Tip.It Times Presents: The Exclusive ZEZIMA Interview!

oddfaery2

Champion scroll challenge progress:

imps: 2 fully charged crystal bows - no results

goblins: cannon for 3 hours at goblin village - no results

hobgoblins: 3k cannonballs at hobgob mines in widly - no results

giants: N/A

skeletons: 3k cannonballs at skelly mines in level 8 wildy - no results

zombies: N/A

ghouls: 2.4M defense xp, 6k cannonballs - scroll obtained

lesser demon: 3k cannonballs & 3-4 hours - scroll obtained

earth warriors: 300k defense xp - scroll obtained

jogres: 1.2M defense xp - no results

(I'll update this later)

Haha. Good luck with that one.

Thanks for the insight about you.

Its nice to know that there aren't aliens from mars who outplay us at our video games. :lol:

BTW, I guess you got your moneys worth on this game.

Nice one! :wink:

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Join me in s.p.f.h.l.(stop people flaming high levels) to give people like zezima some well deserved peace.

p.s. if you read this zez if it isnt to much trouble what do you thinks better barrows or full dragon?

Azzazeal.png

untitled6kv7.gif

im not going to start a flame war or anything i have my opinion on zezima and other player has their own

his priority in life are school and runescape and i respect that but mine are different and it wont ever be runescape because like it or not even if he use his time on rs whisely dont get me wrong he still is on the computer alot (dont get what i said the wrong way school is a priority for me too)

ive talked to him a few time on my old main who was banned a year ago...so i know how much he used to play (like i said i wont start a flame war or ruin the topic so i wont post it) but however hes telling the truth when he say now he doesnt really play as much anymore even tho hes still "there"

Sure, there are things in college you can be doing aside from that, but in reality most just waste their time partying which accomplishes nothing in retrospect.

yea of course getting laid and be around chicks shaking their booty is more useless then a game :roll:

what does accomplishing something on rs gives you? nothing whatsoever

its only for the point of reaching "the next lv" in the game u play from time to time idk about you but i dont get emotion even when i reached a lv i wanted...its pointless irl

i wanted to see his bank account SO BADLY :P

i can live with it now i know he doesnt play like 20 hours a day, he seems pretty nice :)

good job you got n0valife and Zezima

296kver.png

Credits to Skully Sc for the signature.24picns.png

Seems like he has a good head on his shoulders.

I never had a problem with the actual person... His fans are what annoy me.

I have a new found respect for him as a player.

...Still dislike some of his fans. Course the same thing can now be said about N0valyfe too, now.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

For those that have never played classic.... Zezima isn't lying about how long and hard it is to level. Imagine working on prayer without ecto and only being able to bury big bones or dragon bones (when they released the green drags in the wild). Also imagine fletching and cooking without the make/cook "x" option. You had to click every single time you wanted to cook or cut a log. I think Zezima and the other people who played in classic deserve some graditude. I'm not dissing the people who started on RS2, because many of my friends started on RS2. Just giving people the idea of how hard it was to achieve a higher level let alone a 99.

I have got alot of confidence on making goals and acheiving them from you zezima, uve got an awsome mindset. Now i have the motivation to acheive my ful dragon and crystal bow =-) :D :) :lol:

Wow Tip.it! Great job on getting not just N0valyfe but Zezima too! :wink: I think they are both wicked and have an incredible amount of devotion and dedication, which should be respected by all. It's a shame you didn't get a pic of his bank, and I have a really good idea, so, listen up!:

8) Ok, you can do something so that people can't copy or save pictures off a particular web page, and when they right click a mesage comes up explaining this. Then, contact Zezima and tell him about this, that no-one can copy and paste it into an auction for his account on ebay, and then voila! we can get a pic of his bank and no one can steal it and everyone is happy! :lol: Kl, TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK EVERYONE!!!

Wow Tip.it! Great job on getting not just N0valyfe but Zezima too! :wink: I think they are both wicked and have an incredible amount of devotion and dedication, which should be respected by all. It's a shame you didn't get a pic of his bank, and I have a really good idea, so, listen up!:

8) Ok, you can do something so that people can't copy or save pictures off a particular web page, and when they right click a mesage comes up explaining this. Then, contact Zezima and tell him about this, that no-one can copy and paste it into an auction for his account on ebay, and then voila! we can get a pic of his bank and no one can steal it and everyone is happy! :lol: Kl, TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK EVERYONE!!!

Easy to evade...take a screenshot of the page & u get around it lol

lol, whenever it says he has logged in, i maybe say hi, and thats it..

but i only do that like 1 out of 5 times it says hes on...dont want to get him ever more spam..rofl :wink:

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

Just out of curiosity... if you were willing to sell the items in your bank, approximately what would it all add up to? e.g. what's the value of your bank, including items you probably wouldn't sell (such as your phats)

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Proud to have gotten 1800 skill total before access to fishing guild

Why make a house when you can rob one?

I also wanted to add that it's good to know he views this game as a challenge and sets goals for himself to achieve, and not boast about his high status and use it to belittle others. I get constantly told because I'm a level 94 combat with 68 range. But little do people realize that I also am studying to be an RN, help my parents with their farm, and other matters. It took him a few years to gain his status, not overnight. I had quit RS for a few months because it became too much a game of status and position, with too little emphasis placed on achievements. I believe often times people tend to forget that this is meant to be a fun game, not an oppurtunity to show off.