period to get those skills just as long as you never quit for months at a time as alot of people do.

I dont see how its at all obvious that he would be lieing, please explain.

N0valyfe got his skills after only a year and half of playing? so its of course safe to assume he has been playing alot. If zezima had played to that extent from day one he'd have gotten all 99's a looong time ago.

Congratulations again Tip.it staff! Exclusive interviews with such famous players an' all. This can only boost Tip.it's reputation as the first and best fansite and now with close links to the greatest players. *bows*

I personally hope this interview will help clear out a lot of the crap Zezima gets from players blindly insulting him.

Nice questions oddfaery. He says he doesn't post but do you think Zezima reads forums?

I once saw Zezima on forums. It was under the Suggestions forum. He made a thread about getting shops installed that you can easily buy quest items back from. He obeyed the rules of not asking for more bank space and still found a solution to bank space problems. I agree because I sometimes don't want to drop things because I think I won't get them back or it will be hard to get them back. He had a TON of supporters, but I'm sure most of them only supported because he was Zezima.

Other than things like that, I doubt he uses forums. Waaaaaaay too much spam from fans/noobs alike.

Also, I don't think it was wise of Zezima to give out such personal information in the interview. Now we all know his last name and that he's a 21 year old in some college studying majors in Biology. Do you know how many people are going to try and hunt him down now? I think that if someone finds him he could be in danger... People go crazy from this game.

Should we warn Zezima? :?

Also, I don't think it was wise of Zezima to give out such personal information in the interview. Now we all know his last name and that he's a 21 year old in some college studying majors in Biology. Do you know how many people are going to try and hunt him down now? I think that if someone finds him he could be in danger... People go crazy from this game.

Should we warn Zezima? :?

o ya, we know all of zezi's personal info! hes in a university, majors in biology, and his last name is zezima*. i bet he has a stalker on him now

(TO ALL NOOBS:

sarcasm)

*ppl may say u can get a phone book and find out where he lives, but he never said wat country he was from. so hes safe.

Any fool can write a rule, but any fool will mind it

--Thoreau

daskos99.png

Flickr

I wonder how you got a hold of him in the first place.

think you could ask him to write a couple training tips for each skill?

*Im having trouble with getting crafting to 72*

*also, where did he kill all those blue dragons?*

Ps: i have a whole new respect for him, glad to see hes not a nerd like me.

~Anyone who thinks anything is possible, obviously hasnt tried slamming a revolving door~

Wow, I'm suprised you guys made this happen since if i recall correctly you guys have tried numberous times to get an exclusive with Zezima within the Novalyfe article. Guess he finally buckled. I was taken back by how fast he managed to level his runecrafting though consitering it was before the Abyss was released.

The self-proclaimed king of bronze.

That does clear up a lot, but I still stick to my believe that Zezima and all those other 99 in every skill people are just over-rated. Sure, give them some credit for hard-work, but it isn't a contest, it's a game. Enjoy it. If hard-working players find lvl 99 is relaxing, let them have it. But honestly, the real people who actually help others and don't get all the attention are the true masters in some ways. But whatever, Zezima, good job.

Other than things like that, I doubt he uses forums. Waaaaaaay too much spam from fans/noobs alike.

btw... have you noticed n0valyfe just posted on this thread? :roll:

-"omg he did?! o rly?!" -ya rly -"no wai!"

lol just kidding... dont get mad at me x_x

13Ra3.png

Veteran Cape Owner (10 year)

and you were the one who said: Do not create any topics about zezima.

Looks like you broke your own rule. Loser.

Rofl at your sig, if you don't like this community, don't come? :roll: :roll:

Btw, back on topic, great interview with Zezima. It will clear up a ton on confusion as to who HE actually is. Good job =)

I've already gotten a few people asking me this, so i might as well post it here too: This is the real Zezima... All the admins of the site can validate this, after the interview we got in-game varification that it was indeed the account of Zezima we were talking to. So please don't doubt at all :)

No pic no proof harharharhar

:lol: :lol:

Good interview. ;) Next up is The Old Nite? :P

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png

Great article through to the very end, he seems like a guy that has his head on straight and knows his roots (Classic) - I liked hearing that he sees himself as equal to Novalyfe and the_old_nite. I'm suprised he spends so much time on the challenge scrolls, I never could get into the rhythm of doing them due to how rare i got the challenges

should've asked him what his thoughts were on the new Pest Control game

My 2cents of questions:

1. If all of the "yumpers" (Yes it is spelled that way. It is a I Love Lucy Quote)make it so that he can't keep chat on, how does he talk in the game? :?:

2. Why is getting a screen shot of his face such a big deal? I can see meeting him and having a CONVERSATION with him would be grat because you "learn from the best"

3. Approximately how many times a year do you have to change you password?

3b. Jagex give you any security hints? (what type of password)

4. Has your account ever been "entered" by an unknown party?

5. do you know any other hig scores in real life.

Great Interview. too bad i will never be able to talk with him :(

-S